Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can crytocurrency reduce Global Poverty ?  (Read 736 times)
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

A big YES, if only people in the undeveloped countries acquired knowledge of cryptocurrency, if somebody can teach a few and the few teach others, eventually they will learn and join Bitcoin to earn.  They can convert it to thier local currency to augment their income.  Bitcoin can help many people and help reduce global poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garymorgen

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Through legitimate instruction about crypto and assets to work it, I truly do trust that destitution would lessen. On the off chance that all individuals would do exchanging and crusades through Bitcoin joblessness and neediness rate would diminish as well. Through the help of this the economy would enhance and can enable every person to wind up effective.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is not the solution to end reduce global poverty, the way to reduce global poverty would be for people to be less greedy with the way that they handle wealth. The reason for poverty is that the wealth is not evenly distributed and as we can see even in cryptos, there will always be people who have more than others do and still try to get more from it, in cryptos we call these people whales.
hamba laeh

Activity: 754
Merit: 100

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

if for a global scale it is still difficult to reduce poverty, because poverty is one social aspect that can not be stopped by the government, let alone crypto, maybe a very small amount can, but it takes a long time and must be widespread throughout world.

Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency can affect or reduce poverty. people need to come to the world of cryptocurrency and start working with it to get income.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

From my perspective, i think it can. Because everyone can invest in the crypto market and for this reason, they earn lots of profit from there. This market can increase investor’s income range. So if peoples connect with the crypto market it reduces the global poverty.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

Reducing global poverty through blockckain technology and cryptuos in developing country can only be achieved if the necessary infrastructural facilities had been put in place, e.g accessibility to cheap and affordable internet facilities, constant supply of electricity and   increasing the literacy level if all of the above factors are addressed then poverty will be reduced as people will be engaged in one job or services online to make end met.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

I think it's very difficult, because starting cryptocurrency requires money or capital, you can not start cryptocurrency without money. How do the poor want to start cryptocurrency without money?

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

maybe because I know a lot of people who are successful in the world of crypto and many people who changed their lives with the benefits obtained so from that I am a little sure if Cryptocurrency can change the lives of people who can not afford and I know cryptocurrency many open opportunities
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Blockchain can definitely help. Cryptocurrencies could do but they haven't so far, remains to be seen how helpful they'll be for the poor.

I do believe crytocurrency reduce global poverty but not in instant change. Everyone of us can invest in crytocurrency as long we have money or capital to invest and have a knowledge in technology. We should not under estimate those people in a low profile that they cannot invest because once they properly educate and inform the benefits they recieve in crytocurrency they will definetely find a way to invest . In MLM,  mostly who join are in low profile,after they educate or present the compensation plan ,product and the compay some of them will sell their properties to have a money to invest. I heard  good outcomes after they invest in crytocurrency their life change from commoner to millionnare.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Cryptocurrency reducing global poverty is a very interesting topic. Looking at the trend now cryptocurrency can reduce the poverty rate in the world because people are buying the idea of cryptocurency and are engaging in its trading. The very governments in the various countries have to buy the crypto idea and accept it and i believe it wiil help the people
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

Yes, I think so. Many people around me have changed their life level. Many people receive the benefits from participating in the cryptocurrency. Crypto provides us the jobs such as bounty campaign and airdrop programs. Crypto also provides us the easy ways for trading and investing to gain more profits.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
SUBAJ

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Crypto is a new market and it is opening its wings in so many categories. There are so many crypto projects which are contributing to the society. SUBAJ is contributing to the society for Better education and medical facility through its cryptocurrency project.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Much as it sounds like a great obejctive I sadly cannot see any type of crypto currency having much affect on global poverty. Yes people can try and earn money through crypto but there are also barriers such as internet connection, computer equipment to work on, getting cleared with KYC for an exchange etc etc.

Greedy corporates and products that are designed to break after 14 months need to be changed before the wealth will trickle down the chain

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I think it can if anyone invest his or her capital with proper calculation. I think sufficient knowledge is required to trade in crypto. And if any poor can achieve the knowledge, he can surely reduce his as well as global poverty.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

In theory, yes, it's possible. There are several articles on the internet that explain how cryptocurrencies could help reduce poverty. For example, by reducing the costs of sending remittances to third world countries, applying blockchain technology to humanitarian aid programs or allowing those who can't have a bank account to access virtual money. Although many people only see cryptocurrencies from a speculative point of view, they are also a tool with the potential to transform the world.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

I think it gets some potential in terms of being untouchable money, yet poor people cannot use it. There will be a time when all of the poor people will have their own computers at least (in some 30-40 years), because technology goes fast and those people can be benefited somehow.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

There are many views on it, from a side - there are projects that are following the aim to take out poorness, but they never succeed. If you will ask why they are never being succeed, simple answer here - no one else will be benefited from it.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

It is hard to say, because poverty is spreaded among non educated people mostly and poor human cannot actually earn from bitcoin due to boudaries that he has...
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

This may well be, because with the help of crypto currency we will be able to control the spending of money, which is often spent not in the target area, I think that you perfectly understand what I'm talking about.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: