Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the dirty dev coin mates??
DELETE THAT SHIT
Slowly release it and use it for giveaways/massive awards (Giveaways would consist of .1-.6 GOAT per user)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GOATCoin] Greatest Of All Time | SHA-256 | Rewards active users | Rare  (Read 36071 times)
Desertbeagles

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:45:33 AM

All I am asking you to do is post the emails. There are naturally a ton of questions that come from something like this. If you really had nothing to do with it destroy the entire 2 million in a way that can be proved to everyone. Including tracking the 6k that was missing.

I apologize if you are innocent but no one is asking you the right questions so I thought I would.

I understand mate. I'll get it all together and upload it tomorrow. I just don't like the fact that this is all on me now. I will stick to GOAT until another dev steps up, but I'm personally done.
I dont know if i want to stick with GOAT anymore. With all this shit going down and now you leaving. I mean how much longer will it last?

Fuck it, I can't leave GOATCoin. Gotta finish what I started mates... Lets do this. Either you're for GOAT or you're against it but we will succeed. If you are against it, you have until wednesday like I stated earlier to contact me and I will buy your GOATCoin. I don't want a single person to lose money to be honest. Simply pm me. Those are you that are for GOATCoin, lets continue this. Once we get everything that I listed earlier that needs to be done we will kill the remainder of the coin. If you don't support GOATCoin then don't support it. We will continue being a community coin and dig out of this hole mates. P.S sorry for my bi-polar attitude lol, you have no idea how much stress this has put on me mates.
Now thats the dev we had be for the crash. So about those mac wallets?

As soon as I posted the wallet I saw this! Here mate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/GOATCoin-Qt.zip
Thanks
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOATCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:48:19 AM

GOATCoin started with little to no support in the beginning and we still managed to accomplish so much in 2 weeks. It honestly makes no since to quit now mates, in the long run this will only make us stronger. We we're able to bounce almost immediately right back after the major crises yesterday. Lets go GOAT, to the moon we go mates.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:52:05 AM

All I am asking you to do is post the emails. There are naturally a ton of questions that come from something like this. If you really had nothing to do with it destroy the entire 2 million in a way that can be proved to everyone. Including tracking the 6k that was missing.

I apologize if you are innocent but no one is asking you the right questions so I thought I would.

I understand mate. I'll get it all together and upload it tomorrow. I just don't like the fact that this is all on me now. I will stick to GOAT until another dev steps up, but I'm personally done.
I dont know if i want to stick with GOAT anymore. With all this shit going down and now you leaving. I mean how much longer will it last?

Fuck it, I can't leave GOATCoin. Gotta finish what I started mates... Lets do this. Either you're for GOAT or you're against it but we will succeed. If you are against it, you have until wednesday like I stated earlier to contact me and I will buy your GOATCoin. I don't want a single person to lose money to be honest. Simply pm me. Those are you that are for GOATCoin, lets continue this. Once we get everything that I listed earlier that needs to be done we will kill the remainder of the coin. If you don't support GOATCoin then don't support it. We will continue being a community coin and dig out of this hole mates. P.S sorry for my bi-polar attitude lol, you have no idea how much stress this has put on me mates.
Now thats the dev we had be for the crash. So about those mac wallets?

As soon as I posted the wallet I saw this! Here mate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/GOATCoin-Qt.zip
Thanks
Awesome

http://i.cubeupload.com/I1qcNh.png
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:56:59 AM

Make sure you give a big thank you to @KittehCoinTeam mate! ^^
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:02:47 AM

I am not going to be checking into this coin anymore. I never owned GOAT I came here today because I was interested in buying, but there are too many unanswered questions and a dev that wants to keep the 33%. Don't let him. Get it destroyed or this coin will likely die. Ask for proof or regret it when he dumps.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:03:10 AM

And so we ride fellas...........thats the spirit

smith88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:06:12 AM

Hey fellow GOATCoiners, I am also here for the long haul.  I've sold a few and am still holding and mining.
This alt-crypto can be the best alt-crypto yet.
Like I said a majority of the cryptos being launched are already on exchanges, already on pools, and even if they say they are not premined; they in fact are for there were certain inner circles that knew about them beforehand.
From what I can see GOATCoin was an honest launch and none of the above.

Forget the FUD and the haters; seriously ignore their belittling attitudes.  Every alt-crypto goes through it.
smith88

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:06:47 AM

And so we ride fellas...........thats the spirit

That's what I'm talkin about!!  Grin
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:06:51 AM

I am not going to be checking into this coin anymore. I never owned GOAT I came here today because I was interested in buying, but there are too many unanswered questions and a dev that wants to keep the 33%. Don't let him. Get it destroyed or this coin will likely die. Ask for proof or regret it when he dumps.

I would never dump when I have devoted so much time to this in all honesty mate. I said I would upload the emails and everything tomorrow. But whatever mate. The coins will be killed after we accomplish a few things. Have a good one.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:08:26 AM

Hey fellow GOATCoiners, I am also here for the long haul.  I've sold a few and am still holding and mining.
This alt-crypto can be the best alt-crypto yet.
Like I said a majority of the cryptos being launched are already on exchanges, already on pools, and even if they say they are not premined; they in fact are for there were certain inner circles that knew about them beforehand.
From what I can see GOATCoin was an honest launch and none of the above.

Forget the FUD and the haters; seriously ignore their belittling attitudes.  Every alt-crypto goes through it.

+1 Mate. I'm done arguing and dealing with this. I'm putting this all behind and moving on. Lets get things done
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:31:21 AM

Hey I was wondering if we ever plan on making a GOAT store. I would like to be able to buy stuff directly with GOAT. I think this would really help out the coin in the long run because idk about you but i aint going any where soon! So if anyone is interested as i am. Maybe we could get a small store or action house or something. Tell me what you think.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

Hey I was wondering if we ever plan on making a GOAT store. I would like to be able to buy stuff directly with GOAT. I think this would really help out the coin in the long run because idk about you but i aint going any where soon! So if anyone is interested as i am. Maybe we could get a small store or action house or something. Tell me what you think.

We need to do a little more developing before this but I definitely would be interested in doing this mate.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:06:28 AM

You are trading on an open exchange, and you have major inaccuracies in the first post of this thread. You really need to update it:

- It states there are max 4 million coins, where there are actually max 8 million coins. (Your sig is also wrong)
 - It states there is a 200 block premine, but doesnt mention the fact that two of those blocks are for a million each.

You've stated that you intend to destroy some of the premine, but you haven't said how much you will destroy, or when, or how. You should make a decision how much you will destroy, and do it as soon as possible. They should be destroyed properly, i.e. verifiable by looking in the blockchain (no, a youtube of you dragging your wallet to the trashcan is not enough).

There is no need to wait until the coins are spent before destroying the rest. This coin is currently 99% premined (95% premined at end of year 1; 25% premined in total), and until the coins are actually destroyed you cannot claim otherwise (no matter what your intentions).

Ideally you would destroy all of the discovered premine, and track down the missing goat the dev stole and destroy that too. Anything else adds fuel to the suspicions that you knew about the premine, and/or were responsible.

You should also pay the guy who pointed out the premine the 0.5btc that you promised him. I don't approve of this methods, but you did promise him 0.5btc and you are now going back on those words. "Going back on words" is not a good characteristic in a coin dev.

slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:00:41 AM

+1.

Destroy all the coins. Ask for donation. I'll happily donate 10% of my goat stakes. I hope other buyers/miners are in the same boat.

But you have to destroy all that shit, update OP, everything; make a clear statement on OP and move forward !

Keep up the good work, but don't waste it keeping that premine shit too long.
mabipa125

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:19:02 PM

Destroy them ALL and prove it.This is the only solution for mantein stability and pride to goat.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:51:16 PM

You are trading on an open exchange, and you have major inaccuracies in the first post of this thread. You really need to update it:

- It states there are max 4 million coins, where there are actually max 8 million coins. (Your sig is also wrong)
 - It states there is a 200 block premine, but doesnt mention the fact that two of those blocks are for a million each.

You've stated that you intend to destroy some of the premine, but you haven't said how much you will destroy, or when, or how. You should make a decision how much you will destroy, and do it as soon as possible. They should be destroyed properly, i.e. verifiable by looking in the blockchain (no, a youtube of you dragging your wallet to the trashcan is not enough).

There is no need to wait until the coins are spent before destroying the rest. This coin is currently 99% premined (95% premined at end of year 1; 25% premined in total), and until the coins are actually destroyed you cannot claim otherwise (no matter what your intentions).

Ideally you would destroy all of the discovered premine, and track down the missing goat the dev stole and destroy that too. Anything else adds fuel to the suspicions that you knew about the premine, and/or were responsible.

You should also pay the guy who pointed out the premine the 0.5btc that you promised him. I don't approve of this methods, but you did promise him 0.5btc and you are now going back on those words. "Going back on words" is not a good characteristic in a coin dev.

I will update it all today mate. There should still be a total of 6 million coins unless the code he put in prevents this? I would think those coins would count mate. The coins will be destroyed soon. The biggest thing in the way of that right now is our gambling games. I'm still waiting to hear back from devs
notsoshifty

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:25:22 PM

I will update it all today mate. There should still be a total of 6 million coins unless the code he put in prevents this? I would think those coins would count mate. The coins will be destroyed soon. The biggest thing in the way of that right now is our gambling games. I'm still waiting to hear back from devs

Nothing in the code says that the 6 million coins that are scheduled to be created via normal blocks would be affected by the 2 million premine. So, current planned total is 8 million (25% premine).

All this talk of '6 million coins' is of course a bit pointless, as it will take >9 years to mine the first million non-premined coins, and >45 years to mine the first 4 million non-premined coins, and I somehow don't think goat will still be around that long.
FiatKiller

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

blasphemy!  lol

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:33:29 PM

GOATCoin is officially going into relaunch phase. This thread will temporally be locked for a minimum of one week mates.

What to expect when we return:
1. Website
2. Faucet
3. Organization
4. Additional team mates
5. Gambling games (Working hard on this)
6. Updated description of GOATCoin
7. Well planned out plan for the dirty coin
8. A list of GOATCoin goals for the goal/reward system
9. & More

If you need to reach me directly please pm me mates or direct message me via twitter @GOATCoin.

I highly advise nobody dump their coin, GOATCoin is far from dead. This relaunch is well needed to help recover GOATCoin from this hole we have fell into. GOATCoin will be constructing its relaunch for a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 2 weeks.

GOAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: