Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.

Yeah right, most of the time investors wants to see video presentation of on-going projects so that they can watch and understand easily how the project really works.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

Being popularity in this project is not possible especially  when everybody  are focusing directly of  what is going to do to become a successful in the near future. Other that, we need to find some strategy to empress our investors to invest in this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

Being popularity in this project is not possible especially  when everybody  are focusing directly of  what is going to do to become a successful in the near future. Other that, we need to find some strategy to empress our investors to invest in this project.

Well, one of those strategies are becoming popular, if a project is not popular then attracting more investors are really hard. Marketing and advertising is really important in a project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

AIAS block time is just 180 seconds, developers of the project are highly talented with keen monitoring and fixing any unexpected bugs, handling all the deployment activities successfully.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Can I have the link of their telegram community channel? Thanks for whoever can provide it as I really want to ask questions directly to the team about the project's progress.

Hello, this is our telegram https://t.me/aiascoin and our discord https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU

They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.

There is no time for slacking, hard work only!!

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?

Follow AIAS twitter, retweet the giveaway post, join our telegram and discord. That's all!

The project implies a referral program? I think this is a good move, but what are the deductions for the invitation?

We do have a referral program. If one of your invites leads to a masternode sale you'll be contacted by our team in order to receive your rewards. That simple  Wink

Sure we have many plans about advertising.

I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.

There will be videos on the near future  Wink

When it will launch?

What exactly?

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

Yeah right, most of the time investors wants to see video presentation of on-going projects so that they can watch and understand easily how the project really works.
I don't see sense in it for the users who were already investing in the project. If they have already made it, means realize for what and have already carefully studied the project.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Can I have the link of their telegram community channel? Thanks for whoever can provide it as I really want to ask questions directly to the team about the project's progress.

Hello, this is our telegram https://t.me/aiascoin and our discord https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU

They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?

Follow AIAS twitter, retweet the giveaway post, join our telegram and discord. That's all!

The project implies a referral program? I think this is a good move, but what are the deductions for the invitation?

We do have a referral program. If one of your invites leads to a masternode sale you'll be contacted by our team in order to receive your rewards. That simple  Wink

When it will launch?

What exactly?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink

Well, thanks for that link admin, it can help us to better understanding the projects and always keeps on updating about this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

AIAScoin is trending in the crypto community as we kept analyzing the potential of the project we understand it will operate upon its own block chain which is expeditious, private and secure.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

When it will launch?

What exactly?

AIAS coin is just like a solution as we explained to many of my friends they feel interesting and started choosing AIAScoin as their choice, together we seek to achieve a greater success with the AIAS platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

AIAS block time is just 180 seconds, developers of the project are highly talented with keen monitoring and fixing any unexpected bugs, handling all the deployment activities successfully.

If that would be the case, then definitely there will be more investors who will be curious to know more about their block time speed. If they can maintain this speed with more users and I think this will be noticed by some traders.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Well, one of those strategies are becoming popular, if a project is not popular then attracting more investors are really hard. Marketing and advertising is really important in a project.
Teams have actively involved with more hard work in reaching all the goals they have also focusing on the advertising functionality we can even utility the referral program opportunity available and keep supporting.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

I find the team really accomodating because they're really eager to answer what their investors and supporters want to ask.
Agree. I've been supporting projects before but only in this project that the admin reply very quickly and efficiently. Hope they will continue the good attitude towards their supporters, followers and investors.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

When it will launch?

What exactly?

Well, thanks for that link admin, it can help us to better understanding the projects and always keeps on updating about this project.

You're welcome  Smiley

I find the team really accomodating because they're really eager to answer what their investors and supporters want to ask.
Agree. I've been supporting projects before but only in this project that the admin reply very quickly and efficiently. Hope they will continue the good attitude towards their supporters, followers and investors.

Always!  Wink

This is a good step, you guys are so actively developing the project and the platform! I will support your project, as I see how you are trying your best to create an advanced and agile platform! I have read all the information you have indicated.

Thank you!

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

They are not doing ANYTHING great though, it's just the usual POS coin which throws big numbers at your face making it sound like it's really good
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

This is a good step, you guys are so actively developing the project and the platform! I will support your project, as I see how you are trying your best to create an advanced and agile platform! I have read all the information you have indicated.
The development team is actively and continuosly do and create developments for the project the excellent progress will captivate the attention and captivate the interest of investors and supporters. Published information is very helpful to all who bbelieve the capability of this project to reach success.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

They are not doing ANYTHING great though, it's just the usual POS coin which throws big numbers at your face making it sound like it's really good

We are not the usual masternode / pos coin that only gives rewards, we have real products to offer, the AIAS exchange on Q4 2018 and other products that we'll be releasing to the public very soon.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

It's a pity that you did not answer me about the purse, because without a purse I like without hands, if you can answer please.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

It's a pity that you did not answer me about the purse, because without a purse I like without hands, if you can answer please.

We will have Android and iOS wallets released as stated in the Roadmap.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Well the platform is still in the initial phases and still has a lot to work on. But i like the fact that they are trying their best and following the roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: