Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]COMPCHAIN. World’s first blockchain created specifically for networking🔥  (Read 364 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:26:36 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 05:58:33 PM by daianapotter

HI! I am an independet member of Compchain. I want to share with you this excellent opportunity of protect your team =) You need to be invite to join. Please read  Wink

What if you could have complete ownership of your downline? What if you could prove the size and activity of your team, or had guaranteed accurate commissions? And what if you could build your network ONCE, and have it live on forever?

Welcome to CompChain

Designed as the world’s first blockchain created specifically for networking, Compchain is putting the power into the hands of the entrepreneur, giving you the chance to earn, grow, and run your personal business in a completely revolutionary way.

Why Blockchain?

Blockchain technology has the power to make information completely secure, transparent, and decentralized, giving each user the ownership and autonomy they deserve.

By putting power back in the hands of the user, blockchain enables entrepreneurs to grow at their own pace, be paid in a fair and transparent environment, and lock in their team for life. In turn, Compchain eliminates some common pitfalls of the network marketing space, including fraud, withheld commissions, and cross-recruiting.

Through the power of blockchain, CompChain is about to transform the world of marketing as we know it– and Nui has a front row seat.

Benefits of CompChain

What do you have to gain by jumping into CompChain? We’ll sum it up for you:

Your Network is Yours. Regardless of the status of your company or government regulation, your network lives on in an immutable blockchain that can never be altered or shut down. By purchasing a node, CompChain gives you the first ever solidified legal record of your downline, allowing you to prove both the size and activity of your team.

Commissions are transparent. How do you know you’re getting paid what you deserve? While many companies hide their commissions, and may only pay a portion of the whole, CompChain displays all commissions in a completely transparent environment, so you can be sure you’re earning every commission, every time.

Build One and You’re Done. Sick of rebuilding every time you take on a new opportunity? With CompChain, you’ll only do it once. After your network is in place, present it with any unique opportunities, products, or applications you see fit, so you can make money YOUR way.

Verification from A-Z. Blockchain has the power to verify everything from your personal contacts to their activity, and even the product offerings you choose to share. No longer can your personal contacts be stolen, switched, or removed from your network, and gone are the days when you could risk selling something that doesn’t exist! Let CompChain do the verifying for you, to make sure your contacts and the products you offer are completely transparent and secure.

Nui Gets in First
(Optional, it is just that nui member will have some others benefits)

As a Nui member, you receive unique opportunities as a participant in Compchain. Build your frontline on Compchain’s unilevel structure to an infinite width and up to 10 tiers deep, then lock it in for life with unalterable blockchain technology. From there, sit back as Compchain continues to evolve and offer new opportunities to you as one of its earliest adopters.

The CompChain Vision

Compchain has the power to transform affiliate marketing on a global scale. The only question is… will you take your chance to get in from the beginning? Your future with Compchain involves a 2-step integration, with each step offering deeper opportunity for the entrepreneur.

Step 1: Join It

With a simple one-time purchase, validate your identity, buy your Compchain “block”, and gain full access to the Compchain software.

Step 2: Monetize It

Monetize your network as product providers and distributors give you exclusive access to sell their products to your frontline.

As Compchain continues to grow, so will your potential. With millions of network marketers worldwide, don’t miss your chance to get in from the beginning, to take full advantage of opportunities coming in the near future.

Take a Chance to Get in Now!

As part of their new promo, Compchain is awarding early adopters with their very own cryptocurrency: Compcoin (COCO). If you want to be one of the first people to own COCO and solidify your network through blockchain, you’ll want to take a closer look.

Promotion Rules

The COCO promotion begins at 12:01 a.m on March 1, 2019.
The COCO promotion is awarded to the first 50,000 people who enroll and then sponsor 3 people in Compchain.
In order to receive the COCO and Nui rewards, you must complete the KYC process. KYC costs $15 in COCO. You can purchase COCO in your dashboard once you become a member.

For more details on the Compcoin promo and how you can get started, check out these new resources:

Don’t look back and wonder what could have been. Take your chance to claim your COCO, and get in NOW before this revolutionary technology changes the world!

NOTE 1: As I said early I am a independet member, not someone from the corporation
NOTE 2: You don't need to be a NUI Social member to be part of Compachain. Anyone who has a network, or followers in youtube, facebook... of any person that see the potencial and want be part of it can join.
NOTE 3: Since it is a networking (and protect it) you need to do a KYC and someone need to invited you.

NEW BONUS

https://youtu.be/N7c7kfi3TgY <---- new compensantion plan in 4 minutes

Download abra app and earn 5 dollars in COCO

You can earn 5 dollars. For this activity you don´t need to have KYC. (maybe for the one of 25 dollars).

Download the app. Change the btc direction in your profile. Make a picture of your abra profile. Upload it, and wait for it aproval. If you did correct, you will earn 5 dollars in coco that you can change for bitcoin.

The abra promotion is only for the first 10,000 people to do it.

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:36:33 PM

https://youtu.be/08wE2qW3BZ0  <---- CompChain COCO Coin Promo up to the first 50,000

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Do you have a team? a whitepaper? Please provide links.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:00:40 AM

Do you have a team? a whitepaper? Please provide links.

I will provide them when the company give them dont worry =)

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:15:29 PM

Hi! I want share with you a quick video (less than 9 minutes) where Darren Olayan explain how promotion of the 50,000 user KYC (3 dollars free in COCO and the bonus) and the promotion for the 25,000 users KYC to get they frist 30 dollars (more to come soon).

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

NEW BONUS

https://youtu.be/N7c7kfi3TgY <---- new compensantion plan in 4 minutes

Download abra app and earn 5 dollars in COCO

You can earn 5 dollars. For this activity you don´t need to have KYC. (maybe for the one of 25 dollars).

Download the app. Change the btc direction in your profile. Make a picture of your abra profile. Upload it, and wait for it aproval. If you did correct, you will earn 5 dollars in coco that you can change for bitcoin.

The abra promotion is only for the first 10,000 people to do it.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:03:18 PM

yada yada yada, words
all i see is another presale masternode promise token
the rest is just words/promises of great usecase AFTER one buys in : /  
(which @that point it wouldn't matter if its garbage as you already took the money)

also: MLM, ewwww

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:08:55 AM

thanks for read the part that you earn money for download the app xD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: