Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥  (Read 86705 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Does the development and success of your project also depend on future political decisions? Do you need the market to be legalized?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Clear vision and strong team. Very promising space with the different applications of blockchain to the cannabis industry.
Jibbit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

blockchain meets cannabis

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

Does the development and success of your project also depend on future political decisions? Do you need the market to be legalized?

no. in germany is medical cannabis legal since 2017.  and our marketplace we can run worldwide. (non thc)

bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

me like jibbit DOC The patient, physicians and pharmacists network: More anonymity – more security. Blockchain-based solutions for the medical sector or example, to making recipes tamper proof.  Cheesy Cheesy
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

It's a long shot, but is there any way to obtain cannabis, ugh, worldwide? It's pretty much illegal in my country, so I'm just asking for a friend! Oh no, in general it's a joke and no one uses it))
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Jibbit ICO

Jibbit ecosystem

The Blockchain provides technological tools to create a Jibbit ecosystem created by us.
In this network consumers, producers and suppliers find each other.
Every single transaction is stored in encrypted form in the Blockchain and is accessible to everyone as needed.
A change or falsification of the stored data in the Blockchain is almost impossible.

PRE SALE IS LIVE!!!
Join Jibbit ITS now and save up to 35%

https://jibbit.io/

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

The JIBBIT network for the cannabis industry is designed to enable every customer to meet their cannabis needs: Accessories for consumption and cultivation, delivery of legal THC-containing products to the front door — as well as the needs of patients who can obtain their medically prescribed cannabis in association with doctors and pharmacies. The JIBBIT token serves as a means of payment in the JIBBIT network.
Mhel1826

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

I personally agree to the legalization of cannabis in medical uses here in our country, for it may save many lives who suffer from illness that cannabis may help.
With the proper use of cannabis it can be a life saver medicine in the near future.
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:47 AM

A  strong token for a growing community that relies on a team of  professionals from the cannabis, crypto-Blockchain, marketing and  investment industries.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

It's really an amazing experience to be a part of this project. JibbitICO  is great, amazing and purely legit.
The crypto industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

Full support for this project. JIBBiT's platform is also to legalize cannabis for the use of medicine and this could be the answer to the uncurable Cancer someday. Keep it up JIBBiT Team!!
phantomHanz

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

Since Jibbit is showcasing Cannabis industry which is one of the fast-growing and adopted business in the world nowadays, it would probably mark something big in the world of cryptocurrency in the near future. The integration of Cannabis industry and blockchain technology will have advantageous outcome particularly in the medical sector.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I truly admire this project since it has transform cannabis into miracle medicines that could cure so many sickness most especially those dreaded disease that are very dangerous and very costly. I will support this because I know it could save many lives. I myself would like to have cannabis to be accepted and to be legalize in our country as a curative medicine for so many diseases. Awesome!
yhanrose19

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Great project with a cool idea of the future @JibbitICO Many people saw the prospect of this project and joined it. You need to pay attention to this project. This is one of those projects that can be successful in the future.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

One of my favorites in your project is your features using blockchain technology. It makes payments on the platform transparent, unrecognized and safe as possible for all parties involved. The project itself is very promising. This project is expected!!
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Sounds interesting. Lets see if you can make cannabis legal worldwide. But if this projects become successful I'm very sure that cannabis can help many people who has different kind of sickness that no one in the medicinal field invented.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Jibbit is not the first ICO to establish cannabis through blockchain technology but I know that Jibbit will be the most succesful. Jibbit's feature is superior to other cannabis ICO and the Jibbit team is doing a good job at their work. Question though, how will you integrate this project to other countries? Will it be open to all or to limited?
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

service system of cannabis worldwide who use the system blockchain this is very hard to find permission because not everyone can use cannabis
SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

What are the team backgrounds & credentials, do they have any public track records instead of linkedin? I can't find much information about them in your website
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Before in Join In Ico Of this Project #Jibbit . I want To review This Project. Because Many Ico Now Is Hard To Find a Real Project With have Uses.  I believe i Find This Project have Many Reason Why Is Created.  Ok Give me time To Review and Join For Ico thank #JIbbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: