Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 08:37:26 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1527 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

When big investors join the bitcoin and crypto world, most people tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies. Now I will study this issue more deeply
I also think this is the case because think its more credible when someone big invests
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 196
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

I think a person who has such money can not be a fool, and his actions speak of the promising future of bitcoin.

qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

Great ! This is the proof that bitcoin will not die. Infact, millionaires and greedy people will take the opportunity to buy BTC now because it has it lowest prize and then suddenly when the bitcoin is got its maximum value they sell it and then boom they investment become double or triple.But it takes more time and Patience.
xvacator

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

Great ! This is the proof that bitcoin will not die. Infact, millionaires and greedy people will take the opportunity to buy BTC now because it has it lowest prize and then suddenly when the bitcoin is got its maximum value they sell it and then boom they investment become double or triple.But it takes more time and Patience.

I am sure that Chinese investor gets a very lowest price of bitcoin and I am sure that they can easily to buy 10,000 bitcoin in this year and they can expect to sell bitcoin when the price increase higher. they use this moment to add more bitcoin and it is good for them because they know that bitcoin price will rise again after this falling. I wish I can follow them to buy as much bitcoin as I can but unfortunately, I need to waiting for the altcoin to rise again before I can buy bitcoin.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

And rightly so, in 5-10 years (maybe sooner, maybe later) you look at him and his Bank account will increase tenfold , thanks to this investment.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

I think he's a nice guy. You need to have either a huge budget or nerves of steel to spend so much money on digital money.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

That man I am sure will become a billionaire with an investment of that size, of course this states that bitcoin is a promising investment place because it is not easy for people to buy lots of bitcoin.
molla_corda

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

In my opinion, he is the same player in the market as all traders. Simply from whom the financial opportunities more, than have other. And so if you think about it, the 10000$ not so great money now.
xvacator

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

In my opinion, he is the same player in the market as all traders. Simply from whom the financial opportunities more, than have other. And so if you think about it, the 10000$ not so great money now.

first, I think it's 10,000 bitcoin and not $10,000 because it's different. the Chinese investor can use their opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoin in this time so they can make a big profit in the future especially if bitcoin can increase more than $20,000. this is what I do if I have a lot of money because I know that this price will not happen again in the future and this is the lowest level of bitcoin right now.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

I am sure that Chinese investor gets a very lowest price of bitcoin and I am sure that they can easily to buy 10,000 bitcoin in this year and they can expect to sell bitcoin when the price increase higher. they use this moment to add more bitcoin and it is good for them because they know that bitcoin price will rise again after this falling. I wish I can follow them to buy as much bitcoin as I can but unfortunately, I need to waiting for the altcoin to rise again before I can buy bitcoin.
This is a great message to the world that several more investment like this will change the market into bull market as we know that price increasing is mostly related to the big investments or simply increase in demand. This is a better decision he made and will get its maximum profit in high market once again we will have a bull market so we should also prepare for future as the Chinese investor prepared.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

This is only small proof that bitcoin will never die because i'm pretty sure there will be another millionaires who dare to putting huge money for buying bitcoin and rather than sold bitcoin indeed buy at dip is good wise but unfortunately most of people only dare to sell if the market fall

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
dajibale

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

This is indeed a good sign that more and more wealthy people are optimistic about Bitcoin, even in countries where Bitcoin is banned. I have been using this software of Meitu, and it seems that I have to continue to support it in the future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.