Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk factor in trading for beginner  (Read 184 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

I m new in Cryptocurrency so can anyone tell what are the risk factor in trading for beginners?

And what are the precautions?
Lack of knowledge and experience. It is believed that 95% of traders lose their deposits. Therefore, proceed from the fact that you will lose your invested money.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

I see many beginners who buy crypto just follow the market trend and follow other trading signal group, they want to profit fast, buy with high price, without consideration and research. But when the market moves down, they immediately panic, trapped and decided to immediately sell its assets.

I'm also not good at trading, but I always learn from the mistakes I've made and I accept criticism or suggestions from others to get better.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

If you are new to cryptocurrency and how they are moving, I suggest to spend time more in studying and do more background research first. The price in cryptocurrency is so volatile, in any seconds, the price of the coin changes to +/- . When you are trading, my advice is to make a small capital first, because it will not hurt, when you make a wrong move. Its best to experience that, cause you learn a lesson from it. Welcome to the crypto world and good luck.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

Very high. Way too many lessons to learn.  You naively expect one thing other things happen.  Impulses and rationality can both be wrong.  Lots of fallacies in beginner thinking.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Way too high, if you are just getting into the cryptocurrency market then you might want to stay away from trading for a while until you understand the market better. Trading is one of the most risky things that you can do with your money in the crypto world. That is why you should never rush into it if you do not want to lose all of your money, educate yourself first before you trade
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

There are way too much risks involved in trading for a beginner, you should give yourself more time to understand the market before you start trading
bibi30

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

As a newbie in crypto, before you start trading, you should have a very good knowledge of how it is done because if you make any mistake, you might end up loosing you coin. So,take you time to read through all you need to know about the trading.
good luck..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: