Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3321 times)
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

I unquestionably figure children ought to be instructed to be a business-minded and do there claim thing rather than turning into another long lasting laborer slave. And schools should fundamentally prepare and establish children to be not just laborers, but to be future businessman with proper execution of their learning and skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Education of parents and the system of education greatly influence the thinking of the child. And if the education system is not affected, then at least with upbringing you need to try. Teach your children to be independent and have their own point of view.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Well, i would have preferred if when i was young my parent had put me through business routine, how to be a successful business man rather than being a successful employee, therefore i won't make the same mistake my parent made, i would teach them how to be successful in business but it is now left to them if they want to be or not. They are free to do whatever they like doing.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
In my opinion parents have business mentality are the best teachers of their children because through business there's  a lot of successful employees working their companies while people want to be a successful employees are always called a worker but not a company owner.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

It is a great idea if we will teach children to have a business mentality as long they are young so in the future a lot of children will have a chance to became successful in life and to became very profitable and off course they will surely know how to earn money at young age.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

We really should as it will create more job opportunities and they have higher chance of having a good living condition. If the parent don't educate them business mentality then they will grow up only to become an employee, it's not that bad but it is definitely better to become the owner.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I believe that we should teach our children to be both in order to be successful. Everyone should start as an employee after graduating from school. Through being an employee, you will learn things about the business and work your way up, or save up for your own business where in you can use all your learning and experiences. Being a successful employee means you have hones great skills and traits through the hard work and years of experience and being a businessman would help you put those  skills and traits to another level and help more people as your employees.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I believe that we should teach our children to be both in order to be successful. Everyone should start as an employee after graduating from school. Through being an employee, you will learn things about the business and work your way up, or save up for your own business where in you can use all your learning and experiences. Being a successful employee means you have hones great skills and traits through the hard work and years of experience and being a businessman would help you put those  skills and traits to another level and help more people as your employees.

Yes, we should not stick to one but try all options that can be able to help us to become successful in life. In the future the competition is tight so better our children know more strategies.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

absolutely so that when they grow up they know how to works and what is the purpose of in this life,thats why its needed to teach the children to become bussiness minded and bussinesman mentality,so that when they grow up and not finding a job,they can run into to become a investor in crypto currency investment or become a traders.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
jo123

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

All the expectations of my parents are sure to want his son like that. Become a successful child and happy family. But when it comes to work, employers are better jobs than employees of a company. It should be convincing to our children that entrepreneurs are fun, and that they can get more profits sooner. Always give motivation and support for them to be successful human beings.
jo123

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

For my opinion, I have two answers both are contradict to each others. Yes, teaching our children to be a business mind or oriented at an early age is useful because they can use it for their future to become independent and skillful when it comes in holding money. But In the other hand it is not right to push our children to do and learn business at an early age because they are only kids and let them play with their friends and savor every moment of their childhood. The right time will come .
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Chinese thoughts are very good indeed. they always educate their children to become entrepreneurs. because in my opinion it's better to be a small businessman to have his own business than to be a successful employee but to work under the orders of others. and when I have a child I will educate my child to have the mentality of a businessman. because the entrepreneur's mentality is stronger than the mentality of an employee.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

We can teach our children both. Being employed makes us have a benchmark in how a business works and how its best practices can help us so that when we have our own business we already know the basics.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

We can teach our children both. Being employed makes us have a benchmark in how a business works and how its best practices can help us so that when we have our own business we already know the basics.

I'd rather teach my children to become a good business man rather than becoming a successful employee. Business men usually are the boss of them selves, employees have their bosses that is usually a problem since they need to follow them around.

Being a business man, you don't need to follow orders that much of an employer. Also, you are employed that means you can still be unemployed by that certain company. Owning your own business is better, I can also teach them to be a great entrepreneur.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Become a businessman of course. However, I'll not force my kids to follow what their dreams are.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

just teach him to be what they wanted to be, cause most of kid are being mistaken and they think to get a job to be rich but they dont really know what kind of job they wanted to do. I would like to teach my kid just focus on what you want to be and try to be happy to be a live.

yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

Of course we have to teach children about how to be a smart entrepreneur and have a strong mentality. The child must also be taught how to live independently and become a hard worker. Because children are the successors of our lives. So we must provide appropriate education for children in the future. So that the child can learn and become a great person.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

there is a saying that ''if you dont build your dream, someone will hire you to build his'' and that is what an employee in an organisation is hired to do, we should groom the upcoming generation to have the entrepreneurial mindset, come to think of it, as an employee in an organisation, you are directly leasing your time and energy to build someone else dream for a minger reward called SALARY. an economy will thrive if there is more entrepreneur [job creator] than employees [job seekers], i would rather have my kids becoming a successful entrepreneur than an employee.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

I teach what the child wants to do. Because I don't like to force what the boy will do for the future. But it's good if we can teach about the mentality of being a businessman.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

I think we must first teach them a moral value so that they can be a good man who can handle a business or being a good employee to a company.If he knows how to be a good employee he can handle a business with respect to his own employees in his company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: