Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5974 times)
vakie1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

The cryptocurrency much more risky but it can gain big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Bitcoin is more risky but with experience on how to properly monitor and handle your bitcoin investment you will manage btc investment well. There are still a lot of people who invest on btc because they know already the strategies and techniques.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Bitcoin is more risky but with experience on how to properly monitor and handle your bitcoin investment you will manage btc investment well. There are still a lot of people who invest on btc because they know already the strategies and techniques.
when you already know what are some of the best that you may have to take for while you are in this currency then you have to be more efficient for everything bitcoin is good , start to learn what could be the best strategy that you may have to apply for then for what profit that you may have you may also take this for bank investment.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

If you buy BITCOIN at the right moment, enjoying next price increase, it will be an investment more secure than a bank product based on stocks i.e.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Bitcoin virtual money that does not have a regulator and has a high risk. "Bitcoin is not underlying for its transactions, the risk is high.Bitcoin is very close to the possibility of money laundering and terrorism financing, Bitcoin as digital money has its flaws, among others, lack of regulators and no clear rules. virtual currency algorithm.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think the more risky between bitcoin or bank investment , I think bitcoin. Because we all know that we don't know when bitcoin will still there or alive. The price of bitcoin is temporary, meaning it can decrease or increase. If bitcoin will disappear (please do not!) we don't know if our money will comeback. But in bank, if our money will gone and we don't know why, the bank will pay us because they are the only one who know what happen in our money.
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Bitcoin systems are safer. Unsafe things are users and money exchangers. Just like internet banking passwords, hackers can easily steal some of your money if the computer is infected with a virus. Transfer tnstant in peer to peer. Peer-to-peer itself means Bitcoin runs without having a central server. The storage servers are decentralized and distributed-shared to the various servers run by each user connected to the network. The system does not exist in the banking world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think the more risky between bitcoin or bank investment , I think bitcoin. Because we all know that we don't know when bitcoin will still there or alive. The price of bitcoin is temporary, meaning it can decrease or increase. If bitcoin will disappear (please do not!) we don't know if our money will comeback. But in bank, if our money will gone and we don't know why, the bank will pay us because they are the only one who know what happen in our money.
That is true, with bitcoin it is temporary because there is no organization or government that is backing up bitcoin so there is still a chance for bitcoin to come to its end and with the volatility, it makes investing riskier because you can lose or make profit in just a few minutes after you purchased which might not be the best thing for the other investor.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

It is not a difficult question to answer that bank investment is a lot more safer than bitcoin. But as we all know that bank is investment is not as profitable as bitcoin. And it is a slow process indeed to invest in banking policies. So now people are investing on bitcoin more than bank.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

Some countries in African BTC investment is risky cause it is not yet launched while banks are launched and they are well know for investing and saving.While in EUROPE BTC is accepted by the government for trade so making it not risky.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

It is not a difficult question to answer that bank investment is a lot more safer than bitcoin. But as we all know that bank is investment is not as profitable as bitcoin. And it is a slow process indeed to invest in banking policies. So now people are investing on bitcoin more than bank.
Yes, Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment because in Bitcoin investment, you have bo assurance on what's happening in your money; unlike in bank, you monitor the increase of your money.

Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin is really risky when you compare to bank investment but come to think of its benefits. If you will compare your investment in bank and in bitcoin you will notice a lot of difference. Bitcoin may be risky but it does not limit your money. You will earn depending on value of bitcoin and on how hard working you are to trade or invest. While if you invest in bank, they will only give you low investment rates. Time will pass and your money in bank doesn't make a high value.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

i think maybe bitcoin maybe bank investment because both are secured saveing your money  Grin
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

I'd assume your from the Philippines in which I'm also too, you see the way your talking about this low,medium,high risk investment plan is nothing but a scam sounds really a stupid investment, investment plan in fact that you don't have any information where or what they doing to your money but I'd still prefer its more risky investing to bitcoin than the actual bank because legal bank have at least 2 to 1.5 % of gain annually to what you invest with, but with bitcoin it is likely to fall any time soon with its fluctuating market stabilization.

Indeed. Bitcoin investments are riskier knowing that there's a lot of bitcoin users who use bitcoin itself to scam people and earn for their sake. Unlike bank investments, these banks are already known and if ever this is a scam, we will be able to file a case.
Louise0910

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

it's very obvious that bitcoin is a riskier investment than bank we all know that BTC is unregulated and very volatile prone to hacker and a lot of scammers.
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is more risky than putting your money in the bank. Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency, you don't what is happening in your money. Bank is having less risk because there is a central control and have the third party to lean on if ever there is a problem on our investment but the interest is very low.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

For  sure bitcoins. Because it is not yet stable unlike the banks they have a lot of partnerships and they are legit. There are lots of scammer also in this world of bitcoins.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is way more riskier than bank investment. With bitcoin there is no certainty on whether this month's going to be good for  you or not. There are many things that make it very risky, but once you gain profits, all those worries and risks you took would be paid off well. On the other hand there is little to no risks in bank investment but the profits in this industry is very low.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

What do you guys think?

I think bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment because in bank you can make sure that the money you invest will be get a profit but not to high and in bitcoin the money you invest is 50/50 there's a chance that you will loss your money or you will be bankrupt or get a big profit to it.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is way more riskier than bank investment. With bitcoin there is no certainty on whether this month's going to be good for  you or not. There are many things that make it very risky, but once you gain profits, all those worries and risks you took would be paid off well. On the other hand there is little to no risks in bank investment but the profits in this industry is very low.
We'll for me I guess both are risky and both are depend upon the demand and the demand are based upon the status of the market. Any kind of investments is risky and any kind of businesses has the risk it is all up to us on how would we handle it properly and manageably because risks is inevitable in the world of cryptocurrencies and in the world of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: