Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

We'll announce exchanges when we'll be listed to them.  Smiley

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions.

Giveaway: https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

If you already followed all the steps of the giveaway please fill this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DvpEYSAeEijKf-f82BPlNxP5RGhbWebPAerBqfa07U

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.
There are no problems to become successful to the project. Enough it is only correct to adjust own community for productive work, to constantly suggest to pass any polls which will help to improve the project and to lift on a step above in development. Interaction with community - a key to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

I agree, those early investors can really gain more profits and also have the chance to achieve success same as the project too. If many investors and supporters will participate.
So it always happens. When investors first make their contribution to the project, they then get more profit, because the price of the token is gradually rising.
Not all projects are able to get successful enough in terms of coin value, I have seen so many projects that went down. But as I studied more and invested in AIAS I know its value would rise up in the future.
As I have read your thoughts about the project, probably you are a optimistic person and I hope it will lead you into a better success by having invested AIAScoin project. Anyway and in my own observation, the team are really working hard for their platform inorder to be acknowledged by some potential investors and businessmen. They did everything just to make the project be better and be liked by the people of cryptocurrency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.
Maybe airdrop on telegram and then giving users links to help with voting can do so help but it will be based on the users perspective and choices

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

What are the major obstacles that this project may face in near future.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

They have to pay money if they want to listed it on proper exchange. Coins are not like token, any exchange need to build specific wallet for certain coin while 20 erc token work on the same and easy to list it.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.
They have successfully implemented the referral commission program soon we can expect they take more decisions to implement better advertising and promotions.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

AIAS have giveaways? It really make me have surprising. I only know that they have refferal program for promoting?

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

They have to pay money if they want to listed it on proper exchange. Coins are not like token, any exchange need to build specific wallet for certain coin while 20 erc token work on the same and easy to list it.
Who cares? It is all the strong challenging potential they possesed and kept implementing more features added to the platform they may negotiate and take right decisions.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Who cares? It is all the strong challenging potential they possesed and kept implementing more features added to the platform they may negotiate and take right decisions.
Yes, everyone only take care about good exchange and AIAScoin will have liquidity, about voting, they can call community, it is not a hard problem.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

AIAS have giveaways? It really make me have surprising. I only know that they have refferal program for promoting?
Give away can bring more attention and we can easily gain more traffic with in a short period with out waiting for more time.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I'm sure that the project is realistic to implement and make its work simple and functional.What will attract a large number of users
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Offering full anonymous trading is a good display, which will attract many people to participate in the transaction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

LOL no, most of the giveaway participants are just there for the free money involved and nothing else apart from that and they wont invest at all
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

Offering full anonymous trading is a good display, which will attract many people to participate in the transaction.

I agree, Plus their masternode is a great investmet to make the project more reliable and more people will come. Giving a good strategy will make the project success.

Yes, strategies are really needed to achieve what they want to reach. I will look forward for more amazing strategies with their advertising and promotional bonuses soon.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

I agree, Plus their masternode is a great investmet to make the project more reliable and more people will come. Giving a good strategy will make the project success.
Running your own masternode is a good investment however the price is not that affordable for everyone. But for those who can afford it enjoys great amount of profit.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

Running your own masternode is a good investment however the price is not that affordable for everyone. But for those who can afford it enjoys great amount of profit.

Running a masternode will only give us good profit if and only if the project will continue to succeed and if it will be listed in the market. Hoping all their goals will be reach very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Yes, I agree that running a masternode will somehow give some good profit but investors needs to invest huge amount first and we are not sure enough when to get roi.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

Give away can bring more attention and we can easily gain more traffic with in a short period with out waiting for more time.
Well good to here that the AIAScoin have a giveaways for the people here in the crypto currency community. That is really true that it is a good move to gather more attention of the people and gain more users for the AIAScoin and will be able to find investors willing to help for the continuous developements of this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

They could attract more people to get interested in their project but what's important is for them to make a value for their coins otherwise giving out some freebies won't really attract supporters or interests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: