Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI] HashBros Beta [OPTIONAL-PS][VD][1-1.5%][PPLNS]  (Read 6572 times)
mindsplit

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:25:52 AM

Why can i setup a Wallet address for every coin when you only payout in btc?

We only payout in BTC in the sense that we hold your BTC from autotrading your coins. We offer direct deposit for all altcoins if you don't want to auto trade them.

I'm not sure if i understand correctly...
On your FAQ it says "Note: We currently only payout to BTC wallets"

I'm not able to set a payout Threshold for any coin. So what happens if i disable the Auto-Trade option for a coin?
When will it get paid to my wallet? Will every round get paid directly to my wallet? The transaction fees will be high that way.

I'll modify the FAQ so its more clear. You set a threshold only on BTC because that is the only coin we will hold that is yours, since we generate it from auto trading. If you disable the auto trade option for a coin it will directly deposit your earnings to your address (if you set an address for that alt coin). After every round it will deposit those coins to your wallet. There are no transactions fees. The only transaction fees that exist are for BTC which is .0005

makes sense, very cool!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovietaced (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:27:05 AM

Why can i setup a Wallet address for every coin when you only payout in btc?

We only payout in BTC in the sense that we hold your BTC from autotrading your coins. We offer direct deposit for all altcoins if you don't want to auto trade them.

I'm not sure if i understand correctly...
On your FAQ it says "Note: We currently only payout to BTC wallets"

I'm not able to set a payout Threshold for any coin. So what happens if i disable the Auto-Trade option for a coin?
When will it get paid to my wallet? Will every round get paid directly to my wallet? The transaction fees will be high that way.

I'll modify the FAQ so its more clear. You set a threshold only on BTC because that is the only coin we will hold that is yours, since we generate it from auto trading. If you disable the auto trade option for a coin it will directly deposit your earnings to your address (if you set an address for that alt coin). After every round it will deposit those coins to your wallet. There are no transactions fees. The only transaction fees that exist are for BTC which is .0005

makes sense, very cool!

At least we havent encountered any transaction fees, for the coins that we've worked with so far. If it becomes a problem we could easily setup auto payout thresholds and store those coins.
iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:16:18 PM

Hi there. I was hashing a few minutes ago but i noticed that my hashrate is not showing up on the website ao i stopped. How many minutes before the website show my correct hash rate and do you have any idea why it says my hash rate from an account is 0.26mh/s but no miner has been pointed on it for 2 straight days?
milkam

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:31:15 PM

Since no big coin is being mined It will be long before any big farm will come here Sad
The website is really great and it all look super nice. But we need better profitability Tongue
Else I can't move my main miner from MiddleCoin, And I am sure that there is a lot of people thinking the same.
We have a small miner here to monitor our btc/mhs/day and when it raise at a certain lvl we will move everything.

my 2 cents.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

switched from middlecoin to see what's it like .UI looks great tho
B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:24:57 PM

Sovietaced, could you add some earningdata on the home dashboard as well? You could put a new block on the left side. That would be sweet.
Leto74

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:29:20 PM

If i understand we earn BTC from autotrading multiple alt coins, but if we want we can remove from the auto trading some of the alt coin and have them on out wallet directly ?
If we do that, we will continue to receive BTC from auto trading, but we will also receive the selected alt coin in our wallet.
Is that right ?
pepperino84

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

Why mine GrandCoin? Grandcoin now in number8 on profitability list..
HashBrosB

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

Since no big coin is being mined It will be long before any big farm will come here Sad
The website is really great and it all look super nice. But we need better profitability Tongue
Else I can't move my main miner from MiddleCoin, And I am sure that there is a lot of people thinking the same.
We have a small miner here to monitor our btc/mhs/day and when it raise at a certain lvl we will move everything.

my 2 cents.

Well in under 10 hours since we've gone beta, we have a pool hashrate of over 110 MH/s and haven't seen it stop climbing since. Profitability will only increase as more hashers join in.

switched from middlecoin to see what's it like .UI looks great tho

Thank you! We're all about ensuring a clean, intuitive interface that kicks the pants off the other guys Smiley

Sovietaced, could you add some earningdata on the home dashboard as well? You could put a new block on the left side. That would be sweet.

We could add that. I added a ticket and we'll get to it!

Correct, although the simple profitability number is NOT de-facto for how we select coins because it isn't the only measure that is important when deciding what coins to mine. We take in a huge range of variables to determine which coin will be profitable, AND exchangeable, AND a bunch of other historic back-lookings that are not reflected on the profitability page.
pepperino84

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:27:40 PM

Thanks for fast answer..
& Site look great.  Smiley
now i go with 70% hashpower on your site..
best of luck to site!
HashBrosB

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 04:31:15 PM

Thanks for fast answer..
& Site look great.  Smiley
now i go with 70% hashpower on your site..
best of luck to site!

Thanks for the support! Feel free to contact us about anything else!
mindsplit

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:53:11 PM

I've noticed a failed transaction on my earnings page. It's a very small amount of CSC, the transaction field is empty and status says "failed".
What happens with those transactions?

Edit: One more question, you said "We have web servers in the USA and Europe"
Where are the Stratum servers located?
sl1982

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:17:59 PM

I believe they are in New York
spherix

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

Hi,
Being a very small miner , I like the pool very much.
I hope the earnings will stay like this or better , when the mega-hashers will join.

would an api be possible for earnings ?
It seems that 'my earnings' on the dashboard do not correspond
to the earnings per round on the 'earnings' page

kind regards
chilin_dude

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:39:51 PM

How about the ability to withdraw at X time everyday? Would be a very good feature, thanks.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:02:28 AM

Hi there. I was hashing a few minutes ago but i noticed that my hashrate is not showing up on the website ao i stopped. How many minutes before the website show my correct hash rate and do you have any idea why it says my hash rate from an account is 0.26mh/s but no miner has been pointed on it for 2 straight days?

Probably some sort of bug, what is the miners count showing? Also what about when you go to your workers page.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:04:25 AM

my 2 cents.

Mining bigger coins requires hash rate, everyone has to get on board collectively or else it won't work. The pool is quite profitable and can mine coins within the top 4 all time profitable. We just need more users.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:05:39 AM

We've done this before but its expensive database wise and causes a pretty long page load, thats why we like to isolate them on their own page. It might be scalable with some long caching (10 minutes).
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:06:32 AM

If i understand we earn BTC from autotrading multiple alt coins, but if we want we can remove from the auto trading some of the alt coin and have them on out wallet directly ?
If we do that, we will continue to receive BTC from auto trading, but we will also receive the selected alt coin in our wallet.
Is that right ?

You will only receive BTC for coins that are auto trading, otherwise you get the coins directly after the round.
Sovietaced (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:10:36 AM

We determine what coin to mine on a bunch of factors, one of them is market depth. If a coin isn't quickly flippable we won't bother trying to mine it because we want to be able to get you your BTC immediately. If it becomes a problem we can tweak the engine more but it appears we havent mined GDC in quite some time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: