Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out a lastest bounty campain?  (Read 207 times)
tranjopnh1231 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

hi guys, im newbie, im confused to find out a lastest bounty campain on forum, im go to Annountcements( Altcoins) but it only show the campains has started 1-2 weeks before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinedust

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

hi guys, im newbie, im confused to find out a lastest bounty campain on forum, im go to Annountcements( Altcoins) but it only show the campains has started 1-2 weeks before

I used this table of new bounties. I hope this will help you
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz created by tvplus006
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

I don't think 1-2 weeks campaign is too late to join because of the campaigns on the bounty section runs for months covering both the pre-ICO and ICO periods. Again it gives you some level of certainty because you can then take your time to know what others that have joined earlier have been facing in terms of posts counts, quality of the manager, response to queries, update of spreadsheet, assurance of payments etc before knowing whether to join rather than joining the band wagon to later discover that you have successfully wasted your time and energy.
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

I think you make a little mistake, You can find the latest bounty in the Bounty(Altcoins) menu section of this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:42 PM
Merited by Daniel91 (1), denis-z12 (1)

You can also use various bounty platforms like bountyhive.io or bounty0x.io for an easier overview

Also, you can check out sites that rate current ICOs, in most cases they'll add a link to any on-going bounties - this also helps you to differentiate between good and bad (scammy) projects because you can see the ratings of the projects done by a group of trustworthy people. 
tranjopnh1231 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

wow, thanks u very much
tranjopnh1231 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

I think you make a little mistake, You can find the latest bounty in the Bounty(Altcoins) menu section of this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
oh sorry, i dont see it on home page
tranjopnh1231 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

You can also use various bounty platforms like bountyhive.io or bounty0x.io for an easier overview

Also, you can check out sites that rate current ICOs, in most cases they'll add a link to any on-going bounties - this also helps you to differentiate between good and bad (scammy) projects because you can see the ratings of the projects done by a group of trustworthy people. 
may be stupid question, how to get more activity in my profile?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

I think the only way that you can get the latest bounty campaigns is to check the altcoin announcement section from time to time if you found a thread, which is low post and views it means that the thread is new and check the thread if they also announce the bounty campaigns because there are some new projects and ICO's not giving any airdrops or bounties, so you must checking the whole announcement thread and try to ask them about bounties, this is just what I am doing before that I wanted to earn some airdrops and tokens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

Just go to bounty section located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

There are few bounty located on services too. Usually escrowed bounties with weekly payments.

Services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

But Im afraid most of them require atleast jr. member just keep it up just a few more activity you will be a jr. member.
xpency

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

You actually helped me out by asking this question, I can now figure out how to move with bounties due to some replies here.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

1-2 weeks are not too late to join a bounty campaign. You can find bounties from official Bounties (Altcoins) thread. Please browse few pages on that section. You can find new bounties on here.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

Bountyhive.io is a platform that gives the latest bounty campaigns. You can visit that site to read about the latest bounties and if you like them you can tark part in the campaign.

bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Big thanks for you, it really helpful for new people like me. Now i an get good bounty earlier
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

you can find bounty campaign from different sites bounty hunter site, bitcointalk forum, bitcointalk user's signature, ico rating sites. these all sources will help you to look for different project and their bounty offer. Before choosing the bounty campaign look at the bounty budget as well.

thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I recommend you a website, they update everyday with new campaign. Take consideration http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
Good luck!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: