Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: black people not into bitcoin?  (Read 6258 times)
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:55:46 AM

Not to be racist, but I don't know a single black person that owns a bitcoin or is in the bitcoin world.  Anyone?

Also it is very simple to test the theory about black people not being interested in bitcoins..

go to harlem or south central LA and walk through the neighbourhood wearing a nice new pair of sneakers AND an old teeshirt and write on it in big bold words "I have 100 BTC and the key is on this T-shirt"

now you get jacked and they take your sneakers but leave the T-shirt then those black people are NOT into bitcoins.
if they take your sneakers and your T-shirt then those people are into bitcoins.

and to prove that I am not being racist you can try this experiment in poor white neighbourhood and see how you go.

I'm willing to bet that in both cases you will walk out with no sneakers and no T-shirt.

give it a try and let me know how it goes...

Grin

You are so scared of your theory that "black people not being interested in bitcoins", you pick on a poor black area. Why not pick on an affluent black area - see if any of those people understand what bitcoin is. Or is that thought too scary for ya?

You don't want to talk about bitcoins - just want to talk about poor black people stealing stuff. Classy.

To attempt to define interest in bitcoins based on skin colour is just repugnant. Leave racism at the door you pathetic buffoon.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:08:21 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin should be famous in Africa as well
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:50:19 AM

and to prove that I am not being racist you can try this experiment in poor white neighbourhood and see how you go.

I'm willing to bet that in both cases you will walk out with no sneakers and no T-shirt.

give it a try and let me know how it goes...

Grin

You are so scared of your theory that "black people not being interested in bitcoins", you pick on a poor black area. Why not pick on an affluent black area - see if any of those people understand what bitcoin is. Or is that thought too scary for ya?

You don't want to talk about bitcoins - just want to talk about poor black people stealing stuff. Classy.

To attempt to define interest in bitcoins based on skin colour is just repugnant. Leave racism at the door you pathetic buffoon.

are you going to attack me for picking on poor white people too or are you so blinded by your hatred of racists that you didn't even see that comment?

if the point was lost on you I'm happy to spell it out.... the premise of the original post was ridiculous so I suggested the he put his assertions to the test in equally ridiculous practical experiment.

so please spare me the petty childish name calling and learn how to read.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:56:03 AM

are you going to attack me for picking on poor white people too or are you so blinded by your hatred of racists that you didn't even see that comment?

This has to be one of the most stupid comments I have ever read on this forum.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:00:08 AM

How can it be famous when most people label Scammer here as a Nigerian which is quite degrading. Africa is a huge market for cryptocurrency considering how much people sent back to home through Western Union and bank transfers.
Alphi

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

it is political correctness gone mad when people are accused of being racist when they clearly aren't.

if I tell you to go into a poor white neighbourhood and a poor black one and your chances of being robbed are equal how the heck does that make me a racist? erm LOGIC FAIL much?

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
wampumbit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:56:05 AM

love this thread. we have been formulating our response to this digital devide dilemma, since it was brought up a month ago.
#ihaveadream
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:06:13 AM

love this thread. we have been formulating our response to this digital devide dilemma, since it was brought up a month ago.
#ihaveadream

what's your plan? free bitcoin giveway to black community Huh
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

How can it be famous when most people label Scammer here as a Nigerian which is quite degrading.

It can't be denied that Nigeria is a hotbed for e-mail fraud.

They even make songs about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

HorseCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

if they got into it, they could eliminate a lot of street level crime in high poverty areas
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:34:30 AM

In the GOX stream I saw a black guy protesting in Japan. He was the only person that I recognized there because I've seen his picture, posting on coindesk.
rustan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:03:22 AM

Not to be racist, but I don't know a single black person that owns a bitcoin or is in the bitcoin world.  Anyone?
hmp
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 07:03:43 AM

why even ask such question..! because bitcoin market is expanding day by day nd i'm sure there must be a good number of people from each race nd community to make bitcoin community better .

Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:26:06 AM

It's a stupid statement.   sorry... but it is....
if you dont know something does not mean that it is so!

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:51:55 AM

https://kipochi.com/blog/kipochi-launches-first-bitcoin-wallet-in-africa-with-m-pesa-integration
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:19:42 AM

We can do the US style Affirmative Action (AA) or the South African style Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Which one will you chose?
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:22:32 AM

We can do the US style Affirmative Action (AA) or the South African style Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Which one will you chose?

the first one, make them grow bitcoin instead of weed Cheesy

or sell their weed for bitcoin, any of those 2 could work Cheesy

apsvinet

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

I totally agree. Is this guy actually justifying being
 racist and then has the balls to cry like a baby
about "blind hatred of racists"?
What the actual **** am I reading..
Also he's implying racism can only exist in 1 form, white people > black people.
Some people make me lose hope for the human race.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

Also he's implying racism can only exist in 1 form, white people > black people.

racism exists in every race, in every nation
every country has some people that believe their race is better then other races
and that is their right to believe so Smiley

they can think they're better, no one should censor your opinions but when your opinions start making actions on damage of other people that's where we should draw the line..

I have nothing against racist people, it's just that if you're better then everyone else why would you need to enslave them when you're so powerful and almighty just build things yourself Cheesy

Alphi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

nobody is implying anything about racism existing in only one form.... that's just a bunch of BS you made up.

how can someone be a racist when they call someone out for being blinded by their own prejudice?.. WTF how does that even make sense?..

you sir are an idiot.. go and read the original statement before you accuse people of being racist.
it is not racist at all to suggest you will be mugged in a poor black neighbourhood or a poor white neighbourhood equally. and its certainly not racist to call someone BLIND... if anything its possibly disrespectful to blind people and poor people.

if you are going to attack someone for being racist at least have the common sense to QUOTE something they said in its correct context and not just repeat what someone else misinterpreted..its people like you who sicken me.. those who are so quick to demonize others without even understanding what was said...

seriously get off my back and go find a real racist to bash.... its people like you that make me lose faith in your countries education system...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: