Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to get in and get out in Bear/Bull Markets  (Read 1297 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

It can't be exactly predicted when to enter and pull out of the market, but you would learn a lot of things as you gain experienc, so be patient and carry on trading as the time passes you would gain experience.
Yes.Take time to read more and study hard about the nature of trading.It's not a one day or one week processing so be patient along the way.Bear and bull market are just the reasons why people keep on being thrilled because it may happen when you least expect it.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

I believed the analysis the OP need right now is fundamental concerning buying during bearish market,accumulation for some time and sell when it  bullish market instead of technical which will acquire a lot of time. Mind you,spending much time on trading is not good.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

It is based on your trading experience. Do not expect people to come up with the best solution for you. My sincere advice is to try to trade with a small amount of money. Set your goals and strategies. That is the most effective way to know what you need to know. Wink
When the market in bearish you can put in bigger amounts if you are confident that the All time low has been reached and it wont drop below it or if it does there are support levels to grow it back. That said it is having the same risk as well of losing money in case you are getting into some shitcoin. So better do some technical analysis there and put your money in the right coins.

I believed the analysis the OP need right now is fundamental concerning buying during bearish market,accumulation for some time and sell when it  bullish market instead of technical which will acquire a lot of time. Mind you,spending much time on trading is not good.
Technical is needed but too much of it does not make the person feel good. In fact getting too much into the speculative market does affect your overall thinking. So better stay away from the market for a few days till the bearish trend goes away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.
Technical Analysis is a shit way of learning how to be a good trader,this means if you rely on this failure will be on your front

Asking what to watch or read?Then better check everything on YouTube because as of today everything can be find out there with mostly accurate solutions,and ofcourse read some of advices from co member from bitcoin talk

And other than that,is make your own research about those coins or tokens you might buy,make it months before deciding which to choose
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

The concepts of Accumulation, ATH where can I learn more about those?I am so bad at reading those graphs and the internet is just overwhelmed with so much of information I am a bit clueless as to where to look and what to look for! Thanks so much
Don’t just lean about those graphs and technical Analysis instead watch videos,and you can find those in YouTube and some other given sites here in which the tutorial is in videos and not just reading.explore your self via internet and not just by reading in this forum

Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I believe that almost no one can catch the extreme point of entry or exit in the market during trading. Therefore, it is better to adhere to technical analysis and find points for entering the moments of market movement, and then transfer the stop loss.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Don’t just lean about those graphs and technical Analysis instead watch videos,and you can find those in YouTube and some other given sites here in which the tutorial is in videos and not just reading.explore your self via internet and not just by reading in this forum
Do you know that 99% of the youtubers are just shilling their own shitcoins. Those shitcoins which they are bagholding and praying that the price rises by a few cents so they can exit them forever. They are just hoping some idiot will listen to their brain washing about some new altcoins which will be bigger than bitcoin and thus they will make money off it.

I believe that almost no one can catch the extreme point of entry or exit in the market during trading. Therefore, it is better to adhere to technical analysis and find points for entering the moments of market movement, and then transfer the stop loss.
I dont expect a newbie to understand technical analysis at one go. What you are telling is that every newbie should go for TA. Instead I would suggest newbies to try dummy trading themselves on a personal orderbook and see how their portfolio goes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

If your idea of trading the bitcoin in to trade in and out of bitcoin market, your bitcoin would be spent and you wouldn't know when you have gotten out wrongly and miss the opportunity and benefit you would have gotten if you hold!

I agree. If one all it does is in and out of markets then the benefits of long term holding will not be encountered. Plus, I feel that in this manner people don't value the coin as much.
It depends upon different market conditions that will enable you to go towards a proper direction but you have to be aware of everything that will help you choose the right direction. Currently, the market is in its bear stage as we know that downfall in price has occurred many times and now we are still in low market as it is stable here from a long time so I think it is the real time to enter into the market and should wait for bull market after investing here.
Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.
It is based on your trading experience. Do not expect people to come up with the best solution for you. My sincere advice is to try to trade with a small amount of money. Set your goals and strategies. That is the most effective way to know what you need to know. Wink
This is the right to get in because the prices are low and you can make good profit in the future if you concentrate on your trade. There is no time to quit. You can quit anytime you want, but I want to tell that cryptocurrency world is not for quitting because it is the future and you can’t quit your future, otherwise you will do nothing for your future and for family as well.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

This is a hard judgement and often gotten wrong, but typically you'll go in when there's reasons to believe the price is about to rise or is rising steadily and vice versa.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

History price of each crypto will give you answer for that, since Bitcoin created and tradeable on the market the price is very high volatility, the price can be going up 10 to 20 times in afew month and then going down to 80% to 90%, so if you like to start hold Bitcoin or others crypto you have to start when the price already going down to 80% to 90% and then hold it until reach 10 or 20 times.
Talking about supports, resistance and then price action, I guess they are like the main things that apply to every form of trading when it comes to knowing when you should be buying and when you should be selling. Getting in and out of the market requires strategy and as long as you do not have one, then you are simply gambling.

Now, one thing with strategy is that, there are so many strategies and a strategy used by A may not be a strategy used by B, but what is important is to find your own that suits you best and stick with it, and that is the only way you will even be able to have an idea where to sell or buy or set stop loss as the case would be.
In my opinion this is the best time to in because the prices of almost every coin are quite reasonable for new investors. They can make big profits in the future if they hold their coins for some more time. The bearish situation is gradually coming to an end and good days will start soon. don’t be panic about the current bearish situation of the market and don’t get out of the market.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

The concepts of Accumulation, ATH where can I learn more about those?I am so bad at reading those graphs and the internet is just overwhelmed with so much of information I am a bit clueless as to where to look and what to look for! Thanks so much
As long as you have the resources to learn, either books or whatever, it is still all part of learning and it is not a must for you to make use of YouTube videos before you can start learning at all.

The market generally is something you do not want to be trading without knowledge and at least some little bit of practice and if you can have that in place, that is what is important irrespective of where you have learned from. I am a trader, but I have never for once, made use of YouTube videos and I am doing great in my trading.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Always learn and know when best to exit the market, it is known that the crypto will always have time of pump and dump, so buying at the dump price and exiting at the pump price is the best and safe trade practice.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

at the moment, I can not say that the market is ready to enter, because we are on the ETF acceptance
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

Thanks so much.
what if the experience is still low? of course the solution from someone else is needed, of course he doesn't need to take 100% of that solution, just for his reference. btw I think you should look at the market first, before making a decision to get in and get out, because the market gives a lot of signals for price changes. starting from volume, marketcaps, etc., so you will know what you have to do
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

It can't be exactly predicted when to enter and pull out of the market, but you would learn a lot of things as you gain experienc, so be patient and carry on trading as the time passes you would gain experience.
A good and successful trader never leaves the market due to bearish conditions. He is able to survive in such conditions. This is the right time for entry in the market and makes an investment. be patient and cool and try to catch the chance of getting some profit from your holdings in this tough conditions. Don’t be afraid of the situation and don’t lose courage.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Thanks so much.

i dont rely on TA, rather check the market from time to time to see the general trend.
therwtonn

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

I actually think you might need a long time to understand this. Understanding the start and end of bear/bull markets is not really that easy and once we claim to understand it we can stay out of risk of loosing our funds in a dump.
peoples usually try to understand these markets and they consume a more than predictable time which than makes them bear the losses and consequences.

Bitcoin markets are much unstable and also are not that trustworthy. They can anytime move up or move down which can give us a major loss. Even if we are an hour late, we can see the price reaching the dip. This usually demotivates most of the traders and they get afraid of the bear/bull markets.
In my opinion when you realize that cryptocurrency is the future currency and is important to have some not only for making money but for general use and also understand the benefits of it, you should enter into crypto because for survival it is necessary to adopt the new technology and stand shoulder to shoulder with the world for success.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

If the market is already recovers I think theres a way to get out from bull markets and few investors and traders now already buying some coins now.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Thanks so much.

i dont rely on TA, rather check the market from time to time to see the general trend.
They are all technical as far as I am concerned. Either you are checking trend reversals with candlestick patterns or indicators, or you are making use of indicators, or whatever, as long as you are trying to check the trends and work with it in your favor, you are still analyzing the market.

You do not need to start drawing series of line from one end to the other, before you consider yourself doing technical analysis and in fact these days, people have gotten to rubbish the idea of technical analysis as they just plot whatever they wish to want to plot on the chart. What is important the most is to have a strategy and be able to stick with it in entering a bull market or getting out of a bearish market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: