Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for investing in btc.  (Read 317 times)
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

No matter the urge or persuation i will never advise anyone to consider a loan to invest in bitcoin, the business is not a pondi schmee where you go with a degree of assurance, gou are always adviced to invest what you can do away with, a loan doesn sound like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

it would be better if you do not have the capital to invest bitcoin better we trade first let me capital to invest.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Hi guys, I want to make some investment in btc . but the hard truth is that i have not enough investment capital. So I am actually looking for any financial firm that offer loan for these kinda investment. Do you have any idea?? Please share.
You should not borrow money to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin investments face a lot of risk, unfortunately, you will be at a loss. You do not even earn a profit but still owe money. Interest rates of banks are quite expensive, you should not borrow it
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

I do not advise you to invest in cryptocurrency borrowed funds. This is a very risky activity. I have a friend who bought bitcoin with borrowed money in January 2018. Now he is at a great loss and very upset.
I never encourage anyone to go for loan and invest for btc. First how can you borrow from banks if you don't have collateral so you need to collateral your properties such as your house or lot. After you submit your properties you can have the money but what if your investment turned out unprofitable what will happened to your collaterals? Your property might end up elated by the bank so where are going now. I think loan for investments was not a good idea. You can start investing by your own personal funds. Save money to sustain your investments.  Don't go for a loan because you might end up with nothing.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

Hi guys, I want to make some investment in btc . but the hard truth is that i have not enough investment capital. So I am actually looking for any financial firm that offer loan for these kinda investment. Do you have any idea?? Please share.

As my opinion friend,  if you are planning to invest your money in btc do not take the risks like you are looking a financial firm that offer loan for your investment. Because their are many ways in btc to get a big amount of money. Try to joined signature campaign or facebook and tweeter campaign you can earn a big amount of money if you work hard for this campaign.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

To be honest. If you do not have the funds to invest, I advise you not to join this market. Because, when you borrow, you will have a very different mentality in investment decisions. Never borrow to participate in the investment field, it is not a good way.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

Taking loan will be big initiative. The field of crypto currency is very risky. Anything can happen at any time. But, if you have patience then you try will a little investment and see what happens. However, the price is lower now, So, it is the perfect time to invest.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

If you really want to invest in crytoworld than I suggest you to invest it with whatever you have right now. Taking loan for investment is never a wise idea. Crytpocurrency will never allow it. Invest your own money in here and very soon you will be benefitted.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Before going in to that decision, know your risks. You can go bankrupt in one snap in your decision. But I have a friend who did the same thing. He asked for loan in the bank. A lot of it. What he did was he put everything in the world of trading. And yes, he did manage to be successful, multimillionaire if I may say. But mind you, risks is all over the place. You just have to have that mind of steel.

Revolvingdoor

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

the first rule of any investment (not just bitcoin) is to invest what you can afford to lose. a loan is not the money you can afford to lose so in other words you should never do something like that. start small, invest what you have in your pocket and spend on pizza!!!

and no respectable financial firm is going to give you a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies that are a highly volatile because your investment is consider a high risk one and if you are lucky you may get a huge rate for return which is not even going to be profitable for you. unless you take the loan for something else and then invest it in bitcoin which is still not wise.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

No, I don’t think that any such kind of loan is available in the market. But you can try participating in bounties or airdrop to earn coins. Bounties are easy and reliable source to earn cryptos.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Why not invest what you only have,i think it is not good if you loan money just to invest in bitcoin.There are other options to get money here in crypto,you can join bounties and wait for the rewards and you can invest that money in the future.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Actually to investment in the crypto market, you need to have courage and expertise. At first do some research on it and find out your expected coin for investment. If you are sure enough that you will be able to do something good here then go for loan. You can also invest a little at first to understand the market. For the first time invest in bitcoin.
Nanasarpong

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

If you do not have enough, why not investing with the little you have. There is no guarantee that the coin you are coming to invest in will earn  you more profit. In such circumstances, how are you going to pay the bank?
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

I don't think this will be a good idea to invest in bitcoin by taking a loan. The reason behind it is we might need to hold the money for a longer period. The interest might become unbearable in such cases. Besides you need to invest an amount which you can afford to lose. So, don't invest by taking a loan.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

I am agreed with @BrewMaster. Loan cannot be a good idea for investing in crypto. If you lose, it will take your everything.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

i have some fishy feeling about this man, so i would say as you do not have much capital, after that you are willing to take loans. don't takes any wrong step man. Play the game smartly
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

it's not advisable to invest in stocks using loan thus it is way more stupid to invest it to cryptocurrency. if you can invest the little amount you can afford for the same duration as the possible loan payment. it will be better. have you heard about DCA? you can google it. but it's like this invest amount you can afford every time BTC goes down. the risk is lesser compare buying once.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I advice you to invest in btc from your earned bitcoin and you can earn free bitcoin from btc faucet also you can install cryptotab and earn bitcoin by that extension
samoilov

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

If you do not have money to invest in bitcoins, you should not invest anything. Never take loan for this as it can result in huge financial troubles later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: