Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest without ETH  (Read 175 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Please members , let me know except eth , what are the best coins to invest in this season.if you can say why is a plus.

Eth do not mention because i already have it

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsonj

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

The best coins you can invest in if you choose not to invest in Ethereum are those which do not have a similar concept than Ehtereum, or better in potential technology, a personal choice would be IOTA because of its future tech and the way the world is accepting internet of technologies.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

QuarkChain is Etherium killer because they have testnet with sharding with 10K+ tps and EVM compatible, mainnet will be launched in Q4 2018, DYOR!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

This has to be a personal choice from you after you have made your deep research and found the gems too.
So simply focus on coins lower at the moment, check on Neo, bobs repair, and also check on Shivom token now at the dip moments.

Always DYOR.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

QuarkChain is Etherium killer because they have testnet with sharding with 10K+ tps and EVM compatible, mainnet will be launched in Q4 2018, DYOR!

Ziliqa is more better than quark chain

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

I think to make good profit in crypto market, we have to know good times to entry and for how long we should hold the coin. I seen now the price of all altcoin going up and down by the same times. And for now its good times to buy altcoin because all altcoin on the oversold. One of the best coin is NEO, ADA, AION, ICX.

iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

You can choose ada, neo or bnb these coins have good potential but before investing in any coin do your own research first then invest.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Glad to hear that you invested in Ethereum already. Now I think you can buy some low price coins. My suggests for you, Go for, KICK, BAX, ABT, NPXS, RFR, CMT, CS for a quick profit. And buy NEO, LTC, ADA, EOS, ZIL, BNB for a long-term investment.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Zilliqua is hot. Electroneum too is a giant waiting to be awaked. It too can be a good investment.
For direct competitor of Ethereum, NEM and EOS are good investment. And if you are into regular income, invest in exchange coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

which I know a lot of good coins to invest right now is Bitcoin,NEO,XRP,Ripple dan Litecoin and so I'm sure this coin can be good for the future and can last for a long time because many people love the coins above

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

Zilliqua is hot. Electroneum too is a giant waiting to be awaked. It too can be a good investment.
For direct competitor of Ethereum, NEM and EOS are good investment. And if you are into regular income, invest in exchange coins.
I highly recommend investing in Ripple with Ethereum. the ability of the development of these two coins is very capable to rely on it as the main coin is supported to have a much more advanced development in the future. thus making Ripple and Ethereum a coin capable of becoming a reliable coin.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Good thing you already made an investment with ETH, now that you looking for other altcoins to invest in, you might to consider investing in relatively cheaper coins, and I would like to suggest that you invest in TRX, XRP, and waves. I think that they are great investments and have really good projects.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Yes now is good times to make invest in cryptocurrency and its times to make better strategy investment. Personaly i bought some coin with portfolio : BTC by 50%, ETH 30% and for others coins 20%, these coin include WAVES, EOS, ZIL, TRON. My goal is to make minimum 100% profit till december, and hope Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC so all crypto will bull run.
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

if you already have etherium, you can buy another altcoin that has potential like etherium. I suggest buying IOTA
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

i suggested waves, because waves have great movement and waves touch 15$ and now 3$ so i think waves can be go 20$ in this year. so i think waves would be best.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

Cardano is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum, with a focus on security through a layered architecture. It is an enormous project  and the team is building Cardano with both the end-user and regulators in mind. They’re attempting to find a middle ground that balances the need for regulation with the privacy and decentralization principles at the core of blockchain technology.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Ethos. So Ethos is another brilliant project and one that is really making progress in their developement. Ethos is a U.S.-based company and their mission is to make it easy for anyone to own cryptocurrencies. The core of Ethos’s offering, and the reason they’ve gained so much attention, is their plans for a universal wallet. This new wallet would connect with and scan hundreds of blockchains to update user balances in major cryptocurrencies and various altcoins.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

I think 0x project has huge potential, decentralized exchanges will play an important role in the upcoming years. Same goes for BNB coin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

I think Zilliqa is going to be HUGE this year! They are working on an amazing platform, that if they are successful in getting everything operational, it is going to have a massive impact on things. So Zilliqa is working on how cryptocurrency transactions work and the speed in which they work.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Better those who have already proven themselves for a long time.I think only these coins are worth investing in!

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Cardano is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum, with a focus on security through a layered architecture. It is an enormous project  and the team is building Cardano with both the end-user and regulators in mind. They’re attempting to find a middle ground that balances the need for regulation with the privacy and decentralization principles at the core of blockchain technology.
Agreed. I'd like Cardano. Smartcontracts, interblockchains, strong team. I watch on milestones and think that project have much chances to update ATH on the uptrending market. And it happens no more than Q1 2019 as I think. Imho it'sno need much words for Cardano

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

This thread will just attract a lot of shills.
Do some research and back some decent coins with interesting features and a good dev team behind it.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

For me, the most promising coins are 0x and Waves. It seems to me that the technologies of these projects are underestimated and have a good potential for large growth. This is just my opinion
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

This has to be a personal choice from you after you have made your deep research and found the gems too. But, i follow scidex.  I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.

Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

EOS and NEO are like an upgrade of ethereum. They also have the possibility of attaining the current height ethereum is at right now. Their future potentials are huge.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Ontology is a new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform. It’s attracted a lof of attention and hype since its launch and rightly so in my opinion. This is a very complex project and it would take a video on it’s own to go through it all. But in a nutshell, Ontology is a public platform for projects of all shapes and sizes, and is working towards removing barriers between the blockchain and the business sector.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

The best coin at the moment for investment is bitcoin ... all coins anyway  depend et bitcoin..so i think thet coin the best..almost all other altcoyins will fall now..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

The best coin at the moment for investment is bitcoin ... all coins anyway  depend et bitcoin..so i think thet coin the best..almost all other altcoyins will fall now..
Not true. ETH is not dependent on BTC at all. Look at the graph. Nothing covers. It has not been so ...
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

In my opinion, the most promising are little-known coins . which after entering the market can bring a good income
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Choosing a coin for investment is a private matter for everyone. To do this, you need to conduct an in-depth market analysis of the Crypto-currency, and also understand for what period you want to invest. In addition to ETH, LTC occupies a good position.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

Please members , let me know except eth , what are the best coins to invest in this season.if you can say why is a plus.

Eth do not mention because i already have it
Choose coins from the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Also pay attention to the fundamental analysis of coins. Maybe they have some events, conferences, news
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

That chain is promising but has not show much yet, and for sure not enough to kill anything with the adoption that Eth has. Don´t you see that the team is just so so?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: