Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current status of the crypto market  (Read 503 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Right now the price has been growing little by little with most of the assets being marked with the green indication. In specific I believe this will continue with the upcoming month. Hope, the month June will be a big month for Cryptocurrency this year.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

Right now the price has been growing little by little with most of the assets being marked with the green indication. In specific I believe this will continue with the upcoming month. Hope, the month June will be a big month for Cryptocurrency this year.

I see a big bounce within one day in some altcoins and I really think if bitcoin continues to pump this way we can now see a short pump for some altcoins and yeah this can be the beggining of a great bull trend again. We should be happy to some coins can bounce after the dump, and hope that this is not a bull trap.
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

These are the dark times i guess. These is where cryptomarket struggles to get on peak again. Even though it gets our investment bloody low, i would consider it as a normal drop always. Just imagine those months with consecutive ups, it still happen now but vice versa.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

These are the dark times i guess. These is where cryptomarket struggles to get on peak again. Even though it gets our investment bloody low, i would consider it as a normal drop always. Just imagine those months with consecutive ups, it still happen now but vice versa.
I believe this is just normal in crypto that their is bloody and green marks as always. These previous months has been down in crypto but I am up to the point of holding and believing that this status is just temporary.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

We have witnessed a significant collapse in the cryptocurrency market and it shows some signs of getting recovered at the moment. Do you think that it will get stabilized somewhere around the current position or will it grow back to the full potential it has shown a few months back or even more?

Bitcoin did have dramatic fall from $20k to $6k. There were actually some small pumps along the way, but no major trend changes since resistance at $10k is just too great.

I don't think that we're showing signs of recovery right now, or at least just yet.

It's very likely that we're going to be in an overall sluggish market for at least a few more months. Of course, we are going to consolidate before the recovery happens. And I don't think that the current level of $7k-8k per BTC is necessarily the lowest point we're going to hit within this bear market, before the recovery comes underway.

So I'm going to say, to the best of my knowledge and even though I'm a long term bitcoin bull, prices are going to continue to move sideways or potentially a bit downwards for at least until December this year.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

We have witnessed a significant collapse in the cryptocurrency market and it shows some signs of getting recovered at the moment. Do you think that it will get stabilized somewhere around the current position or will it grow back to the full potential it has shown a few months back or even more?
The current status of the crypto market favors the people to invest now because the current market price of Bitcoin is low and investment is this case is affordable and achievable for an ordinary person, investors of good capital can invest easily anywhere and anytime but besides a rich investor Bitcoin provides a favorable market for ordinary people to invest in a low market and to get coins in large quantity.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

It is supposed that the current crisis in Italy and the fear from Europe is making the cryptos market up today. While I think it is a possible reason, I am surprised we can see the result on the market so fast.
Where are they guys since, sleeping? Because Italy is a country in agony since long ago and Europe won't be able to help them financially

yes i saw that too.
and because of that we are making a breakout(i have no idea it's the real one or another fake breakout).
right now 1H candle show us a bullish sign,and we are waiting for 6H to form up another bullish sign.

again do not believe it 100% because something like this happened many times before.
The current status of the crypto market is going good. Lets take Bitcoin which is the most valuable currency in the market, the value is stable below 10k dollar and this stable price is from 2 months round about. We should take advantage of this table price and have the opportunity to put our investment here, the price will regularly raise up if we start investment in Bitcoin regularly.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Everything is our perspective if you think it is negative this always maintain a downtrend. But many peoples are investing continuously because this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin all the coins are going to peak in end of the year so don't miss the chance this month also it will reach more than 9k USD is possible in Crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Hello ..
I think the current market status is going on normally. About an hour ago, the market was very crowded by people person
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I see the current market is still in a bearish trend and is trying to move up again. from the last few hours bitcoin value has shown a pretty good increase and now bitcoin is priced at $ 7,557 and followed by ethereum for $ 573 after having increased 0.04% from the last 24 hours. litecoins and ripples are still slightly down, I think that in June we will soon see prices return to normal and green as they did a few months before.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

The market is still bleeding and no one knows when it will stop. Bears are the ones dominating ,bitcoin is still holding at $7000 and hoping it will bounce back to $8000, for now i leave it to the whales.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Ups and downs are necessary for the market to make traders alive and working. So hopefully market will get better soon. You must notice that in this collapse there were some crypto currencies that were/are doing very well. MTC and LOC are among these crypto currencies.
This ups and downs are reason to tell that the market is healthy and competitive,because if this continuously growing then what will happen to our community?there must be sacrificial for someone to earn,and this is the market nature.

I remember the very moment thatbi enter crypto,this kind of topic has been always asked thats why im immune now,and keeping strong to hold and wait for my profit
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

There is nothing to worry market keeps making itself go up and down by trying out new limits. This means good but it seems like people are too scared off. Be patient my friends, bitcoin is good..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

The ups and downs of the price of bitcoin is normal. We have seen this numerous time and now we take it quite naturally. Just look at the history and the charts. The prices were always down during the starting of the year and starts to go up during mid year and skyrockets at the end.
Its really sad that people are comparing the potential of a coin with its price. The potential and value of the coin is not related at all!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

For now the market is being bad and currently holding is the best option, as the market is sure to return stable and the value of crypto coins will increase again.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Every year we had huge raise in bitcoin and altcoin price at the month of June.Today is day one of June,in a week we can hope the huge raise in the price of bitcoin.Current state of the market shows ,the price of bitcoin attain stable at 7500$.Once it reach 10,000$,there is nothing dump to 7500$.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

For now the market is being bad and currently holding is the best option, as the market is sure to return stable and the value of crypto coins will increase again.

The market isn't bad at all, people calling the market bad just don't know what they are talking about. If there is nothing for the market to go up for, then why should it go up? All developments in the background are currently priced in already, which means that if we actually want to get out of current cycle, something pretty big is needed to move the market, and then we still don't know if it's enough to break through the $10,000 level. The only thing that makes sense in current market from an investor point of view, is to be on board and patiently wait for the market to move -- just make sure you have enough fiat aside for when the price goes down a notch or two.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

Current status of the crypto market is not good.If the bitcoin price is stable,surely it made the new investors panic.Which in cause reduce the price further.We know,when huge people sell their bitcoin with panic,the price is automatically fluctuate huge and oscillating at certain value.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Last week ago the price of the cyrptos decrease because there's a lot of people who sell thier bitcoins .  If the price of the bitcoin dump they affected too is the altcoins. But if you look the price now is slowly increasing again and this month they will pump more the price again.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Current status of the crypto market is not good.If the bitcoin price is stable,surely it made the new investors panic.Which in cause reduce the price further.We know,when huge people sell their bitcoin with panic,the price is automatically fluctuate huge and oscillating at certain value.
I have a different opinion in my mind about the current market. I am seeing that the current market of crypto is good. I like the stability and I have an opinion that people do not sell when the market is stable that is why I am saying good to the stable market. If the market is stable then people think for better and they sell their coins only when they see a drop in the market.
So in this time no one will sell their coins and the market will not drop with that situation. Now the month of June is started and this month is expected as a best month for a rally start up. It is expected that after now some better events will come for bitcoin and the price of it will now start to increase with a good speed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: