Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

🔥🔥We are excited to announce our partnership with blockchain.lk!🚀🚀

Formal announcements will be coming soon:

https://twitter.com/ceybit/status/1001402193914687488

Ceybit Team

Here I first learned about a company like blockchain lanka. How can this company help you? Are there any other important partnership agreements?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1nfus1on

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

I'm looking forward to the MVP  Smiley

1nfus1on

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

🔥🔥We are excited to announce our partnership with blockchain.lk!🚀🚀

Formal announcements will be coming soon:

https://twitter.com/ceybit/status/1001402193914687488

Ceybit Team

Here I first learned about a company like blockchain lanka. How can this company help you? Are there any other important partnership agreements?

Ceybit Token (CYBT) will be Sri Lanka's first cryptocurrency. We are working with Blockchain.LK on promoting CYBT to the population.
Blockchain.LK is also likely to accept CYBT as payment for their services (we are still in early stages)

Additionally, blockchain.lk will be assisting us with creating a Blockchain Centre for hosting events, workshops and meetups. This is significant in our campaigns to on-board users.
Lastly, the company also has connections to various investors and businesses that are likely to benefit from the Ceybit Exchange; they will help us expand our reach  Smiley

A formal announcement will follow stay tuned!

Good News! Smiley Is there more coming?
Xavier 95L

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I read your whitepaper and I have some questions; will you be listing tokens on merit on the exchange? If so what kind of tokens are you going to list?
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

I think CEYBIT can become on of many good exchange that are available today.
After checking on the website, everything look interesting, from the concept and also the look of the site itself.
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Thank you for your detailed reply. in that case, I think you have every chance to get around rivals. tell me, is it possible to read somewhere else about the team?
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

To help the population of Sri Lanka (21.2 million people) participate in the development of cryptodira in the country - is a very cool idea from the project Ceybit. There is no doubt that cryptocurrency exchange Ceybit be very popular, because now there is a great demand for cryptocurrency. I will definitely follow the developments.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

I think it is a good new innovation by creating the first exchange in Sri Lanka, so brave I think. With the concept of the first exchange, I'm sure that many investors will be interested in this new exchange, especially those who are from Sri Lanka to move forward into something new and modern technology. Just make a plan to join their private sale and token sale to get more bonus.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

Indonesian Translation is done. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4373664.msg39015193#msg39015193
 Smiley Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:10 AM

I've been checking in the telegram, looking fro any information for the bounty campaign.
I found that the bounty seems to be available for telegram and twitter only, am I right?
Is there any possibilities that there will be more bounty program will be available.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

I see that this project is a great project and I hope that the future will be a lot of support for this project to be successful.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

This looks interesting. I think with the success of the project it will be highly beneficial for the Sri Lankan people especially. As I'm a Sri Lankan citizen I wish much success to the project. I think sooner we will able to hear more success stories about the project.
Rodiob

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Nice website, seems like a good project
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

a very good project and has a neat concept that has a vision and mission that aims to make CYBT become the main reference assets in the world of cryptocurrency, hopefully successful projects and platforms are widely used in the country of Sri Lanka
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

I see many who give positive comments towards this project and hopefully make the passion for the team in developing the projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Cryptogodd

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:49:51 AM by Cryptogodd

What is the exchange rate in USD when it goes on sale? Can I buy in usd or just ETH?
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

I'm really interested in their offer or feature "BUYING BACK CYBT IN REALTIME". This plan may lead them to stabilize the coin price and volume on the market. I also realize that this coin is the first own Exchange in Sri Lanka. If it brings the country name (wherever the office and developer), I'm sure that more people may like the Ceybit concept.
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

Just checking on the bounty thread, but it seem not fully ready for registration.
The information about each bounty is still TBA, Well just wait for a moment for the complete information to be ready.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

I have read carefully all the information related to the project and Whitepaper.
I realize this is a very viable and potential project.
I will register for the exchange and join the ICO of PRVT if ETH rebounds back to my expectations (I bought ETH at a slightly higher price).
Hopefully this project will grow well.
Wish you good work and successful project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: