Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gravium | x16r | Masternodes | Community Ran  (Read 9879 times)
OrangeAgent

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Electrum has been hacked recently (some sort of JavaScript vulnerability). Is it safe now? So far I don't see anything but PnD plan too. Hope I'm wrong, good luck anyway.

GVR doesn't use electrum yet and I think that hack was a while ago no?

I don't think it's a PnD, join the discord and see the work being put in, if it was a PnD why go through all the effort to swap DSR to GRV for those that got fucked over by lazy_boozer his scam? Not really worth the effort I think. I believe GRV is a solid project with a very open team behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kp5389

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Any thoughts of conducting Airdrops.bounty's/giveaways?.there is no mention of these things.
Crypto_Monk

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Any thoughts of conducting Airdrops.bounty's/giveaways?.there is no mention of these things.

As there is a very low premine, we are going through a swap process and are not listed as yet, no bounties/giveaways are planned for now.

Feel free to stick around and see how things play out though Wink
OrangeAgent

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

As there is a very low premine, we are going through a swap process and are not listed as yet, no bounties/giveaways are planned for now.

Feel free to stick around and see how things play out though Wink

Yeah I don't think this needs a bounty/giveaway to be honest. It's already a big 'giveaway' for those who had DSR. I swapped mine and already got my GRV. I think the longest I had to wait was for the DSR to confirm, not the fastest coin there is  Grin

TimeForBed

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Hey I'm pretty new to this (just made an account to ask this)
I have bought Desire in the past and some recently and they are all on an exchange. Can I still swap the old ones somehow? Or because I've kept them on an exchange (I know I shouldn't!) you cant check the timestamp of the coins? Thank you.
OrangeAgent

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

I have bought Desire in the past and some recently and they are all on an exchange. Can I still swap the old ones somehow? Or because I've kept them on an exchange (I know I shouldn't!) you cant check the timestamp of the coins? Thank you.

From what I've seen on the discord you're sadly out of luck. Just to keep people fair so they wouldn't buy cheap DSR to get a GRV MN or something they actually needed to be in your wallet before the 1st of May (or on?) But as you see on the post above me it seems it got listed so maybe you can buy there?
smithpool

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

pool  Gravium coin  http://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3636 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=GRV)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 33636

example -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3636 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=GRV,d=8  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.net/explorer/GRV

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

If you can show hard proof that you bought the coins before 1May and did not trade or buy more after this time, then we will consider the swap.

Be aware that we will be asking for a lot of evidence of the fact, to protect other dsr investors from scammers. If you don't want to provide this proof, then sell your dsr and buy grv when listed.

CoinCodex is not an exchange, but is a site to counter coinmarketcap, as info is coming out about how dodgy cmc can be by manipulating information for their own gains.

We should be listed in the coming weeks.

We are in the final days for swap, so make sure you join us in discord https://discord.gg/tT2peby
dummdipool

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

Hi!

dummdipool.de, the Gravium special offer is now constant! 0.5 % fee

We have 0.5 % fee and are one of the biggest GRV pools.
Come over and enjoy the sun! Btw. we have cookies...
oleg1xxx

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

when will be the placement of this coin on exchanges, for example such as cryptobridge Huh?
whhynothro

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

I see you guys have managed to identify a problem but didn't notice solutions being offered.  Do you guys have a white paper?  How will you attempt to accomplish a remedy for the issue you have put forth?  Why are you pre-mining?  I'm sure It'll go to the dev team but for what purpose?  An outlined plan would be very encouraging as far as my time and investment are concerned.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

Projects with good ideas and may also be profitable What rewards will be awarded if they support the GRV network?
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:34:56 AM by Crypto_Monk

when will be the placement of this coin on exchanges, for example such as cryptobridge Huh?

Hi Oleg1, We will be listing within the coming weeks and cryptobridge is one option we are looking at
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:34:05 AM by Crypto_Monk

I see you guys have managed to identify a problem but didn't notice solutions being offered.  Do you guys have a white paper?  How will you attempt to accomplish a remedy for the issue you have put forth?  Why are you pre-mining?  I'm sure It'll go to the dev team but for what purpose?  An outlined plan would be very encouraging as far as my time and investment are concerned.

Hi whhynothro, thanks for visiting and taking the time to post.

We are currently developing a whitepaper, that should be available shortly. We have a very small pre-mine of 1.5% compared to many cryptos that have 5-10% for a premine, or others such as DASH that have a 10% of block rewards for development.

The premine is being used for the development of the blockchain technology and for things like listings on exchanges and other site.

I hope this clarifies
Bing_Bang

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:35:06 PM by Bing_Bang

I see you guys have managed to identify a problem but didn't notice solutions being offered.  Do you guys have a white paper?  How will you attempt to accomplish a remedy for the issue you have put forth?  Why are you pre-mining?  I'm sure It'll go to the dev team but for what purpose?  An outlined plan would be very encouraging as far as my time and investment are concerned.

We are currently developing a whitepaper, that should be available shortly. We have a very small pre-mine of 1.5% compared to many cryptos that have 5-10% for a premine, or others such as DASH that have a 10% of block rewards for development.

The premine is being used for the development of the blockchain technology and for things like listings on exchanges and other site.

I hope this clarifies

You are lying!!!! Pre-mine is 2 283 824 coins!!!

https://github.com/Gravium/gravium/blob/master/src/validation.cpp#L1236

if (nPrevHeight == 0) {
       return 283824 * COIN; // 1.5% premine
    } else if (nPrevHeight == 1) {
       return 2000000 * COIN; // 2mil for desire swap
    } else if (nPrevHeight < 20159) {
        return 1 * COIN;
    }

This is SCAM 100%
Torin

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I hope this clarifies

if (nPrevHeight == 0) {
        return 1 * COIN;
    }

This is SCAM 100%

Hoooly sh**t are u idiot?   return 2000000 * COIN; // 2mil for desire swap.
Figure it out first then write nonsense. Huh
JennyatKW

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Excellent marketing. Will this project be successful?
Bing_Bang

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

I hope this clarifies

if (nPrevHeight == 0) {
        return 1 * COIN;
    }

This is SCAM 100%

It clearly said that the 2mil is for desire swap. So for users, not for Gravium developers. Only the 283824 GRV is for developer aka us which we're going to use this as dev funds.
We're going to burn those remained 2mil GRV with proof.

Where can ordinary people see it in the announcement? I do not see it.

I see it

Max supply: 18,921,600 + Swap from DSR
                 Block time: 1 minute
                 Block reward: 7 coins
                 Difficulty change: Every 16 blocks
                 Block reward reduced by 1 coin at every 1.051.200 block until 3,153,599th block
                 Hashing algo: x16r
                 Pre mine: 1.5%
                 Payment structure: Pow 44.75% Masternodes 54.75% Dev wage 0.5%

This means you are hiding information.
Bing_Bang

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

It will not be successful Smiley This project simply does not have marketing, another shit and fraud! LOL
Torin

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

It will not be successful Smiley This project simply does not have marketing, another shit and fraud! LOL

Hello Lazy_Boozer

http://risovach.ru/upload/2012/12/mem/kak-pozhivaesh_6688775_orig_.png
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: