Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin should I invest in?  (Read 1307 times)
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

You'll receive tons of suggestion, I swear Smiley)

Maybe one out of all suggestions you're going to get will be helpful but all others are useless Smiley.

Try to find out good cryptocurrency to invest in without asking for help from anyone cause you will receive a lot of spam suggestions about a terrible cryptocurrency Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
my advice you should see some coins that are already in the top position and have the potential and clarity on the site www.coinmarketcap.com other than that if you want to invest your money in new coins you can see icobench and other sites to make your choice, but you should be optimistic and more selective.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

But once that you receive the suggestions what are you going to do to select the best suggestion according to you? You see that is precisely the problem, you are confused about the market and now you're asking for help and there is nothing wrong with asking for help but instead of trying to obtain knowledge so you can tell which coin is going to become successful in the future you just want us to suggest you a coin but if you do not know exactly why people are suggesting you that coin the chances you lose money are great.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

BTC, ETH and XRP are the three best options for long-term investment, as they represent three coins representing the entire Cryptocurrency market and all are cheap. Of course if you have faith in this market, anything can happen because waiting is the key to getting you the best profit .
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

for now bitcoin is continuing to decrease if it happens then it is not right to buy crypto, you can wait for bitcoin to go back up.
there are some coins that I suggest to buy
1. xrp
2. etc
3. eth

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Go and check out top 10 cryptocurrency at coinmarketcap., from their you can generalize which coin is most performing all over the years, yes it is, choose the best coin and which are performing in years, if you are still hesitate why not invest only in bitcoins and ethereum,and forget CS token, its the best coin so far,which constant developer updates and their products is pretty amazing, and do some studies before investing in any coin which you like and please dont believe in hypes.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

Maybe one out of all suggestions you're going to get will be helpful but all others are useless Smiley.

Try to find out good cryptocurrency to invest in without asking for help from anyone cause you will receive a lot of spam suggestions about a terrible cryptocurrency Smiley
Depending on what you think you should invest in bitcoin it's still not hot enough and it is still a coin that many investors believe in as well as potential development current and future you should. invest in bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

Try to make a research in all coins and even token are losted and they have a lot of information about the chart of the price like previous price , and where you buy the coin you want . There's also website so you can review the coin if it's good or don't have chance to increase the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pinoyrichkids

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

BTC, ETH and XRP are the three best options for long-term investment, as they represent three coins representing the entire Cryptocurrency market and all are cheap. Of course if you have faith in this market, anything can happen because waiting is the key to getting you the best profit .

Wow great recommendation from you sir, but i may add the CS which is really good token from the start of its operation, i highly recommend it to try it, although there are lots of supply to this token, but we can see that it has been traded anywhere, there are lots of tradable pairs into this token. Yes BTC XRP and ETH are a good example of coin to be invested, but we should look at on the other coin too.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

I recommend buying the top 10 marketcap coins check in www.coinmarketcap.com coin is good for long term investment
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

are you seriously asking this question in here? I am more than sure in that no one is gonna be able to give you a good advice, because most people in here will try to shill the coin that they hold/own in here, so, no way.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I am also confused to choose the current investment, I see there are many suggestions available, but the market is unstable and I am afraid if I buy now then the market will fall again and I will be stuck.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

currently the best investment parity is BTC USDT ETH. and altcoinsİ ADA and OMG as the project's progressiveness is among the best coins to invest in.

best wishes. Smiley
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

if you are looking for the best in my opinion BTC and eth is the solution because besides the popular 2 coins it is very suitable to invest, and I am sure 2 coins it is the most potential to continue to grow.
jeda2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

for now bitcoin is continuing to decrease if it happens then it is not right to buy crypto, you can wait for bitcoin to go back up.
there are some coins that I suggest to buy
1. xrp
2. etc
3. eth

I am not bad but I am not very hopeful since the ETC denomination is a crypto money that follows a movement in the opposite direction of the market trend. I think Ethereum and Ripple are more appropriate coin to invest. I hope the decline in the market will not be long and we can see the 9-10k levels again...
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Hey man, did you checked already the happenings of all the coins listed in coinmarketcap? If yes, by then you can think which coin is worth to invest. The mass media is reporting only the popular currency which is bitcoin, and it earns some respect and a mass adaption by different sectors of the states and governments, which is believe it would give a reason for you to investment on it, yes, i may say that because bitcoin is the widely known cryptocurrency, then followed by ethereum and the rest of the top 10 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap. Hoping you can read my comment, and will you insights on this scenario. Dont trust too much on any hypes which are circulating in the social media, and please do some studies on each coin you wanted to invest, it pays off when you.

Have a wonderful day.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

if you need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet about what to do with your own money you're clearly not ready to get involved. hardly anyone will give you a straight answer, they'll try and persuade you to join them in their pet bagholding.

spend a few more months reading. i don't think there's any hurry.
danielcansil

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

At present the prices of cryptocurrency are very low. This is a good time to invest in the market. I recommend investing in those altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The top 3 altcoin that I recommend to buy at this is Monero, NEO and especially Ethereum. Ethereum is the most powerful altcoin, it's very popular, so many ICOs projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum prices will be over $ 2,000. Monero has high security, no one can hack it. All information about Monero senders and receivers is completely anonymous. In the next few years when the cryptocurrency market is under government control, I believe Monero will be more popular. and finally NEO, also known as the Chinese Ethereum. It has faster transaction processing speed. In the near future I think NEO will beat many altcoin.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I am %100 sure everyone will come here to say their own coins and you will be confused. So you should choose coins on your own. Do your own research please, we forum members are not that trustable sources. By the way ethereum doesn't need any research, you can buy it blindly...

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

im suggesting to pick top 50 altcoins in market cap, which is more resistant than another coins and valuable. since bitcoin it might expensive to invest, after sorting from that top 50 altcoins make some research with every developer of top 50 altcoins sure it will take many times and enegies, but it will make a good return and benefit for you if you take specific reason to why you should invest on that coin.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

if you have some money then you can invest in ETH and ADA, they are very popular recently, we all know ETH is famous because it is the most popularity altcoin in this market, so its community is very big that they can support ETH very well, Morever, ADA is good altcoin because i see the potential to rise of ADA is far great than any other altcoins that it can be used to replace ETH in the future, ETH and ADA will be a best choice for long term investment.
renes

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

You do not need to confuse while there is a good coin oax, you must really invest in oax right now because coinbase acquired paradex recently, decentralized exchanges will be very valuable.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I would like to suggest top10 coins in coinmarketcap. do some research and follow their social pages. Definitely a worth of your time being updated in the market. For me, try BTC first.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
andrei56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

I am %100 sure everyone will come here to say their own coins and you will be confused. So you should choose coins on your own. Do your own research please, we forum members are not that trustable sources. By the way ethereum doesn't need any research, you can buy it blindly...
We all make mistakes, I know that I have gotten my predictions wrong and this is not really surprising the market moves in ways that no one can really predict and this makes this market especially difficult if you do not have any knowledge about why things are happening which is why it is recommended that you learn the most that you can before making any investment or you run the risk of losing your money very fast.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

We all make mistakes, I know that I have gotten my predictions wrong and this is not really surprising the market moves in ways that no one can really predict and this makes this market especially difficult if you do not have any knowledge about why things are happening which is why it is recommended that you learn the most that you can before making any investment or you run the risk of losing your money very fast.
for Ethereum it is not necessary for us to do research, because this coin many people choose to use as an investment, and many ICO projects that use its platform, with the current market conditions, it is very difficult for us to be able To predict the coin in the market, so to choose coins as an investment, we should be able to choose the right coin, which have good potential, so we will get a big profit.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

As other people have mentioned. You will receive tons and tons of suggestions on this forum. So, I would not recommend you any coin but would explain the process of deciding where to put your money.
To begin with, you should first log in to binance. Then you should go to markets and see which coin has been the biggest loser. Once you have done that, then see the history of last week and figure out how much the coin has lost. If the coin has hit rock bottom, then buy it as much as you can because a pump is coming in the near future.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

I have been keeping my eye on this upcoming project, imo they are the best exchange coming out because they are able to do arbitrage trading across many exchanges for more profitable trades for their customers. What do you think about the project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

Tons of good coins there.More profit you want,than get low market cap coins.More risk of scamming,more earnings.Check out Block array,Modium for example.
Or get something like Iota,trx,ven for less risk.But with their supply i wouldnt expect massive profits

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

I don't know if you're new here of what but Investing in the top ICO in my opinion will be the wise move here, if you're new here then you won't go wrong investing to Bitcoin, Ethereum or even NEO, this coins will provide you good profit when you handle them properly, just follow what most people do here, buy low and sell high, just don't forget to never put all your money in one coin at least split it into portion and buy different coins.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

my advice you should see some coins that are already in the top position and have the potential and clarity on the site www.coinmarketcap.com other than that if you want to invest your money in new coins you can see icobench and other sites to make your choice, but you should be optimistic and more selective.
now is the right time to support Bitcoin and make it a reliable coin. because Bitcoin in is a coin that is relied upon from year to year to become a reliable coin long term and short term. and with development efforts to be a reliable coin. so I advise to invest in Bitcoin for now for his future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Yes, there are many coins out there that is great to invest in. I'll narrow it down for you a little bit. You could take a look at the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap and individually conduct a research for each one of them. Know their best and worst features and weigh them logically. Know their history about profitability and know how many supports that specific coin (I think the dominance is what I am looking for here). With this, you can narrow down to the specific coin you would invest in. I suggest you pick at least 2 coins to diversify.

Well, he asked for it  Cheesy
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

here it seems I can not advise you. I'm afraid my advice will only make you disappointed. many coins you can invest for your future.
just pick a coin that makes you believe it will be good in the future and start buying it.

JeffBrad12

Activity: 2758
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

Only tries to suggest you about remme platform. You can try ti visit the main site of remme project remme.io and then try to find the whitepaper and you can start to read remme's whitepaper and it's very interesting. It's really undervalued and marketcap is so low compared with another promising project. It's was developing new authentication platform that makes you able to do a verification without needing any password.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Actually you can also find your own seeded coins by searching for information and most important is choosing the top coins like in CMC and some other sites, then if you have a coin that you think is good, then come back in depth analysis. from the prospect of a coin for quick and accurate profits, any decision you have depends on you because you have money, when asking for advice to many people here, because some of them rely solely on the knowledge of others without a thorough analysis.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

I prefer more solid and reliable coins from the top 30. They are less volatile and recover faster.

needtor22
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

for us you are not confused because of the easy way you can get many benefits in the future, you can invest in bitcoin, eth, nxt, ltc, for us the coins are also good you get because now the price is still low.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

I will advise BTC and ETH. also you can invest in 10 top coinmarketcap, who have a big volume in the market of cryptocurrency. Better you must know the project and community.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Killrbit

Merit: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Honestly these type of questions will just attract shillers from everywhere  trying to get you to buy their bags.

But Ok so the coins that you should invest in would depend on what your objective is. If you ewant to do short term trading well than there are ton of diffrent coins that you could invest in right now. Valuations are pretty decent as well right now, but im not going to recommend any specific coins for short term trading, as that would primarily depend on technical anlysis. But i am sure you will get plenty of recommendations on this thread.

However if you want to invest from a long term point of view than stick to the established coins and only those that you feel have fundamental value. (a side note ifwhen trying to pick for the long term dont look beyond the first page of coinmarket cap and ideally stick to the top 20. There is a reason that these coin are top of the list minus your tron and a few others)
In my opinion stick to btc/ether as well as other platform coins or privacy coins as i think these probably have the best value.

I would also recommend you hold at least 50% of your portfolio in btc.

All this of course is a more conservative and safer approach to investing in crypto.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

It is your decision you should analyse your own then choose some coins and finally pick one or two coins because recently all the coins are fluctuating continuously so if you looking to short term choose the Altcoin and if you looking to long term investment Bitcoin is the best platform but you can research and pick your convenience coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I will suggest you invest in bitcoin, ethereum as they are the best coin in crypto recently with great profit potentials and strong team managing it. This coin also controls most coin in crypto and their blockchain is used buy some companies for their transaction.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

ETH. My advise is buying the eth and hold for a moment. or you can invest on the ICO. ICO can give you a best profit from bonus token to investor.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

do not confuse my friend, just buy bitcoin and ethereum as the best cryptocurrencies
if you don't have enough knowledge to predict the market
regards
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

im suggesting to pick top 50 altcoins in market cap, which is more resistant than another coins and valuable. since bitcoin it might expensive to invest, after sorting from that top 50 altcoins make some research with every developer of top 50 altcoins sure it will take many times and enegies, but it will make a good return and benefit for you if you take specific reason to why you should invest on that coin.
The most profitable coin to invest in today’s market is no doubt Bitcoin. The top coin in the crypto market with the most promising profitability, liquidity, general acceptability and wide transaction ability with very low transaction cost. Besides, the current scenario is quit interesting because the monetary values of Bitcoin are low and the stability in the market is going high day by day. This is an invitation by the technology for investment.
Mr.Gun

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

I think the coin that must be invested now is Litecoin because I see this coin had decreased then from now by investing in Litecoin we can help to increase the price and can get a good profit

28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

It is difficult to say everything now in the fall, for this moment even the top coins do not fit and cheaper and less common and even more so. Better analyze new coins and tokens on the market, while there is time perhaps they will be able to become the next discoveries.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

It is difficult to say everything now in the fall, for this moment even the top coins do not fit and cheaper and less common and even more so. Better analyze new coins and tokens on the market, while there is time perhaps they will be able to become the next discoveries.

of course btc eth.
in your basket there must be 50% of these coins.
and for other 50 you can take promising coins that your own analyze and trust.
and dont take any coins other than top 250.
most of other can be scam.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

of course btc eth.
in your basket there must be 50% of these coins.
and for other 50 you can take promising coins that your own analyze and trust.
and dont take any coins other than top 250.
most of other can be scam.
to invest it should be so, we can invest half of the assets we have in Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the other half we can invest in other altcoin, with our choice altcoin which of course has good potential too, or we can use to trade if we can do it, of course it will increase our profits so increase, but for example we can not trade, we better invest for a long time.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

I would suggest you to invest in altcoins that are cheaper in rates and have shown healthy growth. Get into coinmarketcap.com and fitter out coins that are less than a dollar. Split your investment into few more coins which will make you protected though one coin value falls down the other one will bring you profits. These coins are good for long term investment. You can choose coins with high values which can bring you more profits in a short term.
marketcap.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

We would recommend a coin with low Market Cap with a potential for growth. It can be a new coin,ICO or just any project you think is underrated at the moment. Look for coins and project who plan implementin new features,huge upgrades or any kind of revolutionary service. If a project aims to solve a real life issue and is the first or ahead of the competition it can be a very good indication for price increase in the following months. It's never a 100% certain gain but with proper researching and enough invested time you are sure to make a good profit in the upcoming months. Hope this helps and best of luck.
Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

bitcoin and ethereum is the best way to investment
both are coins have a potential will be high in the future.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing in the top cryptocurrency nowadays, you can always pick Bitcoin and Ethereum if you want a good profit, if you're planning on short term trading buying low and selling high will provide give a good profit, not that high a but definitely a good one and when it comes to long term I'm sure you have the gist on how many people become rich by just holding last year of this two, lets just hope that prices are just like last year. Also you can try Neo, PRL and TRX.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

Of course you do not have to invest in any coin, but you may be interested in different coins., because now many coins, and you can pick up for every taste and will be happy.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

As the price of crypto is falling, you may decide to buy bitcoin, ethereum and some other stable coin and hold term to enjoy profit when the market recovers as you will be buying at a low price and selling at a higher price when the price of coin you bought increases.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

buy ETH and LTC. Especially now LTC is really cheap, two weeks ago it costs $160. Buy it now at $100 or even lower, and wait. Soon it will go up to 160 or even 200. then sell it.

LSt56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

I think you have chosen the wrong first step to invest because it has asked for advice to others who are not necessarily the truth. if you do that it will be very much the kind of coin that is recommended by people and make you feel very confused and in the end you do not use their advice. I think you should do your own research so you will be satisfied with the results you get if it is profitable and will not blame others if it fails.

InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

If you are not sure yet choose which coin to invest in, I think you can still choose either bitcopin or ethernet or copper ripple which are very potential and attract more and higher investors.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

so many.

in my opinion,...
zencash / zoin for smaller privacy coins
zilliqua, wan, zebi, genesis vision

and the big players,...
eth will have a bright future,... neo as well.
but if they do the same jumps in value like the other smalls,... i can not say.
but they will be more stabile.

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

If you want to succeed in this market, you want to have more profit in the cryptocurrency market, then I recommend you study the market carefully, learn about the crypto you want to invest. I recommend that you choose the altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because these are altcoin with good potential. Some altcoin that I am holding are Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, NEO and Monero. I believe that these altcoin will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Go with coins with cheap price. Get into coinmarketcap.com, filter out coins that are below a dollar and choose the best coins that have shown a good growth in the past.  Compare with each coin you choose. This may take some time.  But it's worth spending as you are going to invest your money.  Analyse and study the market.  You can even choose few best existing tokens as well. Split and invest in different coins rather than sticking with one.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
carriebee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

The market is full of surprises price can go down and up so better do your own investigation on which coins are good enough on your own expectations. Don't rely from others but you can read their own point of view. We have coinmarketcap which helps on which best to invest in.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

In my opinion, your researches should direct your investments than the advices of other traders. So, you can start with taking a look at the price tables and try to understand their price characteristics.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

Each person will tell his choice of best coin to you Amber then you will get names of different coins in front of you.So its better to choose the coin of your choice after analyzing the market of that particular coin.Otherwise you can choose coin from top 20 in coinmarketcap like BTC,ETH,LTC,XRP are some of the most trusted and profitable alts available at the current and you can have your profits in the long run.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

The market is full of surprises price can go down and up so better do your own investigation on which coins are good enough on your own expectations. Don't rely from others but you can read their own point of view. We have coinmarketcap which helps on which best to invest in.
Yes the market is unpredictable we can't guess when the market will pump and dump. So study the market and invest some money in promising coins that mean high potential coins. if you don't know which coin is better to invest then choose few coins from top 20 and ask suggestions to experts. Now all coins prices are dropped so you can invest and surely you will make profit in 1 or 2 months.
PX-Z

Activity: 1428
Merit: 817

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

For those beginners on this field like you, i always recommend bitcoin and ethereum to invest. This two cryptos are the most secured and most profitable crypto that i ever know, and beside of me this is also recommended by almost all crypto holders.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Dont ask for advices in here, because most people will only try to shill a coin in order to make you buy them. Just don't do it and do your own research, it will be much more profitable for you.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

Having BTC, ETH, and those coins having listed in top 50 altcoins in the market, no doubt you would be gaining profits. The market chart will give you a huge help to decide what coins to choose but please don't invest all your money in a single coin, tried to spread it for at least 3-5 coins.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
bitsmola

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Having BTC, ETH, and those coins having listed in top 50 altcoins in the market, no doubt you would be gaining profits. The market chart will give you a huge help to decide what coins to choose but please don't invest all your money in a single coin, tried to spread it for at least 3-5 coins.
You ask an advise. I advise watching about WINSTARS.
Their ico start tomorroy at 03.06.2018

Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok342zuWS0 eng
Web site
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=evnxbQX3
ktt0209

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I think HT coin  Grin
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

Invest with bitmart, robotina, and bitwatt this three coins will surely give you a nice profit.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Dont ask for advices in here, because most people will only try to shill a coin in order to make you buy them. Just don't do it and do your own research, it will be much more profitable for you.
Yeah don't ask for someone's suggestion here.

But if you see people suggests bitcoin or Ethereum it should be fine as these coins are really worth to buy.
granchio

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

In my opinion, IOTA and NEO are really promising altcoins. Also, I think you can maybe consider about ethereum and stratis.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

if you want a coin that is existing you better go to bitcoin due to its price right now and if you have faith on that coin you can earn when the price hit the 19k mark again, you can also try those coin that is on the ICO stage.
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

the easiest way for you is just pick up top 10 coin at coinmarketcap, thats all the best coin to invest, good luck with your investment

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Grechkatx

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

A lot of coins are now for the selection of a certain coin, so do not select a small list, follow most likely all the coins and choose the best one that will fit your needs and that will be.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Best not to take peoples advice from here when looking for a coin to invest. People will tend to be biased and will always suggest you coins that they have invested on. Better to do your own research. Look for coins that you think has potential but is undervalued. Or just invest on the current top trending coins like bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin. Those are some coins that will eventually give you some profit if you hold it for a long term.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

I inveted into some high cap coins in the last couple of weeks. Bought a lot of dips and I will buy more if it idps more. Some coins that I bought: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, SENT, XLM and I also added more Bitcoins.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

I think the best coins for investment are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, eos and neo. because they can survive in the long run and also have the potential to continue to increase.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Don't ask for such suggestions because this will confuse you even further as you will receive hundreds of coin names according to each persons suitability.So its better to do research of your own and invest in the coin you like.But if you are looking for long term investment then play safe and invest in trusted coins with greater profits like BTC and ETH.You can choose other alts from top 100 like XRP,LTC,Waves.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

If you are confused, do not put all your investments in one coin. You can invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.
Ethereum with its market capital of $130 billion, is no longer under a financial bubble and hence is considered as a very safe investment.
Ethereum has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018 considering the fact that it has gained much acceptance since its origin. In the last year itself the coin has shown profit gains by 3700%.
Litecoin has one of the best development teams behind it and is also considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold. Since acceptance by Coinbase, the coin's market value has seen a huge rise.
So, you can consider investing in these coins.
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

KIN

Here's why: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4306684.0

gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

Now most of the coins are in a good area to buy.
I plan to buy waves, Stratis, capp, Ada, neo-good coins and profit from them should be good too.

senne

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

I am currently working with IOST team and it helped me knowing the team and coin deeply, due to which I have come to an conclusion that after Bitcoin and Ethereum if you want to invest in any coin then IOST can be the best decision. IOST team is very responsible towards their investors and regularly updates about latest news. Also, it is listed on top exchanges and also getting listed on more exchanges every another day. IOST value is still undervalued and you can expect good returns by the end of year even if you invest at current price.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

If you are confused about in which coin to invest right now you are going to get even more confused when people recommend to you a hundred of coins and the reasons of why you should invest in them, take it slow, no one starts in this market knowing it all invest in bitcoin and other top coins and wait until you have the knowledge to select those coins by yourself.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

the most valuable crypto is bitcoin and ethereum
so invest your money in bitcoin or ethereum if you confuse
and didn't have enough knowledge to predict the price of cryptocurrencies
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

If you are confused and do not know what cryptocurrency is best to buy, then buy bitcoin and leave it lying on your wallet for a couple of years. And you will see that it is likely to grow.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

I have been keeping my eye on this upcoming project, imo they are the best exchange coming out because they are able to do arbitrage trading across many exchanges for more profitable trades for their customers. What do you think about the project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

You can try to invest in new coins like Morpheus, Nebua, Docademic, or you can also choose to invest in popular coins like Ethereum Neo Litecoin or IOTA
Primal6666

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I would suggest to follow McAfee predictions, TRX or MTC. Or top 10 coins, maybe CLO. But the most right decision from your side will be to choose coin by yourself. To not blame, after loses, other people.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

At the moment, when the exchange rate is showing signs of accelerating, investment is discouraging, but if the price goes down, then it is advisable for you to invest in EOS because this altcoin is currently in the forefront. I am very confident and will go to the moon in Q4 2018.

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

One of my option is, you invest some to the BTC, ETH and ADA, it may be good if you put it on 50:20:15 into those coin, and the others you can choose one of the big losers in the coinmarketcap, buy low and sell high

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

A lot of altcoins are good to invest right now because last week ago the price decreased and you have opportunity to buy cheaper altcoins. These is one of the best coin to invest your money ethereum, litecoin , ripple and waves is one of favorite and potential coin.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Do your own research first to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency as I'm sure you are here for profits. Don't be in hurry as this is not a easy money as what you think. You need knowledge and skills to be not trapped by the market volatility. Invest only if you know what are you doing as this is a risky investment. 
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

If you are confused then do some self-research and gathered some knowledge of the cryptocurrencies by your self as you'll be receiving a number of names and that won't be resolving your confusion, in fact, it would be increased further. Currently, you'll get a plenty of good options like BTC, LTC, ETH, Ripple, Waves as all of these are worthy to invest right now and moreover, the price still cheap to get but if you are planning for the long-term investment, opt for BTC or ETH which are the most trusted and reliable ones in the market...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Cryptodaddy05

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

It’s an exercise fraught with risk to ask that here as many have replied to you, and the advice given to DYOR is important. It’s reasonable to see what coins others are invested in, and when the same coins are mentioned over and over they would be good ones to research. But remember no one here knows anything about what you want to get out of investing in crypto or your attitude to risk or financial circumstances, so no one is in a position to give you proper financial advice. And remember to beware of posters shilling some obscure altcoin usually as part of bounty hunting or with some other alterior motive.

I found when I came into crypto I was investing in the hyped ‘coin of the week’ and I was reading a lot of negative things about bitcoin, and it took several months of deep reading and research to see through all that surface noise and to start making what I believe are sensible medium to long term investments. So start slow with investing and learn from your mistakes as you hopefully acquire that deeper experience and knowledge too. And remember to take some profits while retaining a position if you do hit a big winner - what goes up always goes down too! And look for the best cryptocurrencies and the best later generation blockchains and protocols, rather than dApps which are mainly putting the cart before the horse.

My biggest positions at present are:
1. Bitcoin (BTC) - leading cryptocurrency - 6 major improvements coming & always leads the market up on bull runs
2. Pundi X (NPXS) - working product and generous monthly Airdrop for the next 30 months
3. Zilliga (ZIL) - 3rd generation blockchain with good potential
4. VChain (VEN) - another good 3rd generation blockchain with excellent partnerships
5. IDXM - membership token of IDEX the leading DEX - only 2,000 exist - good potential ROI

Good luck with everything you learn about crypto and your investing. You’re in the first 1% of early adopters of a new technology that I truly believe will change the world, and I have no doubt that fortunes will be made over the next 10-15 years by current crypto investors who invest wisely!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I am a huge fan of Matrix AI, Elastos and Fusion. You should do your own research but for the magnitude of what they are doing I believe they have a very huge chance to stand out immensely this year and offer a good return on investment. Most of them btw have not had their massive inaugural pump
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Anyway if you are confused, why do invest in both of it. EOS main net launch is a good thing afterall they will allow now their coins in control when it finally turns into eos blockchain and Ethereum will stay on its place it has a lot more things to happen and a big possibility to make x2 or nore this year.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

I would recommend on investing on this project. They have potential in the future.

- Holo [HOT]
- Wanchain [WAN]
- Deeponion [Onion]
- Neblio [NEBL]
- Stellar Lumens [XLM]
- NEM [XEM]

See it before it reach the moon.
fitsaintbig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

We are entering a new era for Digital Content and Advertising; an era in which every stakeholder is fairly rewarded & has the best possible experience.

Varanida helps publishers better monetize their audience through a fair split of advertising revenue. Our tools help publishers improve their revenue, and get more from their content.

Varanida will be cool for you

Visit varanida.com for more info
andrei56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

for Ethereum it is not necessary for us to do research, because this coin many people choose to use as an investment, and many ICO projects that use its platform, with the current market conditions, it is very difficult for us to be able To predict the coin in the market, so to choose coins as an investment, we should be able to choose the right coin, which have good potential, so we will get a big profit.
This is a mistake even if ethereum is one of the best coins you still need to analyze the market there is no way around that, I know that they hype of ethereum is great but there are many people that invested when the price of ethereum was very high without doing any research and now most of them sold their coins already for a loss and the ones that have not do done it will probably do it eventually and lose money.
Grechkatx

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

It is difficult to say exactly because the coins are quite a lot and among them, too, a lot of good you can choose at your discretion by looking spikok leaders among them. After all, some are valuable, and some are stable.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

It's so hard to tell you something if you don't know the movement of the market specially if you are trading but if you are planning to hold more altcoin it is much more easy but you still have to look for the chart of each and every coin that you are going to invest. By doing that you will have the advantage to sell some of your altcoin and buy again, only if you are a short term trader.

Why don't you start looking at the coinmarketcap for the percentage of every rise and fall of the prices of altcoins including Bitcoin.

Bohdan98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

Online business security has huge demand at present and will still be in demand in future. Remme works on this thing and has built a security infrastructure for preventing online businesses from threats of password vulnerability and phishing attacks. Remme token (REM) will have demand in future as well which will drive the token price.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

It is difficult to say exactly because the coins are quite a lot and among them, too, a lot of good you can choose at your discretion by looking spikok leaders among them. After all, some are valuable, and some are stable.
Even though there are a lot of coins listed we have options to choose the best coins to invest. Thoroughly search the best coins in the top market and if the project were good to handle the platform. Hence, analyze the market in which coins and take the risks this will guide you when investing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

To choose a coin for investment in the first place you need to study the idea of the project then the project team and at the end to study the price on the schedule (to conduct technical analysis) and if everything suits you can invest
JackdunR

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
I find the potential VIT, you find out, this coin brings a project that everyone needs, they bring spiritual value to the people, the need that almost 99% of all Everyone needs, in the future, VIT price will rise to the moon, you believe me. This is the most potent coin I have ever seen.
Jaephoenix

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Tey Allstocks. I like the product and project. But do your diligence
kojoannan

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Do your own research and determine the kind of coins you want to invest in. There are dozens of coins available and each can go up and come down. It is your instinct that can guide you to make the good choice. I will recommend waves and IOTA for you to start invest in.

hekimogluburaketem

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

If you are confused about in which coin to invest right now you are going to get even more confused when people recommend to you a hundred of coins and the reasons of why you should invest in them, take it slow, no one starts in this market knowing it all invest in bitcoin and other top coins and wait until you have the knowledge to select those coins by yourself.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

If i have to make a decision for myself, i think i would invest on bitcoin with no hesitations. As you can see, bitcoin's success is unexpected and through the years of ups and downs, bitcoin came out victorious. That is why i invest in bitcoin and i am very determined to hodl it for a long term because i am optimistic enough that bitcoin will reach 100,000$ mark.

jackjackfly

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

If you just want to try without learning all need terms, ways of trading and etc. Than your steps are:
Open Coinmarketcap
Browse top 20
Ask magic ball
Understoof that magic ball is cheater
Invest in any top 20  Grin

Good luck)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
LuffyD.Monkey

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

One of my option is, you invest some to the BTC, ETH and ADA, it may be good if you put it on 50:20:15 into those coin, and the others you can choose one of the big losers in the coinmarketcap, buy low and sell high
One of the most important factor which can then help you in making the right choice of the coin in which you should make the investment is your financial status as you cannot invest in coins like that of the bitcoin if you don’t have this much of the money. You need to look for all the coins which you can afford to buy and then you must choose the best possible coin out of these coins.
Somicmaster

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

I am holding 1002 XRP at 1. $ in the beginning of January 2018. Compared to the current price, I should exchange to ETH or BTC to keep rather than keep all coins of XRP for long time with slowly growth
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Online business security has huge demand at present and will still be in demand in future. Remme works on this thing and has built a security infrastructure for preventing online businesses from threats of password vulnerability and phishing attacks. Remme token (REM) will have demand in future as well which will drive the token price.
We are need something new to replace the traditional security system and then remme is the answer for that. and i agree with you. There is no reason to discuss the major coin because it has already adopted by a lot of people. To discuss about the potential coin just like remme looks better right now. With the possibility to increase 10x or even more. We need to dig the potential of low cap altcoin like remme.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sengoko

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

A lot of coins are now for the selection of a certain coin, so do not select a small list, follow most likely all the coins and choose the best one that will fit your needs and that will be.
Get the list for the top ten profitable and good from all the angles crypto currencies and research on all. Do the math and choose those which you think would give you the good output. The top three in the list are Bitcoin, ETH and Bitcoin cash. Litecoin and some altcoin are also there. All of them are good in terms of future return and have been attracting some good money. Keep your portfolio diverse. Good luck.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Always consider that this space is volatile, so 'safe' here can mean dangerous somewhere else. NEO is nice because sitting in the neon wallet it accrues GAS. Looking into some small caps like HBZ makes sense because in a big bull run, you could see x10-x50 gains.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

I will suggest you do a proper research about coin on the top 20 in the coinmarketcap and then decide on the ones you will like to invest. It is good tp invest in stable and potential coin that can yield enough profit when you hold them.
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

I am holding 1002 XRP at 1. $ in the beginning of January 2018.
About Ripple holders there's bad and good news on it.

There's someone that is an XRP whale that holds $500 Million in total of it but sadly he died with an heart attack. That can be a coin burning for XRP holders if that guy didn't wrote a last will for accessing that fund.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
minthit

Activity: 325

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Trade token (TIO) - still undervalued. Credits (CS) - I'm interested in this because of its transaction speed and scale. EOS - currently hot one, but have to be aware that 80% of the coins is in just a few wallets. I'm sure it'll be expensive to buy in right now but it's worth watching.
itsv

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

I think your first priority should be to invest in stable coins and to find such coins I would recommend looking the top 20 crypto on coinmarketcap.com. And another approach would be to look into recent successful ico's which managed to reach their hardcap. But due to bear market most of the tokens are trading below ico price for example Reeme which implements password-less authentication with the help of SSL cerificates. It is a master-node coin and you need 250k tokens for master-node.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

At the moment, when the exchange rate is showing signs of accelerating, investment is discouraging, but if the price goes down, then it is advisable for you to invest in EOS because this altcoin is currently in the forefront. I am very confident and will go to the moon in Q4 2018.
This depends upon your investment strategy and term structure. Keeping the current market condition in the mind, the best crypto are Bitcoin and ETH. These are the top two in the list of top ten crypto currencies. These are also good for long term investment if you are a long term investor. Besides, for short term investment, you can invest in Ripple and Litecoin. For day trading, Altcoin are also preferred.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

I will suggest that you will chose a long-term coin that has a good platform and will be used by millions of people, I will recommend 4NEW(Kwatt coin) this is for long-term basis you are going to hold an electricity here but it's tokenized, all people in the world are using electricity for a living imagine if all people will use Kwatt coin? think of the possibilities, we all know that blockchain is the future and Kwatt will be the number 1 currency to be used for electricity
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

I would suggest you to invest with the one and only trusted crypto king,and that's the bitcoin. You know,today is the right time to invest bitcoin,grab the great opportunity now,while the price is now down in the market. Bitcoin will rise up and grow to the higher price,and if that time will come,you will earn to much profits,and be successful investor.
fitsaintbig

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

Have a look at Varanida

I will rather prefer an ICO like Varanida to invest in

Its concepts are great and will yield bountiful profit

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & conten
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I suggest that you should invest bitcoin because it is really trusted by many people and it has many supporters. Bitcoin has really high value and you can earn by investing it.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

You probably still have to choose your preferred coin that it would be convenient for you, and without doubt gave only confidence in this cryptocurrency and then everything will be possible.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

if on a large scale, I think ETH will be a very good coin to be used as an investment tool. well, we know that ETH provides such a huge potential in price issues. in fact, many people predict that the price will exceed the $ 1k price this year
tinyteapot

Merit: 275

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

In this period of dip, I think it is better to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and some stable altcoin and hold them to earn profit when the market recovers because these coin are more stable, they are trusted, they have the potentials to rise higher and faster than than other altcoin.
andrei56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Even though there are a lot of coins listed we have options to choose the best coins to invest. Thoroughly search the best coins in the top market and if the project were good to handle the platform. Hence, analyze the market in which coins and take the risks this will guide you when investing.
There are a lot of coins but not many that are worth our time, so if you really do not want to take such a high risk it is a good idea to invest in the coins a the top of the market cap, if you are willing to take higher risks then the whole market gets open but you need a deep understanding of how cryptocurrencies work so you can choose a winner among so many coins.
raiderking96

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

I am currently joining or participating in an online gambling project, the GlobeCas. The project aims to combine land-based casino into online casino in one platform and 1 crypto as a transaction tool that is GCT (GlobeCas Token). If you are interested or want to know more info you can join the telegram group GlobeCas Indonesia, If you join the group you can get additional bouns, this is based on my experience.
Clark05

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

The coin that should  you invest is depends to your taste, we have different opinions and prediction to the coin . The best you do is to make a research and get a list of different kinds of altcoins you can search CMC who are all coins are being listed make a research of every single coin to know what coin is best to buy.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

The top 3 altcoin that I recommend investing in at the moment is Ethereum, Litecoin and Cardano. For me, these are altcoin of great value and potential, they promise to bring a lot of profit to investors in the future. Especially Ethereum, it is altcoin that many experts predict is going to grow stronger in the future and will compete with Bitcoin as the throne of the cryptocurrency market. At present Ethereum prices are still very low, fluctuating in about $ 600, this is a good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum. I am sure that the long-term investment in Ethereum will bring us a lot of money in the future.

andrei56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

The coin that should  you invest is depends to your taste, we have different opinions and prediction to the coin . The best you do is to make a research and get a list of different kinds of altcoins you can search CMC who are all coins are being listed make a research of every single coin to know what coin is best to buy.
Things depend a lot on your strategy and your beliefs, some people like to invest in smart contract platforms like ethereum and other similar coins, while some other prefer to invest in coins which concentrate on anonymity as its main feature, personally I think that decentralized exchanges are the future and we need them more than ever so that is a good niche to invest.
dhouse

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

Buy my bags: Nexus, Loki, Gin
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

I would have advise you to invest your money in GRE ( Global Risk exchange) but the crowd sales that suppose to have lasted for 39 days was just cut short within 4 days. The whole token was sold out within just 4 days but investing in Bitcoin and ethereum for a long period of time is not a bad idea.
BagzMM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

In my opinion, based on the demands of people. Invest both for Atlcoin and Bitcoin just wish your luck for both coins.
chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

For the time being, when the exchange rate is down, you should invest in pure crypto (PURE). Altcoin has the massive drop on the cryptocurrencies market over the past 24 hours. Exchange rates fell by almost 40%. So if you invest then the possibility, next week PURE rate will recover, and you will make a high profit.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

this is a good time to start investing, yes because the market conditions are red caked. for the type of coin you are about to take, try to pick a coin with good developments as well as good trading volume as well. try to do some research first on Ethereum and NEO.
rapidleech

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

NEX (neonexchange) - nOS - sentinel protocol
There are huge hype around Nneonexchange and its  my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & sentinel protocol will be good.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

IOST, you can think of it like a sleeping beast which is waiting for everyone to look at it once it gets the wings to launch!
This token is soon going to support real development on it, with people developing dAPPS on it and trading it for the same, the coin will boom!
And it offers new technology of sharding, making it so much scalable.This coin has a huge potential, and you can see the team working on showing this potential to the world.
Hop the train before it gets too late!
Go for it :v
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

In my opinion, based on the demands of people. Invest both for Atlcoin and Bitcoin just wish your luck for both coins.
At least through search the promising coin with low value just like remme and it can give you another way to generate instant profit just in short time. We know that about the fact that the promising coin with low value can give you more than 2x just in short time or even more if you are holding them all for long-term investment. Remme is a very good project with low marketcap. The major could be used to store your value and it needs a lot of time to give you huge profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
d3nz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

When it comes to popularity then you should invest on list of crypto:

Deeponion
Holo [HOT]
NEM
Sirius

They have a massive community and more likely to rise their value in the future.
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

If you want to invest in altcoins then I advise you to try to invest in Docademic and Morpheus Network
Claudyah

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

this is a good time to start investing, yes because the market conditions are red caked. for the type of coin you are about to take, try to pick a coin with good developments as well as good trading volume as well. try to do some research first on Ethereum and NEO.
before I will ask your destination for long-term or short term investment if long term you can buy new coins whose price is still cheap but if the short term buy btc or eth because the price is now red.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

UTRUST is dump today but its technology never stops from the new development. I think buying this coin can make a decent profit for you in the future. Also NEM is quiet dump again a good and strong coin that can also explode anytime. Make you study now as long as the market is dump so you can buy at a cheaper price.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

My team is contributing ETH to buy PRIVATE SALE ICO TOLAR, if you consider about a new penny, you can join.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459224.0
andrei56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

Buy my bags: Nexus, Loki, Gin
That should not being said even as a joke, the OP is looking for good investments that can give profits to him, even if this is not the best way to try to get that information, you are basically saying to him to buy your useless coins, just accept that you lost your money, it is true that no one likes to lose money but that is something we must accept if we are true investors.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Currently the market situation is in a state of falling, so many alternative altcoin that you can make an investment. if you are confused I recommend bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP

I think these three coins are very potential among other altcoin
try to find more information about these two coins so you are more confident to invest
thanhtuxsky

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

If you like the safety and long-term investment you do not pay attention to bitcoin, it is always worth investing when the current value is quite low. Also the suggestion about the good altcoins, in my opinion, you can buy ETH, XRP, NEO. Ethereum is still a good altcoin behind Bitcoin and its widespread popularity. ETH's current price is also quite cheap, although the market may dump a little bit more the current value is also quite good to buy. NEO is also very similar to ETH, the potential is huge, the value now has been reduced quite a lot. XRP is a great investment for many organizations, a safe option in the long run.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

I  think it will be better to learn some responsibility and do your own research. Because if you choose some coin from advice here and lose money you will blame the community for bad advice. We can only suggest coin for your future research. Check  ZIL, ADA, CLO
clairdelune

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

For me it will depend on you, you just have to check the price on coinmarketcap to see who has the good value to invest and you have to check the review on the coin to see who has the potential coinn that will pump with good value and you will earn big on in. In investing in the coin, you should only invest what you can afford to lose so that you will bot regret on invest in that coin. There is no right or wrong on invest it will depend on you if what coin you will choose to invest and make out of it. Here in crypto world there are so many ways on how you can earn big in different ways you just have to be productive on searching and looking ways on how you can earn even the value of the coins are dump. So for me if you are lazy enough in doing things crypto is not meant for you because in earning in crypto you have to be hardworking so that you can earn big. No one is earning big if you are too lazy. You cannot say that you can still earn even with doing like in joining the airdrop. It is not true because before you earn in airdrops you must register or fill up the form before you earn in some airdrops you must fill up the form then have a referral before you can earn.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

I think you can start thinking the top coins first. In my way of thinking, bitcoin and ethereum can have great prices again in a near future. Also, I think Neo and IOTA are very promising ones too.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I'm only a small time player in this crypto game but in addition to the wisdom that has been shared all I would say is that before you invest in anything you need to develop a strategy that matches your personality and budget.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I think your first priority should be to invest in recent successful ico, which managed to reach its hard cap. But due to the bear market, most tokens are priced below the ico price, for example.
My alt bag consist of
REBL
EOS
ETH
BANCA
NCASH
olk30

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

Биткoин, эфиpиyм cчитaютcя лyчшими, нo пocмoтpитe, пoчитaйтe oтзывы
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

Be safe and avoid scams as you are new to investing in crypto.  I recommend investing in top coffees on the marketcap BTC, ETH ,NEO, ADA, XRP .... in the long run.  These top coin will guarantee profit for you

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Be safe and avoid scams as you are new to investing in crypto.  I recommend investing in top coffees on the marketcap BTC, ETH ,NEO, ADA, XRP .... in the long run.  These top coin will guarantee profit for you
 Better to have more knowledge before to invest in crypto, to evade scammers. So be wise to choose on which of all coins are best to invest in. I prefer to invest on bitcoin and ethereum that shown good prospect and potential in this crypto world. Bitcoin is on of a leading coin of all asset and Ethereum has a viable flatform, these two coin are worth to invest and i will assure you. But it also good to try on other coins to determine on which are the best. Good luck.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Cardano is at a good rate right now, POA is decent.
kiatitami

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

ETH is the best choice for you, maybe they will grow stronger and we will be one of the booming moment to sell us and take advantage.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

If you are looking for short term you can invest in ICO but I'm this is risky because some of of altcoins after the ICO when it enter in any exchanges the price hit more than from the ICO but not all has the same result. So if you have no enough courage to do that you can invest in ethereum or any established crypto like bitcoin during this dip because you can have a big chance to make profit when it stops from crash moment and change its direction into bull run.
MaryKiTy22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

You should buy ethereum because I find that ethereum has good growth as well as there are many opportunities for me to get higher profits, you will get more interest if you invest in ethereum
ashtray

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

I will recommend 4NEW (Kwatt coin) this is for long-term basis you are going to hold an electricity here but it's tokenized, all people in the world are using electricity for a living imagine if all people will use Kwatt coin? think of the possibilities
Ridzik111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Yes, I fully agree with you. The coin really invests in the crypt. It will only move forward.
Honey989

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Just listen and draw your own conclusion: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Also try to read other resources before investing.
Greed Dev

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

It is better to invest in Bitcoin or ETH. These pennies will always bring maximum profit for you. I think altcoin will also make a profit but I feel investing in altcoin is not safe

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
soname12

Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Sometimes it is not an effective method of investment. There are a lot of coins in the top 500-1000 the price increase is very unexpected. Previously I invested in a coin, and this coin increased to 1000% within two months

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

Looking at the present situation of market, I think it is very good and will be profitable if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum and hold for long term because you will make reasonable profit from it when the price increases.
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

As per recent reports, internet is worst polluter. And the humongous increase in our data consumption as well as the behavior analytics by organisations is only going to make it a bigger contributor.
Increasing IT usage in our daily lives is only going to increase. But the related server burn pollution shouldn’t. TIM’s P2P network provides high performance app hosting. Blockchain taxi is going to save a tonne of carbon every year by Uber and the likes. And this technology is available to everyone for free. TIM tokens can be staked to run such dapps, and TIM owners could enjoy that exclusivity.
TIM’s appreciation model is based on overall impact which also includes the environmental impact of this distributed blockchain.
dewi91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

in my opinion eth is the best choice for investment especially in long term. some altcoin may have potential to increase its value but we never know how long it can survive but if you buy eth, you should not worry about it because everybody knows eth is the best altcoin.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

In the one that you feel most confortable with, because it would mean that you really like the idea of the project and that you want to invest in there. I think that ethereum and bitcoin are good stuff to buy at the moment that everything is cheap
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Put it into a coin and not a token is the only advice I can provide.
Gypat

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Extensive research should help you decide. When I begun with cryptocurrency, I subscribed to one newsletter and per the articles they sent me, I invested in two major coins.  I can tell you for sure that none of the two is doing well. After I sat to read more myself I got to know why their suggestions were wrong. In simple terms, don't go and buy any coin suggested here just because people have suggested. Read about each and make personal decision per your research
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Ethereum, ripple, monero, ada, neo, or can choose altcoins in the coinmarketcap from the top 20 and you choose one of them or more than one kind of coins, or i wlill suggest to you invest in ico I recommend jinbi to read and learn it about the benefits you can get.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Coin is the most safest investment in crypto platform. Because everyone looking to invest on secured platform so coins is more familiar and easily invest on crypto.
But some peoples are know all the trading so I am only suggested for beginners of traders.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

Different people have different opinion, Best options to invest, in my opinion are;
ETH, BTC, XRP.
Perfect for long term hold, prices are down and chances to gain profit are more. Now is the time to buy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cfif123

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

if I own the best coin for investment is bitcoin and ethereum. because the two coins are best for long-term investments and the profits are huge
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

You have many choices when you want to invest in cryptocurrency, there are many cryptocurrency now that are scam, almost of them are scam. Be careful for selecting your crypto coin because your money will end up losing if you invest in the wrong one.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

Just choose the top 50 coin at coinmarketcap
all of coin in TOP 50 have a lot of potential to grow and good to invest for long term  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

if I own a coin I will make a definite investment of bitcoin and ethereum. because both have enormous potential for the future and the price is also increasing, so there are so many successful investors who invest in both coins

larryjack

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

I think before you decide to invest in the Crypto market, you should understand and understand this market. Find a good coin is due to your knowledge, so as not to fail in this market, knowledge is very important. So, instead of asking you to invest in any currency, you should first learn and invest your knowledge first.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

With these current market low performance then it is natural that mostly will be in confused but if you will just choose the best and high ranked Altcoins then for sure you will be at ease. Buy Ethereum as it was the most trusted Altcoins and it is the most commonly used platform by most ICO. Do not buy some cheap coins that belong in the lowest ranks as there is a change that these coins will become crap losing your investment in the future. Visit this site for your coins complete reference https://coinmarketcap.com
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

As long as we are confident with the reputation of the coin making team I have never hesitated to keep in a long time, and some of the coins we deserve for long-term investments are TRON, IOTA and Cardano.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

VMW has better marketing and internationally known partnerships. They have a wider international presence with offices all over the world. WTC, as far as I know, is confined to China and Korea. All their partnerships have been China based.

WTC can close the gap. Or V could fall. I think there's room for both. But everything in the crypto space could be overvalued still.
Denijal

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Raist

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Without any doubt you must put all your hard earned money following conditions below:

1) Do not make any investment without advice from forum members. Lower status - better, advisor can appear to be new Buterin, Brin or Soros.

2) Invest only into crypto with ridiculous names.

3) Try to sell in panic days and practice FOMO every day before breakfast for at least an hour.

4) Buy an octopus to be sure about the price moves.

CptThomas13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

As the price of crypto is falling, you may decide to buy bitcoin, ethereum and some other stable coin and hold term to enjoy profit when the market recovers as you will be buying at a low price and selling at a higher price when the price of coin you bought increases.
Herry toer

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
Umar001bakry

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

in my opinion, the best thing to invest is ETH and BTC, because it is good for long-term achievement. because BTC and ETH are the best kion sa ...

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
wahyu wida

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
i think most important option to invest is bitcoin and ethereum, other than that we can analyze according to each belief. and select some coins to invest, in order to reduce risk
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I can recommend several latest altcoins for you: BDB.ZXC.ONT.BZ.NULS
I think these cryptocurrencies are very good, but the investment risk is also very high!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Should invest in BTC and ETH. and if you like Altcoin. You should learn and invest NEO. TRON. XVG. ETC .. that is the altcoin that i feel is best at the present time
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

ADC creators sincerely thank all those who have been interested in the ADC. They think if someone puts their trust in us, they will not disappoint them. With all they have, with all our partners, with all the best ideas they have created ADC.
They want to conduct a revolution in ICO because most of current ICO is to mobilize capital without bringing any real benefit to the community participating in and the ecosystem around them do not realize the dream of those who believe it.
Abeleez (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

I think I have finally come to conclusion as to which ones to buy. I may always sound traditional and a bit conservative but that is me. I currently like and will invest in the duo of Bitcoin and Ethereum - simple. Am not saying the others don't have great prospects, just that am sticking with these two.
realknow

Merit: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

if in my opinion we better we hold the infestation for btc and eth sir because these two coins will make us to the success of the master so do not hesitate to both this coin sir.

didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

just invest in bitcoin if you have a lot of doubt with others cryptocurrencies my friend  Wink

dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

If you want to make huge profits in the future then I suggest investing in Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is very expensive, its transaction speed is slow and transaction costs are high. However, Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls all altcoin, in the future, the price of Bitcoin will be very high. Currently Bitcoin is only about $ 6200, it's starting to show signs of increasing, I recommend buying Bitcoin now before its price goes to the Moon.

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Currently all coins price is very low so better you divide your investment in to both bitcoin and some of the good altcoins. Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other altcoins. Because we all know about bitcoins growth. Now the market is down but in future it will have high growth. Same  thing for ethereum also. But incase of altcoins you have to choose the right coins in the coinmarketcap.
ztto

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Invest in coins that have a strong community behind it and it in constant development  right now a lot of of top 100 coin are at a good price and some new coins that are coming up have great potential . Do your research and spread your investment  difference projects don’t fall in love with just one

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
go4crypto

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

At current low prices, buy any top ranked coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.  Also, do your research and invest in good quality ICOs like EOT (EON).
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

when you want to invest you should look and find a coin that has at least a very useful project development and has a very limited coin so that coin can be very expensive if the development of the coin is good and supply coin is very limited, for now that is suitable for investment is bitcoin.
steinkopf

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Now is a good time to enter the crypto currency. I am fully confident that growth will begin soon. It seems to me that today it is good to invest in top coins.
thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

At current low prices, buy any top ranked coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.  Also, do your research and invest in good quality ICOs like EOT (EON).
I really agree with the first part of your statement, top ranked coins should pump when market will recover so people will get some profits thanks to being patient and investing in them.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

From me, you can invest in BTC because BTC investment is the best investment for now, BTC value is too cheap now if you can get more profit then you can invest in BTC and also you can invest in top ranked valuable coins because when market will be recovered then those will be pumped amd you will get profit from them.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

If you want to invest with future bright alt coins.I suggest some coins for you-
 Waves
 Arc Block
 Ripple
 EOS
 Siacoin
 PPT
 Pundi X

Recently everbody talking about NPSX it's huge potential coin at this moment.I think you going to invest.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the Asian Develop Coin -those supported by large and active developer communities.
ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.
mistgge33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

"SPECIAL ACTIVITY CAMPAIGN**
1.000 ADC
How to join ADC Special activity campaign to earn 10 Stakes:
   Take a selfie with ADC logo
   Share on facebook or Twitter with hashtag #ADC"
CryptoGuro1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

TBH I would just read up on some whitepapers and make your own informed decision. Start with ICO drops and find a project you like, then read the whitepaper. Personally then ones I am interested in I write articles on.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

I read a new about INGOT Coin is a ground-breaking ecosystem based on blockchain technology which aims to link the crypto markets with conventional financial markets and cut out 3rd party intermediaries to eliminate inefficiencies in the contemporary financial scene.
Cyprus, July 5th 2018: Aspiring crypto investors in quest of a potential investment platform need not look further. Leading crypto expert Sydney Ifergan is highly recommending INGOT Coin ICO which has just started this month, following a $40 million raised at its Pre-ICO stage. The FIRST of its kind, INGOT represents a revolutionary all-inclusive ecosystem based on blockchain technology which is pioneering the integration of the new crypto world with the traditional financial industry.
The INGOT Coin ICO has commenced on July 1, 2018 and will continue till August 11, 2018. A dandy 25% discount is available for early investors.
“INGOT is all set to wage a revolution in the crypto sphere and has all the potential to be one among the top 10 crypto coins in near future. The best part about it is that it’s going to redefine the entire financial industry and not just the crypto scene and for better. INGOT has created the first ecosystem that will link the crypto markets with conventional financial markets with the aim to eliminate inefficiencies plaguing the current financial scene. More precisely, INGOT has developed a blockchain based one-stop futuristic ecosystem which allows participants to perform & execute transactions just as per their specific financial needs. No wonder, such a visionary platform has already earned the trust of thousands of smart investors and its ongoing ICO stage offers another great opportunity for a lucrative investment in the crypto space”, stated Sydney Ifergan.
Speaking further, he stressed the IC ecosystem will deploy Smart Contracts to execute different contracts whilst eliminating the unwanted involvement of intermediaries and external interferences.
“What I also love about the INGOT ecosystem is its mission to transform trades, settlements & payments & make them instant- by eliminating 3rd party intermediaries who usually delay the whole process.”
Coinredd

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

I would like to suggest top10 coins in coinmarketcap. do some research and follow their social pages. Definitely a worth of your time being updated in the market. For me, try BTC first.
Putunembah

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

the safest position for a new investor or a new trader to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, and for them to learn to do research on other altcoins they will make investment, but there is nothing wrong for example we should often read here, so we can gain more experience from our own research results.

♣   ALIVE CASINO  ▶ ALIVEPLAYCASINO.COM   ♣

THE FIRST  ONLINE CASINO PLATFORM TO COMBINE

VIRTUAL REALITY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY[/cen
Pajdo

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

the safest position for a new investor or a new trader to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, and for them to learn to do research on other altcoins they will make investment, but there is nothing wrong for example we should often read here, so we can gain more experience from our own research results.
in any case, I fully agree with your opinion, since it is the investments in Bitcoin and the airspace that can bring a 100% guarantee of success in the near future. But as they say, you can not keep all the eggs in one basket. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the first coins from the most ranking in the list.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

I recommend investing in Ethereum, EOS and NEO. Ethereum is the queen of altcoin, it has high stability. This is a very popular altcoin, it is a lot of ICOs used as background. EOS is a promising project, it has a professional team. In addition, EOS has a fast speed and it's free. NEO is called Ethereum of Asia, it is faster than Ethereum. I believe in the future NEO will become a major competitor of Ethereum.
mistgge33

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

The spread of what we call “competitive collaboration”—joint ventures, outsourcing agreements, product licensings, cooperative research—has triggered unease about the long-term consequences. A strategic alliance can strengthen both companies against outsiders even as it weakens one partner vis-à-vis the other. In particular, alliances between Asian companies and Western rivals seem to work against the Western partner. Cooperation becomes a low-cost route for new competitors to gain technology and market access.Using an alliance with a competitor to acquire new technologies or skills is not devious. It reflects the commitment and capacity of each partner to absorb the skills of the other. INGOT Coin & PlaceToRent (PTRT) agree on collaboration terms. PlaceToRent is a decentralized global peer-to-peer rental platform in the space of commercial and residential rentals designed to facilitate and streamline the rental process through Blockchain technology by providing transparent and efficient transactions while reducing the need for a trusted third party, and offer tools for such undeserved segments of rental population as younger and low-income households to stand out in low vacancy markets.
PlaceToRent is the first cryptographic real estate rental platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to assist households with invisible credit or work history in gaining access to rental opportunities and affordability. Their goal is to bring significant value to the rental industry and offer to all rental market participants a fair, secure and less costly experience within the rental process.
INGOT Coin has full confidence in the ability of PlaceToRent to cover and capitalize on the housing and real estate sector. By employing best-of-the-breed technologies, PlaceToRent is poised to deliver towards their grand vision to explore big-picture problems and provide innovative solutions. Both ICOs are now in the process of bringing their Utilities together and finding common ground to provide their community full access to both services offered.
ramsay snow

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

In my opinion, you should always invest in a coin or coins which you have qualified information about. Investing in without doing a detailed research can bring you big loss. I think you should start thinking from the top and promising coins like ethereum, neo and litecoin.

MidnightWolf

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

In my opinion, you should always invest in a coin or coins which you have qualified information about. Investing in without doing a detailed research can bring you big loss. I think you should start thinking from the top and promising coins like ethereum, neo and litecoin.
I think that even without qualification information it is best to use the etherium for your investments. In any case, even those who have not previously participated in the crypto-exchange auctions, will choose Firstly the etherium.
bandungan

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

many coins you should choose to be one investment, neo and cardano can be an option if you want to try one of the new coins. otherwise if you want to invest in old coins eth can be an option and will be one of the best coins.
TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

you should have times to analyze on every coins you want to invest, see their potential to grow and if you find it it will make your investment worth profitable. be active in their communities not only investing by the hype of some communities, it is very easy to make it hype but it will not guarantee it worth of investment. the main point if you have decided which coin you want to invest is put your coins for long term period investment and dont be greedy.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

Well, if you're still want to get an advice, I'd like to recommend a list of coins that i have bought
I really belive in them, but always make some changes and exchnges from one coin to another to get more profit (home-level trading):
1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO
6. Monero
7. ZCash
8. ZCoin
Also, I have some more, but this list is most interesting as for me
I don't want to give information about other coins, because i'm not sure about them and still look at their price from day to day (just make some self analysis)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

many coins you should choose to be one investment, neo and cardano can be an option if you want to try one of the new coins. otherwise if you want to invest in old coins eth can be an option and will be one of the best coins.
Oh no and how make you feel to suggest neo and cardano as the best thing to be suggested to others. AFAIK bitcoin and ethereum are very good investment right now and you will see that about how it will give you a lot of value and even both are not securities token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
liseff3

Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

You don't need to be confused if seen from the previous achievements, actually a lot of coins are worthy for you invest, and I personally encourage you to buy ETH LTC NEO and ADA, or you can do your own research on coinmarketcap.com because what I think is good, isn't necessarily good for you.
psycox

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

You don't need to be confused if seen from the previous achievements, actually a lot of coins are worthy for you invest, and I personally encourage you to buy ETH LTC NEO and ADA, or you can do your own research on coinmarketcap.com because what I think is good, isn't necessarily good for you.
when we are hard and unsure of a solution by finding top coinmarketcap is a great solution. we can look for coins and tokens that already have a volume and also a large community. as he mentioned is an example
tatangas215

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

On the institutional investment front, hedge fund managers everywhere are racing to get into the digital currency game. Specialized crypto hedge funds now allow investors to put their money into a pool of existing and new cryptocurrencies. Hedge funds are likely to continue their lead in digital currency investments.ADC Project’s main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1722
Merit: 294

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

I prefer to invest in coins that have a very limited total supply because I see usually coin that has a coin with a limited total supply will be very expensive like bitcoin at the moment.

Renskin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

your best investment is investment in your self-education, when you will be able to understand what exactly is different from one blockchain to another, you will be able to understand more clearly how to allocate your funds.
SHawk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

At the moment and considering the current situation of the crypto market generally, I think it will be very good if you can invest in any of the top coin that have very good feature and are also promising. Bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, EOS, and even litecoin are very good examples of coin you can invest in now and you can earn reasonable profit from them when you hold on long term.
loveblack
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

you better distract your investment . 30% on bitcoin . 50% of the funds invested in mature altcoins . they are top 50 coins . the rest of the funds can invest in some potential ico .
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

If we really want to invest in altcoin then I suggest that we can try to invest in Docademic and Morpheus Network, because to avoid scammers, so be wise to choose which of all the best coins to invest. but I would rather invest in Docademic and Morpheus Network because that shows good prospects and potential in this crypto world, but it's also good to try other coins to determine which one is the best. Good luck.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.
The first issue to address is public perception. Image is of utmost concern in all forms of risk-based financial decisions, and is perhaps the biggest single reason for the instability of digital currency. When large numbers of investors act on negative press or industry skepticism about their holdings, this takes a toll on their value. Regardless of the extent to which this mistrust is based in reality, a poor or rapidly changing image can decrease or destabilize asset prices significantly. This can in turn lead to a vicious downward spiral — a selling panic. Thus, perception and image management is a critical component to supporting new ventures, even if the “real” risk or functionality of an asset like BTC is not nearly so ambiguous.
Working towards the same target inspires in the team members with a strong sense of purpose. The team realizes value in working together as the common goal provides them a logical reason to work together, along with receiving mutual benefits for the company as well as the team. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate. This gives all the employees a chance to pick up skills from their colleagues or team mates and build upon their strengths. These newly-learned skills can then be practiced in their own field to look at things with a new perspective and make improvements and enhancements.
 INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance.
The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.
Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.
bitcolic

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

invest a coin that doesnt listed on binance .. but market pretty strange nowadays, everyone expected to see altmarket explosion but still bleeding so hard to tell to invest ..
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

you better distract your investment . 30% on bitcoin . 50% of the funds invested in mature altcoins . they are top 50 coins . the rest of the funds can invest in some potential ico .
Mature altcoins? You're good in diversifying for giving bitcoin with that percentage, others won't take bitcoin a space to their portfolio and are only thinking that it's a coin that's too expensive enough to buy. But if I were you, I won't put 30% only to bitcoin I'll make it 40% or even 50%, the more percentage the merrier as we can see that bitcoin is starting to recover again.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Today there are too many currencies to invest in this current market, the price of almost all currencies have suffered a fall
quite worrying You should investigate only the best coins and draw your own conclusions some of them could be
Ripple, Monero and also Ethereum.
tatangas215

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Hello mates, have you seen this new partnership new? It is between INGOT Coin & Zichain Form Partnership, Zichain is developing an ecosystem comprised of several key products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider with a marketplace for asset managers, and index funds based on a family of their own Cryptocurrency indices. At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. Nevertheless, most of them only specialize in a small part of the investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place.
INGOT Coin admires that Zichain differentiated themselves from the competition early on as well as highly excelled in the development of their ICO by having all their products at an MVP, Beta or licensed and under development stage. Both INGOT Coin and Zichain are in agreement with a uniting vision of collaboration and are working together to find ways to both integrate and innovate onto the market.
The age of single ICOs competing in the market and inefficiently utilizing Blockchain seems to be coming a halt. Bitcoin and Ethereum have provided a gateway to utilize Blockchain and should not be considered as what Blockchain is. INGOT Coin is now focused on creating an alliance where ICOs can have a chance to collaborate and provide something greater for their communities.
Moon_Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

monero (XMR). one of the few coins with real use and is being used today in the real world
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Now almost all crypto-currencies are very cheap and you can buy any. It would be easier for you to advise if you specified more detailed criteria for selection. I like Ethereum and iota.
eddyhalim

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Current market is still low. However, it began to show signs of recovery. We should invest now before the price of crypto goes up again. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy and hold that are Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano and Monero. They are altcoin with good growth potential and promise to bring a lot of money to investors.

abubakarbes9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

A number of digital currency exchanges perform outside of Western countries, avoiding regulatory oversight and prosecution, but exchanges often manage Western fiat currencies, sometimes maintaining bank accounts in many countries to facilitate deposits in various national currencies.They can receive credit card payments, wire transfers or other forms of payment in exchange for digital currencies or cryptocurrencies. As of 2018 regulation of cryptocurrency and digital exchanges in many developed jurisdictions remains unclear, many regulators are still considering how to deal with these types of businesses and regulation regimes that do exist have often not been tested for validity.
Cryptocurrency exchange is a businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform.A bitcoin exchange market is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using various fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency.CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins. CRYPTOOFYOU is a new trading platform, so there are more features to support the customers. It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

BTC is an ideal currency to start investing, because everyone is guided by it and more trading pairs are going on with it.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

I can advise you to invest in different parts of the cryptocurrency. For example Etherium, Ripple, Bitcoin, Litecoin. You should not invest in one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moshk555

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

This highly depends on the market condition. If the market is in a phase condition that the coin you should be investing in is some initial coin offering which can increase in value a lot in a short time but if it is in a down phase invest it all in some unconventional coins
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

I really like Ethereum in all respects, there are high hopes for it, I think that this year and next year It will rise.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Maricurijohn

Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

Now if you are confused about choosing a coin, it is too bad, because now I think the market is falling, but choose BTC and ETH now these two coins are extremely cheap compared to the time. before. buy them now

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

I Suggest try @ STAKER TOKEN , they are pretty low supply with fast growing community and aiming to be listed on coinmarketcap. you will know more about here staker.network
schwarzeradler

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

More effort is being put by foundation to uncover the complexity of business processes and their internal workings by large scale machine learning systems like TALKING.ONE for deploying smart contracts in workflows. The scale of business will grow tremendously and demand will grow for customized banking, telecom, and other specialized consulting services accordingly. With application of smart contracts for business processes, deploying skilled manpower will become easy, visible and straight forward for business owners. The businesses will be able to assess impact of individuals and teams on their customer’s success. Due to limited visibility of employees on customers, the growth gets restricted for involving more man power. If this problem gets solved, job market will grow exponentially. TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
schwarzeradler

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Exchanges are where you can trade coins for other coins or traditional currencies like Dollars and Euros.They function somewhat like the New York Stock Exchange. A bitcoin exchange market is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using various fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency exchange is a businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform.
A number of digital currency exchanges perform outside of Western countries, avoiding regulatory oversight and prosecution, but exchanges often manage Western fiat currencies, sometimes maintaining bank accounts in many countries to facilitate deposits in various national currencies.They can receive credit card payments, wire transfers or other forms of payment in exchange for digital currencies or cryptocurrencies. As of 2018 regulation of cryptocurrency and digital exchanges in many developed jurisdictions remains unclear, many regulators are still considering how to deal with these types of businesses and regulation regimes that do exist have often not been tested for validity.
IC Exchange utilizes liquidity pools to reduce time, cost, and deficiencies. Today, investors would have to go through a long and costly process to trade; If the Investor has shares and wishes to buy a cryptocurrency, the investor must first sell his shares with his broker and liquidate the value of the shares in fiat then wait for settlement to wire transfer the money. After receiving the fiat value of the shares in his bank account, the investor must buy the desired cryptocurrency from his preferred exchange after registering and going through a lengthy verification time, that is of course is if the buyer’s bank allows transferring funds to crypto websites or platforms.
Furthermore, most platforms have a daily limit and high fees to buy crypto assets. The whole latter process will have different time and cost constraints as well as different pricing and availability for different investors. The reason behind the constraints and the restrictions is the fact that in almost all scenarios, the Brokerage, Bank and Exchange charge fees and that they are separate entities with intermediaries between them charging even more fees and lengthening the process. The same transaction could be done under the IC Ecosystem without having to go through that process.
Order Routing: In order to provide the highest liquidity standards, the order execution process might be extended to two or three levels to ensure that the trade will be executed in an efficient and timely manner. Whereas a client’s request to buy AAPL against Bitcoin (APPL/BTC) could be executed at two levels, the first selling Bitcoin against fiat (BTC/USD) and the second will be buying Apple against USD (AAPL/USD). This whole process will be done automatically without any human intervention. The trading of cryptocurrencies in the IC exchange will consist of a three-level process:  Step 1: Order Placing: The IC users will place their market or limit orders on the IC Exchange Platform based on the current best prices shown on the IC Exchange. Step 2: Order Matching: The IC Exchange order book connects the buyers and the sellers when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest offer price) on price-time priority basis. Step 3: Order Delivery: The order delivery adapts to the type of order; direct trading orders involving only cryptocurrencies will transfer value from the seller’s IC Wallet to the buyer’s IC Wallet without interference by third parties, whereas the active components delivering the order are the users’ IC Wallets, while the IC Exchange is using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller users together. The Ecosystem utilizes all the different components to provide the participants with seamless delivery in crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments.

Coin Listing Platform: INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
rajsunil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Now the price of all crypto currency is decreased. I think it's best to invest in nano,waves, litecoin and monero.They are more profitable when compared to other currencies.It is good to hold for two years now.
AgatioX

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

To date, you can invest in any token or coin and you'll be have a huge profit, because the market is now at the bottom, and the season of altcoins is coming! Soon all will fly to the moon!
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Better in bitcoin. Imagine, it is absolutely impossible to hack a bitcoin wallet. The data is stored in a specialized source that only the owner has access to. It is impossible to intercept the data when the transaction that is the opposite of the banking system. Bitcoin uses cryptography in its records to guarantee the encryption, privacy and security of data.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Many people say Bitcoin is the best to invest in. Others stick to altcoins. You should do your own research and listen less to what others have to say  Smiley
cryptocokes

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

To date, you can invest in any token or coin and you'll be have a huge profit, because the market is now at the bottom, and the season of altcoins is coming! Soon all will fly to the moon!

That's true.

I came across this article about a new upcoming ICO [W Green Pay], anyone heard of it?
The article is here: https://medium.com/@tokenspeech/the-epitome-of-a-good-credible-ico-project-in-this-bearish-and-scary-crypto-market-1dfcc47963d0
Scorpion777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Now there are a lot of interesting projects and coins that can give a good profit within a few months. I would recommend the STRAT

─Switzerland─   CUSTOMCOIN TOKEN   ─Platform─

TOKEN █  [ccnowpro.com]  █ SALE
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 02:25:42 PM by coinhunt

I would probably agree with recklessMe. Additional research will never hurt. Another question is where to invest. IMO, it's better to use cryptocurrency exchange, something like CEX. It's possible to buy BTC there via creadit and debit cards or even via wire transfers.
Besides, the last option has been updated: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

I can advise you to invest in different parts of the cryptocurrency. For example Etherium, Ripple, Bitcoin, Litecoin. You should not invest in one.

I am both hands for this recommendation. It will be too risky to pick only one cryptocurrency and invest all of your money in it. Buy at least 10 different altcoins.
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

Depending on how much you have to invest and what you want in the end. On this basis, it is possible to consider investment options.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

If you cant choose coins based on own experience, it is better for you to choose reliable. For example, you can open the list of coins on coinmarketcap and choose from there.

tatangas215

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

No one likes to get over charged. Paying the low-priced fees is always important. Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
schwarzeradler

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

If you cant choose coins based on own experience, it is better for you to choose reliable. For example, you can open the list of coins on coinmarketcap and choose from there.
in any case, you need to bet first on the etherium and Bitcoin. There is such an assumption that Bitcoin Gold will also be very valuable in the future.

HELLO EVERYONE.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

in any case, you need to bet first on the etherium and Bitcoin. There is such an assumption that Bitcoin Gold will also be very valuable in the future.
Bitcoin gold? nah.. it suffered from a 51% attack.

Bitcoin is the best choice and even you hold hundreds of altcoins that does have a small value its only opponent would be a single bitcoin. Ethereum is down as well so cheap rates can give you a good entry for it. Research and educating yourself in the market would lead you to greener pastures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

Here are some list of good altcoins you can invest in.
1.ETH
2.XMR
3.TRX
4.QNT
aggeyysido

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

It's hard to say for sure, invest your money here, you will become a millionaire. The market is unstable and at any moment everything can collapse. More or less stable option will be to invest in a new project, and which depends on your goals. On the Internet you can find all the necessary information, get acquainted with the novice teams and relate the risks.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

In my opinion if the coin is good and the most potential now is Bitcoin. If Altcoins are potential  which you can buy ETH when the price is too cheap 199 $. according to my opinion Bitcoin and ETH will increase in price by the end of this year. So you should consider Bitcoin and ETH.
otong

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

In my opinion if the coin is good and the most potential now is Bitcoin. If Altcoins are potential  which you can buy ETH when the price is too cheap 199 $. according to my opinion Bitcoin and ETH will increase in price by the end of this year. So you should consider Bitcoin and ETH.
It is very good, because the current price is already at a low point and we can start to be able to invest to get a profit
avarnet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

of course because we can choose coins that are high potential and profitable if invested, so to choose a better coin if my advice is bitcoin and ethereum to be used as a long line it promises the benefits later
Putunembah

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

of course because we can choose coins that are high potential and profitable if invested, so to choose a better coin if my advice is bitcoin and ethereum to be used as a long line it promises the benefits later
I also think like that, and I don't know much about which coin I want to make as an investment that will eventually be able to make a big profit for me, and I chose Ethereum and Bitcoin to make it my long-term investment, because by investing in bitcoin and Etherum later I will get a big profit.

♣   ALIVE CASINO  ▶ ALIVEPLAYCASINO.COM   ♣

THE FIRST  ONLINE CASINO PLATFORM TO COMBINE

VIRTUAL REALITY WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY[/cen
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

I usually read newspapers and watch news on the newsbtc recently. I find the EOS and Ripple are two Altcoins probably worth to our attention and investment for the moment. They are very potential and quality probably when Bitcoin increases then these two Altcoins will be able to compete directly with ETH.
Hannahanto

Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

I would always prefer to invest on bitcoin and Ethereum. Because both are the promising coins with high potential in the market. Besides these coins, NEO, Monero and LTC are other best ones to invest.
level01

Activity: 554

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

It is currently difficult to choose a coin for investment. It is better to buy ICO tokens at a reduced cost. You only need to choose a project that will be traded on the exchanges
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

I personally would invest only in Bitcoin now, altcoins are not stabil enough and depends on the bitcoin price.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Based on my observations about the market for a few months now, i realize that the worthwhile coin we buy at the moment are DCR. Because DCR will continue to increase and develop in the future.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Bitcoin will be a great investment. But its price is too high. For me ethereum is the crypto to invest in lately. And it value drops in the last few months. And for me it can grow much bigger in the future.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Actually, the crypto market is now going on a bad situation. So you should think about the market condition first before invest now. If you want to invest now then my opinion is you can buy 1) ETH 2) EOS 3) NEO
I think these coins are promising and stable and it will good for hold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: