Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do these fu*ktards not say something positive about bitcoin ?  (Read 1137 times)
thenoblebot (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

Now Robert Schiller jumps onto the Krugman brigade ... why to these fu*ktard nobel laureate economists dismiss Bitcoin as a "bubble" !! I just don't get it !!

http://www.businessinsider.in/ROBERT-SHILLER-Bitcoin-Is-An-Amazing-Example-Of-A-Bubble/articleshow/29298318.cms

We need atleast one nobel prize winner on our side ... or even a turing award winner would do Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:05:06 PM

Now Robert Schiller jumps onto the Krugman brigade ... why to these fu*ktard nobel laureate economists dismiss Bitcoin as a "bubble" !! I just don't get it !!

http://www.businessinsider.in/ROBERT-SHILLER-Bitcoin-Is-An-Amazing-Example-Of-A-Bubble/articleshow/29298318.cms

We need atleast one nobel prize winner on our side ... or even a turing award winner would do Cheesy

Because Economist dont understand cryptography.
BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:43:46 PM

Vice verse is true? If yes then, why should we listen to technologist/cryptograph-ist claim of "Renaissance of money."

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

Vice verse is true? If yes then, why should we listen to technologist/cryptograph-ist claim of "Renaissance of money."

I don't think there is much to understand about cryptography ... most of us in the community don't understand the mathematical details of the processes (or maybe I am wrong). We just need to rely on the fundamental principles and trust the experts behind them.

I believe economists should look at it as a new paradigm instead of looking at it from the same prism. (Then again im no economist/mathematician either .)

PS: BTCIndia what was the clincher for Szabo ?
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:44:34 PM

I don't think there is much to understand about cryptography ... most of us in the community don't understand the mathematical details of the processes (or maybe I am wrong). We just need to rely on the fundamental principles and trust the experts behind them.

I believe economists should look at it as a new paradigm instead of looking at it from the same prism. (Then again im no economist/mathematician either .)

For those who struggle with cryptography. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246307.0
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:13:57 AM

For those who struggle with cryptography. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246307.0

Hmmm! YAAAWN! I got sleepy in the middle.  Huh  What was that all about?  Tongue
The reason why i don't do other jobs than just mining  Cheesy

bangalore

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

i hate these economist  Angry

Smiley
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:58:28 AM

most of the people who are shouting bad things about bitcoin are probably trying to keep the price low enough so they can keep buying up cheap btc before it takes off

anyone with even  half a brain should be able to clearly see the btc  is revolutionary and its only  a matter of time before everyone is using it because of its advantages over anything that currently exists

BTCIndia

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:22:14 AM

Yes. It was for Sazbo. He's the man behind the game.

BTCIndia

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:29:16 AM

most of the people who are shouting bad things about bitcoin are probably trying to keep the price low enough so they can keep buying up cheap btc before it takes off

anyone with even half a brain should be able to clearly see the btc is revolutionary and its only  a matter of time before everyone is using it because of its advantages over anything that currently exists

Yeah! You're right. We all are half brain and we all here, think, bitcoin is revolutionary and its only matter of time before everyone will be using it for its advantage. Now, can me move to thoughts from people with full brain?  Wink

Show me one. Please. I'd love to talk with him. I'm looking forward to some original thoughts about Bitcoin. Whether right or wrong it doesn't matter to me. But, they outta be original theories. Right now, we just goat with green goggles watching dry grass and eating it. It think, grass might of possibly of some different color red, blue, black. I'm looking forward to discuss with people who have capability to put down goggles and see from different frame of mind. I know, its really difficult because, you there have spend your whole life being what you're right now. I'm sure there are some people with extra ordinary quality to see Bitcoin from vantage point rather than from horizon.

thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:27:54 AM

I am still not convinced about it though .. the jury is still out . Although my personal favourite theory is one that sounds scifi'ish Cheesy
BTCIndia

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:02:50 AM

I am still not convinced about it though .. the jury is still out . Although my personal favourite theory is one that sounds scifi'ish Cheesy

I love fiction. Can you please share your story?

thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

Its just a theory that satoshi is an ai and bitcoin is its first creation.
BTCIndia

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:24:35 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 10:42:01 AM by BTCIndia

Its just a theory that satoshi is an ai and bitcoin is its first creation.

I love your fiction at first sight. You've beautiful imagination. How did AI came up with this plan? Was AI fed uf people's geed or government? How did AI evolve and what was the seed that ultimately culminated into Bitcoin creation? Please push your imagination.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:39:24 AM

Her 2013.

Regards

Edit : Link added Smiley

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
BTCIndia

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:42:41 AM

Her 2013.

Regards

Sorry?

thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:04:34 PM

Her 2013.

Regards

Looks interesting Mahin .. thanks will remember to see it (hopefully).

BTCIndia .. its something I read online it wasnt my idea TBH (although I did think along those lines a for a bit but as you know the idea becomes his whoever pens it down first I guess lol). Although yea we could build on it and speculate more but it will be only that. That seems like a nice movie the one Mahin referred to ... interesting.
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

Her 2013.

Regards

Looks interesting Mahin .. thanks will remember to see it (hopefully).

BTCIndia .. its something I read online it wasnt my idea TBH (although I did think along those lines a for a bit but as you know the idea becomes his whoever pens it down first I guess lol). Although yea we could build on it and speculate more but it will be only that. That seems like a nice movie the one Mahin referred to ... interesting.
the summary alone made me to lol (took me to weird, dirty imaginations Cheesy)  and pushed me off my chair  Grin

thenoblebot (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

the summary alone made me to lol (took me to weird, dirty imaginations Cheesy)  and pushed me off my chair  Grin

haha control control .. its an untested OS ... if not some STDs you will surely end up with bugs in your system .. who knows it might even crash on you Tongue ..... the idea is not new though ..im sure everyone has been screwed (it doesnt mean what you think it means Tongue) by their OS once in a while.

Boy do we techies have a crazy imagination !! lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: