Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥  (Read 86704 times)
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.

jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

im pro in initializing the legalization of the cannabis, this plant is very helpful in terms of medication. this will help more individuals to treat various illnesses and sickness.. but of course with the help of this project which utilizes the dosage of this things that is intake by individuals.
I agree, but I hope this project has been implemented in all the countries most specifically in the Philippines, as it is a banned drug in that country because most people have abused their use. I hope and trust in this project that they will discover it best. And yes, it helps us with drug terms. So I agree with cannabis to be legalized with the help of Jibbit ICO.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

cannabis is a fast-growing industry and goal of jibbit is connect that with crypto world. so this will be a great investment for future surely

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 337

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.
even better if the team uses positive suggestions from several communities that are doing this project
and I am sure that the community will be happy to help this project to develop in the community

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

It won't be legalized because of this project, but if it gets legalized JIBBIT could benefit a lot from that. And maybe it can also contribute something to make it be legalized rather sooner than later.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

i love the concept of this project im sure it has future. Its not designed to be just for now but for future also

it's not quite the future, it's part of another pre-emptive future. tomorrow will be better than today. the main thing is that technologies develop in the right direction.

rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

The Jibbit token is a utility token that will be used as a means of payment in the Jibbit ecosystem. The token is used for the growing Jibbit community. The security & anonymity associated with the token will strengthen the trust of the users on the system.
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Jibbit full colour , i like it.
Mhel1826

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

This surely be big and will be boom in this industry because of the platform itself.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Making use of the Blockchain technology, we demonstrate the value of this revolutionary movement of the crypto-community and how they can make the world a little better.  Check out my blog about this here:
http://www.cryptobounty.co/jibbit-blockchain-meets-cannabis/
phantomHanz

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Jibbit will surely unleash another milestone in Cannabis industry. The opportunities will be boundless since the transactions is through the blockchain and it will break the limits associated with this industry. Cannabis business is fast-growing and the price for Cannabis is expected to increase drastically in the coming years. If the demand and price for Cannabis will increase, the demand for Jibbit services will also increase, thus increasing the price of JIB token. I can see a success of this project in the future.
@dolore1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great idea, great product, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
myra17

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

Cannabis is miraculous plant by the exact and proper intake  of this medicinal plant will gives us much more benefits than those typical herbal plants.. thanks to Jibbit , Looking forward for the success of this project.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

Jibbit is a platform for cannabis industries..i am glad I found this great project and I have the chance to be part of this great project which is headed by many professional experts..highly rated by many ico experts..im sure of the great success ahead due to cannabis legalization today is increasing..and therefore JIBBIT platform is the safest place to buy cannabis accessories and medicine that is appropriately prescribe by the doctor..
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

im pro in initializing the legalization of the cannabis, this plant is very helpful in terms of medication. this will help more individuals to treat various illnesses and sickness.. but of course with the help of this project which utilizes the dosage of this things that is intake by individuals.
I agree, but I hope this project has been implemented in all the countries most specifically in the Philippines, as it is a banned drug in that country because most people have abused their use. I hope and trust in this project that they will discover it best. And yes, it helps us with drug terms. So I agree with cannabis to be legalized with the help of Jibbit ICO.
Exactly! This will bring us more discipline in terms of controlling the dose of cannabis. Exact and appropriate use of this medicinal plant will give us more benefits than typical herbs.
Fatima21

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

A  very unique platform combining both cannabis and blockchain is very interesting for most investors. I am confident this project will be successful because of their very brilliant idea and trusted TEAM.  Many people want cannabis to be legalized for  use as  herbal medicine but sad to note that in most countries it is highly prohibited and restricted. Now JIBBIT is here to make a world where the cannabis market is completely independent of the financial system and its influences.

To the TEAM I have one question. " We are the first European cannabis cryptocurrency. We are a German based company", this is a quote from your website. Since cryptocurrency is fast evolving worldwide and cannabis is only legalized in some European countries and in the USA, what will be the impact of your project to the people outside the area where cannabis is legalized?

GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS JIBBiT Team!!
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. It continue to attracts growing interest as a global audience and investor.
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

Companies have a particular problem as cannabis still has a very bad image in public. Many companies and customers have considerable fear of making contacts in this field, and want to remain as anonymous as possible. keep it rollin jibbit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: