Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

Where can I read about the team of this project? Information is open and it is freely available? Or did the team choose to remain anonymous?

Team members of ASIAScoin are anonymous and they will likely remain anonymous, however, they said that if they reach their target maybe team members identity will reveal in future.

I joined some decentralized exchange ICO projects - they are also mostly anonym and most of them also promise to reveal their identitiy once they reach their hardcap, but non of them did it ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.

Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
Totally agree with you! Because every project needs an active user so that others see that the project is developing and administrators are active. The fact is that not all projects do this and the majority do not even sell the required number of tokens.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Where can I read about the team of this project? Information is open and it is freely available? Or did the team choose to remain anonymous?

We chose to remain anonymous for now. See page 1, we have some more information on the screenshot.

Team members of ASIAScoin are anonymous and they will likely remain anonymous, however, they said that if they reach their target maybe team members identity will reveal in future.

Yes we could reveal our team later on.

Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.
AIAS have giveaways? It really make me have surprising. I only know that they have refferal program for promoting?

We're hosting a giveaway of 2 masternodes. Please see our twitter for more info.

https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team

When will the beta version be launched? How should I register for it? The number of participants is limited?

Beta of the exchange?

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.
Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
All the latest news with this project was very impressive. I like the idea of fast and without multiple confirmation. The continuous improvement of the project will eventually bring this to success. I just hope investors will notice the difference of this project from others and will choose to invest.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

In that part that the team is anonymous,  I think it was mentioned already to the teams background if I am not mistaken that they prefer on not telling aoiut themselves because they want privacy or maybe they have plans and reason why they do it.  Let us just wait their updares and reasons. I think there is no need to worry as long the team is active in answering queries and giving informatiin.
Dejech19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

Totally agree with you! Because every project needs an active user so that others see that the project is developing and administrators are active. The fact is that not all projects do this and the majority do not even sell the required number of tokens.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

I have a question on which exchange are you planning to make the first move? Because the first good buyers will be on the stock exchange, after that, when you start selling tokens there.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

I have a question on which exchange are you planning to make the first move? Because the first good buyers will be on the stock exchange, after that, when you start selling tokens there.

We will announce exchanges after the public sale is over  Wink

Ninja Ger

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Why people reserve some language translation?  Can they get paid or bounty by doing translation?
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

It seems to me that there are too many similar platforms and the competition is simply huge. I'm trying to find a project that is less common among crypto projects. Because it gives more chances that it will at least reach an exchange.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Yes, the users and supporters are one of the proof that project is really authentic because many send interest and sympathy. With the help of the project community the trust of its investors will also increase. Also the user and supporters can write statements about the good and positive feedback of the project to them.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Why people reserve some language translation?  Can they get paid or bounty by doing translation?

They will get AIAS as a bounty. We will release more information soon.

Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

4 more days till we change the tier. Current tier is 0.4 BTC per masternode, on 4 days it'll be 0.45 BTC per masternode. PM one of our ambassadors in order to purchase yours!

Also don't forget we have an ongoing giveaway of 2 AIAS masternodes.

https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Once the steps are followed please fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DvpEYSAeEijKf-f82BPlNxP5RGhbWebPAerBqfa07U

Dejech19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

This is such a good and useful project, why I said so,  because of   the team works and the usefulness of the project.  The member of the team is actively answering queries and the project itself was made with an efforts and ideas that can stop those hesitations and  worries if it is safe or not.  I am looking forward to the success of this project,  I am sure the team will make it.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

This is such a good and useful project, why I said so,  because of   the team works and the usefulness of the project.  The member of the team is actively answering queries and the project itself was made with an efforts and ideas that can stop those hesitations and  worries if it is safe or not.  I am looking forward to the success of this project,  I am sure the team will make it.
That would be an added positive sign for AIAScoin if you could negotiate with the exchanges and get listed before and as soon as possible so that we can also gain more investors from the exchanges by listing our tokens.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Team is maintaining a check list for all the activities and they are constantly sharing the every issue reporting to the dev team and getting them fixed by following up till the operations are running smoothly.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

We much prioritize on the AIAScoin potential how better they are building the idea and implementing the plan even focusing on the advertising promotions.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Thank you for the feedback.

That would be an added positive sign for AIAScoin if you could negotiate with the exchanges and get listed before and as soon as possible so that we can also gain more investors from the exchanges by listing our tokens.

After the sales we'll be on exchange Smiley

Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

2 days left till the giveaway closes!
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880