Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange

Thanks for the offer  Smiley

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange

Woow..... it's very amazing news for the project. The developrs launched Airdrop campaign. I hope this will be give us huge profits in future. I also recommend you to join this Airdrop campaign and kepp support to project.

We haven't launched an Airdrop.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

It's a pity that you did not answer me about the purse, because without a purse I like without hands, if you can answer please.

We will have Android and iOS wallets released as stated in the Roadmap.
when exactly are you going to release a purse for Android? Will the launch be simultaneously for Android and iOS, or in turn one by one?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

When it will launch?
I think that you should look into the information given on the page of this project,a detailed analysis and roadmap will be also available.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

It's a pity that you did not answer me about the purse, because without a purse I like without hands, if you can answer please.

We will have Android and iOS wallets released as stated in the Roadmap.
when exactly are you going to release a purse for Android? Will the launch be simultaneously for Android and iOS, or in turn one by one?

In summer Smiley Can't give exact dates from now!

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

They are not doing ANYTHING great though, it's just the usual POS coin which throws big numbers at your face making it sound like it's really good
Well the platform is still in the initial phases and still has a lot to work on. But i like the fact that they are trying their best and following the roadmap.
That's the good thing about this project. The dev team are doing their best knowledge just to fulfill and follow what is written in the roadmap. Even if the competition is so hard, they never stop finding important ways just to make AIAScoin project be better from the others. And I'm just hoping that everything will turn out according to the plans of the team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
Can I have the link of their telegram community channel? Thanks for whoever can provide it as I really want to ask questions directly to the team about the project's progress.

Hello, this is our telegram https://t.me/aiascoin and our discord https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU

It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.

There is no time for slacking, hard work only!!

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?

Follow AIAS twitter, retweet the giveaway post, join our telegram and discord. That's all!

The project implies a referral program? I think this is a good move, but what are the deductions for the invitation?

We do have a referral program. If one of your invites leads to a masternode sale you'll be contacted by our team in order to receive your rewards. That simple  Wink

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?

Sure we have many plans about advertising.

I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.

There will be videos on the near future  Wink

When it will launch?

What exactly?

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink
All possible questions are gathered and collected together with answers in it. Thank you admin for doing this, I'm just gonna let my friends read all these including your whitepaper and roadmap, hoping they'll invest.
Such timely and adequate answers the developer strengthens community and gives him hope for the good future of the platform further. Continue in the same spirit, I hope further in time everything you will answer.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

We are not the usual masternode / pos coin that only gives rewards, we have real products to offer, the AIAS exchange on Q4 2018 and other products that we'll be releasing to the public very soon.
Good to know about AIAS Exchange i hope you will also branch out to other exchanges later after release as it might post coin price stability and create much needed awareness

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.
Well, it's a good thing that the team here is really serious about the project. Not all the time this happen but hopefully this will last long.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

Being popularity in this project is not possible especially  when everybody  are focusing directly of  what is going to do to become a successful in the near future. Other that, we need to find some strategy to empress our investors to invest in this project.

Being popular is very important in each project. I am sure that this project will achieve what their goals and plan is, because it has an active and responsive member of the team which is so important to make participants realized that it is real and very nice project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

Being popular is very important in each project. I am sure that this project will achieve what their goals and plan is, because it has an active and responsive member of the team which is so important to make participants realized that it is real and very nice project.

Yes, i totally agree with you. This is the problem that they want increasing their community to gain more supporter and investors, beside it is will be potential customer at the future for any project. Even especial at some master node project like AIAScoin.

Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:30:20 PM

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.

We'll update both website and whitepaper. Thank you for the feedback

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Do you also need translations for your website and whitepaper? I have experiences with german and turkish website and whitepaper translations. If needed, do not hesitate to contact me.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Do you also need translations for your website and whitepaper? I have experiences with german and turkish website and whitepaper translations. If needed, do not hesitate to contact me.

For sure we're gonna need! We'll be in touch, thank you very much  Wink

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

I was hoping to see these updates to settle already, But as of now the ICO is still ongoing and still, the result of the success is based on the end of ICO stage.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:33:23 AM by Inskchen

Any project that is associated with applications is much more likely than other projects, the main thing is to make efforts.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

I was hoping to see these updates to settle already, But as of now the ICO is still ongoing and still, the result of the success is based on the end of ICO stage.

If that is the case then I really hope for the positive outcome of the AIAScoin. I know that there are also many people out here in the crypto currency community especially in the AIAScoin community that hopes the success of this project. All we gonna do for now is to wait the results of the ICO and continuously support and spread the information of this project and hopefully may reach more people to be a users, supporters and more importantly investors.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.
I agree, releasing videos especially on youtube and facebook would surely increase the numbers of investors and users. I do hope they are planning to do it so.
It is barely possible because these days all people usually open their social media 24/7 so I think youtube and facebook is the best way to promote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: