Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 631 times)
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

With the kind of capital you wish to invest in crypto, that means bitcoin is out of the way, but I can suggest you invest in ETH. I think ETH is around $400 plus
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

You can buy EOS,ETH,NEO and ADA that's my suggestion to you. These altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit  from it.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 05:41:11 PM by aalborg

For me individually, the promising altcoins are those that are at the top  of the market. I can say more namely - the first five from top coins. I think that now it is worth investing in such coins as Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, waves, because i think by the end of this year they should increase in price and they are rather stable coins.
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Well first, the top cryptocurrencies are the best choice, if you'll look into past graphs, those cryptocurrencies had always been bullish by nearing end of the year. For now tho, invest in those tokens in the crypto market that is way beyond their ICO price (like 2000% loss or something) then do your research about their plans, e.g. product launch, buyback programs, etc.. By the time you finished researching those projects, you'll surely know where and when to invest. It's a different case though if you're a short-term investor but you'll be fine either way. I'm just gonna say Good Luck and be smart.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Do a good brief market analysis and check for the coins who,s prices are continuously decreasing for the last few months. There is a strong possibility that the pump is on the card . You can earn big by using this strategy.
I suggest you to invest in ETH, XRP or AE.
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

You can enter the trade, at that point which coin whose cost is down. at that point it is the correct coin to purchase, in light of the fact that generally after the value drops, the cost will rise once more! furthermore, obviously you will rapidly get a benefit.
coinsurver

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

Actually to buy Crypto currency there are many choices for that. You must learn before you buy it. and you must make research too before you determine what Crypto currency you will buy.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

so if you are still interested in investing some money into the marekt i would go for sure with about at least 50% invest in bitcoin the rest you can split in some altcoins

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐