Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened when btc frm Nakamoto's wallet moved to binance??  (Read 286 times)
ch_mubarak (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:05:50 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 10:35:35 AM by ch_mubarak

Imagine one day all the btc moved frm Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet to binance exchange Huh
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

Where did you get such news? is that a credible news site?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Imagine one day all the btc moved frm Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet to binance exchange Huh

By looking at your statement I can tell that you are create this topic out of your imagination but I will answer that question. If it becomes possible that Satoshi Nakamoto really did transfer his bitcoins to Binance then there are two possible things to happen. If he places a small amount of bitcoin at binance then there is no problem but if he places all his bitcoin and in a large volume then it could mean disaster and a major drop of bitcoin value.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Simply let him/her or them do whatever satoshi want... If satoshi wants to sell his bitcoin let him sell if he dumps the price price will dump and recover over some period of time. But honestly if satoshi is still alive or whatever I dubt that we are going to see movments from those coins as with the transparent nature of bitcoin many people are watching closly on that wallet and if bitcoins are moved many will try to get the identity behind the creator of bitcoin. Given the fact that satoshi wanted to stay anonymous I dubt that we are going to see this.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops
- internet breaks (for the second time KK) Tongue
- drama lasts a while and eventually disappears.
- price recovers and starts rising
- everyone forgets that drama happened and moves on with their lives as bitcoin goes back to rising like always
- another drama begins and the same thing happens again Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
BinomNewton

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops
- everyone forgets that drama happened and moves on with their lives as bitcoin goes back to rising like always

It seems like scenario proven by years
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

If all the bitcoins will move from SATOSHI NAKAMOTO Easley to binance exchange then there will be huge panic among people, the valuation will deflate to very low valuation,Internet breaks will occur, bitcoin sites will get hanged , people will then hesitate to invest again into bitcoin when then again prices starts inflating and will recover then people again trust the bitcoin and the drama that has happened will be ended and people will starts investing if valuation starts inflating again.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

That will increase the real circulating supply of Bitcoin and cause a dip in price for a period but ultimately help in terms of making more Bitcoin accessible for everyday use.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

how many BTCs are owned by Nakamoto. I think if moved it will not be a problem what's what. even better, than the BTC is only stored in the wallet Nakamoto, better to be traded in the binance, it will have a good effect on the growth of bitcoin prices.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

how many BTCs are owned by Nakamoto.
Satoshi Nakamoto has 1,000,000 bitcoin in his/her bitcoin wallet.
Given the fact that satoshi wanted to stay anonymous I dubt that we are going to see this.
One possible scenario is that satoshi will never move his bitcoins from his wallet to exchanges, because it is a given that will give away his identity to governments(especially if done on a centralized exchange like binance). One viable way for satoshi to convert all those coins to fiat is via decentralized exchanges and peer to peer transaction. When that happens though, I also think that many people will panic sell.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

Dam, market will get diluted heavily and there will be huge price drops in the market. I mean after his bitcoins are moved in an exchanger it will happen that demand and supply ratio will get reverted. I mean there will be huge supply of the bitcoins and the demand which is on going currently will seem to be very less. Thus it will create a scene of diluted market and leading to huge availability of the bitcoins will make prices go down the line. Thats what will happen, and yes off course as a result of this scenario . .

- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops

Good one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Maybe big dump will happen if Satoshi Nakamoto sell all his bitcoin, we don't know how much exactly bitcoin he has, but I'm sure he owned a lot of bitcoins since he created. 
Finalforce

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I think he is waiting something and we should wait. Time will show us what be in future. But I`m sure, bitcoin will grew up each year.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

It will bring a great change i think and it will become uncomfortable.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

It is impossible ofc because I'm sure that CIA and FBI regularly monitor it and they will try to identify the person who tried to make transaction.
But if this will happen anyway, BTC price will be deeply dumped  Smiley
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

will not happen that day. STS will never appear and the number of btc in his wallet will remain unchanged
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

If he would send his btc to an exchange then he all has the right to do that but it would change everything. The minds of individuals can't be controlled even when you a man behind bars. I would definitely sell my btc down its is bits as I would assume everyone would as well. Its either we can move to ETH, NEO or whichever works. Thanks to blockchain.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

Are you talking about "big" explosion of the exchange and cryptocurrency market?  Shocked. Obviously, if satoshi does that, it will cause the market to fail because price will drop.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Lol, if Satoshi ever comes back he would probably not send his coins to an exchange like this. Satoshi knows this. There is too much KYC and things of that sort. Satoshi intentionally went out of his way to ensure 100% anonymity. I doubt he would go to a KYC exchange to offload all his coins. Bitcoin is his brainchild, that would essentially destroy (or severely harm) is creation.

That and Satoshi was very libertarian. If he didn't sell his coins at the ATH (*cough*Charlie Lee*cough*) why would he sell his coins now? I think it is safe to say that Satoshi's coins will never move.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Are crazy what will happen to you? Didn't analysts waht is your saying obviously if all bitcoin are goes into nakamoto satoshi in one wallet do think this is have an use value not circulating in the market, you want bitcoin go die, your imagination very impossible.

Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

When that happens I think binore exchanges will get better, and the bigger the volume will be in trading.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

I think it will panic, then the price will decline very freely and certainly everyone will surely suffer huge losses.
can not imagine if all that happens.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

I think it will panic, then the price will decline very freely and certainly everyone will surely suffer huge losses.
can not imagine if all that happens.

What if he opposite happened? The Bitcoin hat were moved will be ised to accumulate altcoins? Isn't it a good deal? The price of oyher coins will be bullish and it wikl be the talk of the town so more investors will be interested to invest in cryptocurrency.
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

It is not going to happen that he moves all his coins into one single exchange. He will not able withdraw them all.
If he actually sells all his coins, he needs to place a lot of orders to get the best profit out of them. Or he will buy at the very bottom which will makes the market moves in a weird way and cause a huge dip.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

The minds of individuals can't be controlled even when you a man behind bars. I would definitely sell my btc down its is bits as I would assume everyone would as well. even better, than the BTC is only stored in the wallet Nakamoto, better to be traded in the binance.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I think bitcoins on Nakamoto's wallet have already been lost, well, or the holder of these bitcoins knows that everything is still ahead
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

After this topic, binance tokens have grown in price by 100X))) I have a question for you, which will be like bitcoins Nakamoto will go to YOBIT)))
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I also think that many people will panic selling. I mean after his bitcoin is moved in a swap it happens that the demand and supply rate will be reverted. Thus, it will create a diluted market scene and lead to a huge availability of bitcoin that will make the price go down the line.
Haroldsilve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

We can switch to ETH, NEO or any other facility. I would definitely sell my btc down as a bit of it as I would assume everyone would be fine.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Is nakamotos sleeping or dreaming,but binance will be rich,I surely know its not possible,the mistake should happen from his wallet to my wallet..
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Nothing is going to happen. bitcoin isnt like other high supply cryptocurrency. everyone values what they have so no one would want to dump anyhow. who will even kmow if nakamoto moves his btc to any exchange ? lets look forward and leave nakamoto alone.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

Please stop thinking that when an amount moves to binance or any exchange that makes sense. You are all coming to an assumed opinion that it will be dumped hardly.

The media created this craze that whenever a whale moves his wallet on exchange they are reporting it and creating article out of it. But when a whale moves out his funds on exchanges, you'll never hear any single word from these medias. It's a total news manipulation that wants to set the minds of the people.

SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

I can't imagine this scenario, satoshi nakamoto was behind the development of bitcoin and which is anonymous to this day, why would he think to destroy it?
if he does, he should find a way to withdrawn some money to his daily needs but  I'm not sure he could do it without leaving a trace and you know that this world if full of curiuse poeple who will not hesitate to visit him at home to see if he is really human or just a creature came from another planet.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Zulema3382

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

If he sends his bitcoin for an exchange he has the right to do it but it will change everything. I would definitely sell my bitcoin down as its bitcoin as I would assume everyone would be fine.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Then I think everybody will have a huge problem with that and people will try to panic when the price of Bitcoin will drop drastically. But I hope satoshi won't do that.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

It is just your imagination right? But if Satoshi Nakamoto will move his btc to binance then it would be a bad thing for bitcoin and the whole market.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

if it will happen someday ofcourse the price of bitcoin will expirence huge drop because for sure all of the holders will do panic selling and the fud is spreading, etc. but hope that your imaganition will not happen in real life.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: