Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to continue?  (Read 564 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad

There are times wherein we might reach a point of giving up specially when we're not seeing the result of our hard work but don't lose hope. I had also the same experience that I thought I am just working for nothing. Always remember that good things come to those who wait, have more patience.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
You should change your partner in life LOL, everyone in my family has supported me in this, even though they don't get what I am doing. Doing bounties is not that easy, as lots of them are scum these days and it's hard to choose the right bounty, out of 100%, 80% or even more will be scum, it depends on your picks of bounties! If you are lucky you will pick the right ones. My advise, choose as many as you can manage, but not more then 100 in one day and you will be fine after half a year, as most of the rewards come after this amount of time or the project gets on exchanges for a higher price in your coin you are holding to, so good luck to you!

cooobb

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

In case you reverted to cryptos only because hype and fast growing rates, no wonder you lost your hope and interest. Cryptos are only in their beginning and soon many big projects will be realized and millions of people will work in this industry. And even concerning the rates, I'm still optimistic
shiroocrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

I see the problem as that you're in it for a quick profit. If you look at it in retrospect, generally everyone that has been successful had done so because they were patient. You should read up on instant gratification and see if this applies to you.

If you're struggling, then think about new avenues and strategies to go into to bring in them coins.

There's nothing wrong in quitting or taking a break in crypto either. In life you have to make decisions I guess.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

In case you reverted to cryptos only because hype and fast growing rates, no wonder you lost your hope and interest. Cryptos are only in their beginning and soon many big projects will be realized and millions of people will work in this industry. And even concerning the rates, I'm still optimistic
Continuing will not lose money, I can say that currently there are more ways to earn money so do not look down in crypto. Prove it by yourself, do not look for experienced old users. Bounty is still there so why not try, decide whether it is worth it or not.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Once it will happen to you like this case just never lose hope because not all the time the bounty that you are participating will succeed, even you don't earn in one campaign just continue joining it and ypu will find out how bounty hunters great full.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Do not stop developing in the world of cryptography.  Stop and lose time.  Time is a valuable thing.  Without investing and developing yourself, you will not achieve what you have planned.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

dont worry about this. just try better to find good bounties. take campaigns that are managed by good managers like HuaHui or Amazix group. everything will be ok

Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

At a point in time, I've been totally discouraged and have initially given up on everything not until I started bumping into good ICOs that keep on their promises by giving everything I worked for, then I began to summon courage in cryptos once again. In conclusion, I would say that it is worth every bit of your time but just not that there are too many ICOs out there that will try to discourage you by not paying up what you deserve but don't give up because there are also lots of good ICOs that when they pay up will compliment all the bad ones.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

You don't need to be confused all you need do is check what they were doing that made it not profitable to them. Now compare that with what should really be done and perform your tasks differently and see the difference. Maybe they were not doing the right things and as such were not making profits.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

It’s all worth it, frustration and doubt will always have it’s days with us,
this market is merciless and frank sometimes. The fact that it happend
to you only shows tonorive that there’s stull stuff you can learn and
avoid next time around. Do more research and read a lot to land good
and potentially successful bounties here on.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

If you have enough time to participate in this forum, then continue to stand. This forum is largely cognitive, it is interesting to communicate and besides, you can earn good money in parallel. However, after the introduction of the system of merit, it is unlikely that you will be able to achieve high ranks. However, vseravno, here you can earn new tokens, which can then be used for trading activities.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

You know what they say, to see is to believe. I also experience that, my wife says its just a worthless time in doing bounty campaigns, because I didnt even receive its rewards yet. But when the day comes that I receive my first bounty rewards, thats the time that she believes in me. You just have to be patience and you must love your work in bounty campaigns. If you are working hard in bounty campaigns, you will surely reap bigger rewards.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Bounties seem like a total and complete waste of time due to several factors.

The coin could never be listed on an exchange.
It could never gain community support.
It could an entire scam completely just to get ICO money.
Most new tokens don't offer anything in terms of actual value.

Signature campaign is the best way to actually participate in my opinion. Also buying things you may want from the marketplace.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

I want to say if you choose the right gift with a full analysis that is not bad. Keep your spirit not to be dissolved in sadness or disappointment. Indeed it all takes the process and hard work to generate profit. I believe if you can do it to choose gift campaign right. So keep walking and working hard to be successful.

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

Don't be disappointed with what you hear from your friends. Bounty 5and crypto are in its high level of confidence. It's just sad that the bounty campaign they join are failed. There are still bounty campaign that is successful and can earn big profit. Try to look bounty campaign that is good.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

When you get a return on X2, then you should take out your principal.
Then, when you have a good attitude, you can hold the token for a long time and get the maximum return.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

No one will believe you until you show to them the proof that youve earn from you are doing.  Almost all of us here fill the same, the only difference is we already have proof that from what we earn from doing bounty . It is hard to earn bounties right now becuase there too many scam project right not like last year that only few ICO but almost all of them pay .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

No one can decide for you if it is worth it to keep trying to do bounty campaigns, there are many bounty campaigns appearing every day and some pay a good amount of tokens but it seems you are disillusioned, I do not know exactly why but if your only goal was to earn money from the forum then you probably do not have what it is need to be part of the community.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

The discouragement  and been burnt is not peculiar to cryptocurrency alone! Almost in every human endavouryou will experience resistance and confusion. The most important thing for you is to unleash your staying power! Whatever you do in life, be it crypto or otherwise, decide for yourself never to give up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: