Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Time To Buy Bitcoin? The answer will surprise you  (Read 330 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

The question on everyone's mind is when does this bear market end? First you have to understand what is actually causing this move and it is not the bitcoin futures market or whales. It is the USD.

The us dollar is still the world's reserve currency it has been strong in 2018. That is about to end soon.

Learn why Bitcoin is really in a bear and when the bull is coming back,

https://youtu.be/ys6vtXbYCBY

This is new information for me, indeed in 2018 usd is very strong even in my country it is also strengthening, I don't even know if USD can make the cryptocurrency in a bad condition and I think it's because of the issue and some bad news that has caused a decline in demand in the market cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

The question on everyone's mind is when does this bear market end? First you have to understand what is actually causing this move and it is not the bitcoin futures market or whales. It is the USD.

The us dollar is still the world's reserve currency it has been strong in 2018. That is about to end soon.

This is new information for me, indeed in 2018 usd is very strong even in my country it is also strengthening, I don't even know if USD can make the cryptocurrency in a bad condition and I think it's because of the issue and some bad news that has caused a decline in demand in the market cryptocurrency.

Its a one way or the other

the main goal is to decline btc price

FUDs, USD reserves, government actions you know what it means

What I had in mind is that, this is a period of adoption, BTC couldn't be ignored anymore

some way of a reset, then a stronger btc coming in
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Yes from technical analysis, Bitcoin give us strong buy signal because the price stay strong above $6000 since january. And from many aspek of fundamental , Bitcoin has very big potential to going up to more than 10 times. So best tines to buy BTC is now and hold it in a few years.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Yes from technical analysis, Bitcoin give us strong buy signal because the price stay strong above $6000 since january. And from many aspek of fundamental , Bitcoin has very big potential to going up to more than 10 times. So best tines to buy BTC is now and hold it in a few years.
That's what people thought on last year when bitcoin rosen to $20k, they thought it would be hit $25k then $50k but what happened? Bitcoin dropped to $6k just like today. Don't too optimist it will be 10x times higher than now, even if only back to last year's price, a lot of people already happy
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

I like the video, and I agree with the video. Bitcoin still going strong even if we are in $6000-$7000. I think bitcoin is waiting for a good moment to rise back and we can wait for a while because we are sure that bitcoin will retake the higher position. Once this is over, we can see the bull market will come and it will lift bitcoin price to the higher price, and in that time, we can sell bitcoin we have to make a lot of money.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Bear market is a result of worldwide economy losses and this is not only happening in cryptocurrency but all over the universe

In my own region the economy is really down until now and the inflation rechead almost 7% the largest for the last 30 years.if we will look into the world economic situation now,all is affected so accept what is the value of todays cryptocurrency and remember that not just a pump can give us gain,but this stable market also,theres only need for knowledge and skills together with strategy to profit
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Why the clickbait title tho? Are we starting to get paid for getting our topics read or something now ?
"OIL COMPANIES HATE HIM, FIND OUT WHY" type of stuff shouldn't be here. Thinking that US dollar is not going to be reserve anymore and causing for a steep price fall that would result with bitcoin getting higher is really a good dream to have however it is not as easy as that.

You will have to consider the consequences in all of the markets and when the bear hits all of USA and indirectly all over the world (lets not forget 2008, some banks over leveraged houses in USA and Spain and Greece went bankrupt, USA is THAT strong in economics of the world) and that would probably cause bitcoin to not have that much strong increases neither.

Think about it if you want bitcoin to go up you need people to buy bitcoin and not sell, if there is a crisis would they buy more with the money they don't have or would they sell so they could have some money ?
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

it's very good to buy bitcoin, because everyone has predicted that next year bitcoin will rise to the top, why can everyone say that, because 6 months ago bitcoin was over the wind, it's gone too badly, it's time for bitcoin to rise, let's go together -sama buy bitcoin.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

this is a good time to buy. after we been stabilising for the last 2 months. it may bull soon.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

this is a good time to buy. after we been stabilising for the last 2 months. it may bull soon.
The louder people trying to tell you that it is a great time to buy, the lower my overall confidence in the short term market is. You have to accept that being overly bullish isn't going to help any of us.

The mass (doesn't matter in what market) is always the perfect counter indicator, and we have seen that prove itself time on time again. The only thing you can do is accumulate on the way down by dollar cost averaging.

Crypto related YouTubers have been repeating why it's such a great time to buy, and I started to notice that their audience is close to done with their overly bullish sentiment in their videos.

Tether has withdrawn around 800 million USDT in the last couple of months. Regardless of them being actually backed by an equal amount of fiat or not, money has left the market and that is NOT an indicator of growth.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Whales use dollars to manipulate, so the main reason is whales. I still keep my thoughts. Whales are market regulators and it is making us miserable. We are in a difficult period and our income is not as high as before. It has overwhelmed us. Hope the market will be pumping soon in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: