Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

A request to all that do not forget to contact me for your "daily discussion campaign reward" otherwise you may miss out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Wow, zero activity here in days.  Oh well. Guess its an easy 25 more MCT for me 🤣🤣   Im only like 1200 coins away from my second Masternode and currently mining over 500 a day.  Getting all I can before we go strictly POS.  Anxiously awaiting the swap and revised platform.  See ya soon MCT fam and everyone enjoy their Sunday.
elevenyellow

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Just realized I have some MCT left on Cryptobridge - will there be any way in the future to get it back?
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Just realized I have some MCT left on Cryptobridge - will there be any way in the future to get it back?

Send CB a help ticket and hope that they are feeling generous.  They may very well help you if you are polite and patient with then
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Was just playing around on the MCT Discord bot and am very happy to see that there are finally some decent MCT/BTC trades listed and at fair prices.  Even a full Masternode worth at just 490 sats.  Man I wish I had some more BTC laying around!!!   Also noticed that MDEX prices are finally starting to rise.  Cant decide if I should sell off my MDEX seats over at Pickaxe to grab some more MCT or IFX or just keep them.    Oh so many choices in the crypto world.  Have a good day/evening MCT family
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Currently, I have farms and dig coins. System POW - everything is clear. (I installed the MCT wallet and mining now goes to it).
And how will this look in the future?
Tell me please, how can I get coins after switching to the POS system?
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Currently, I have farms and dig coins. System POW - everything is clear. (I installed the MCT wallet and mining now goes to it).

Only way to accumulate after swap and switch to POS will be to buy/trade for the new coin on MCT+ platform or Cryptobridge
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

Only way to accumulate after swap and switch to POS will be to buy/trade for the new coin on MCT+ platform or Cryptobridge

I'm interested in how in the future it will be possible to get coins. Do you understand? In the future, when the coin already goes to POS. As now everything is clear, but as then-no. And this is interesting to me. If you do not know then you do not have to write nonsense.
Xuxu4kok

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

As far as I know. POS system running - to keep the coins in your wallet and that it was always included online. For it is the reward!  Roll Eyes
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

Morning MCT fam!  Very excited to watch the MCT Discord today for announcements about yesterdays developer and yeam meeting.  Hoping for fine details about the swap as well as new trading platform enhancements.  MCT is still filling a large void in the crypto and altcoin trading market, but some simple design and user friendliness upgrades could be what really leads to the rocket launch we are all hoping for.  Excited for today and wishing all of you here supporting MCT a great weekend.
**Cryptodreamin**
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

Winners of our daily discussion campaign are-

14.09.2018   Cryptodreamin
16.09.2018   Cryptodreamin
17.09.2018   elevenyellow
18.09.2018   Kobolt
20.09.2018   Xuxu4kok

all are requested to contact me on discord for their reward.  Smiley
ssiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Morning MCT fam!  Very excited to watch the MCT Discord today for announcements about yesterdays developer and yeam meeting.  Hoping for fine details about the swap as well as new trading platform enhancements.  MCT is still filling a large void in the crypto and altcoin trading market, but some simple design and user friendliness upgrades could be what really leads to the rocket launch we are all hoping for.  Excited for today and wishing all of you here supporting MCT a great weekend.
**Cryptodreamin**

Hi there. The announcements you are looking for was made 5 hours ago in the MCT Discord. Happy reading  Cheesy 
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

= MCT+ Community Update =
===============================

Dear Community,

As you know the team have been very busy in the background working on improving things here at MCT+. We are only too aware ourselves of the things we need to work on and improve upon. One such issue is keeping you the community up to date on what we are doing; this announcement marks a change in this process.

Yesterday the founders of MCT+ held a meeting to go over a number of key topics and then today this was discussed further with all members of our team.

The core topics covered were:

- New MCT+ Trading Platform UI
- MCT+ Trading Platform – Trading Fees
- MCT Fork/Coin Swap
- Post Fork/New UI
- Plans for Exchange listing (In particular CryptoBridge)
- Rewards to investors and MN holders
- Teams presence on Discord
- Extra resources

These will now be addressed in the following posts.
=============================================================

= New MCT+ Trading Platform UI =
This will go live on Wednesday 26th September, after this we can again begin look at listing new coins.

= MCT+ Trading Platform – Trading Fees =
Trading Fees for any new trades posted on the MCT+ Trading Platform have now been removed, this took place on Thursday evening.

The team were not happy with the function of these trading fees without first addressing the points in the “Post Fork/New UI” section first. Removing these of course also has implications for revenue rewards and these have also been addressed. See: “Rewards to investors and MN holders.”

= MCT Fork/Coin Swap =
The biggest topic on our Discord channel and understandably so.

The Fork will take place on the 19th October 2018 and the Coin Swap will run from this date for 2 weeks, terminating on November 2nd.

The Coin Swap will take place via our Website, you will supply your address details (MCT and MCTP), send in your funds and then receive the relevant funds back in your MCTP wallets. Of course, prior to the actual activation of this process we will post further instructions.

Further details:

- New Ticker: MCTP

- Supply CAP: 15,000,000 MCTP

- Masternode collateral: 15,000 MCTP

- Block reward time: 60 Seconds (As is now)

- Block rewards: 10 MCTP per block - 70% MN (7 MCTP) and 30% Staking (3 MCTP)

- Block reward halving: Every 3 months the total rewards will decrease as follows

• 3 Months in: 8 MCTP
• 6 Months in: 6 MCTP
• 9 Month in: 4 MCTP
• 12 Months: 2 MCTP
• 15 Months: 1 MCTP until total Cap is reached; after this rewards will be 0.001 MCTP

- Supported wallets at time of Fork: Windows & Linux

As we close in on the Fork further details will of course be released.

= Post Fork/New UI =
Once the Fork and new UI have been completed the team will begin work on the following:

• Full implementation of trading fees with automatic purchasing of MCT from the Platform to fund trades.

• Partial Trades (In part assists in the above and improves the system for users.)

• Display of BTC price for traded coins. (A top user requested feature).

The aim here is to get fees working as they always should have with the minimum impact on users; in fact almost an invisible hassle free process. This will allow MCTP to be tendered for payment and for rewards to start being paid out to investors. The other points are designed to further improve the user experience.

Only once these points are complete will work on our Hybrid Exchange begin. We will of course keep you all updated throughout.

= Plans for Exchange listing (In particular CryptoBridge) =
The team have agreed that we will de-list from CB as soon as possible.

We feel the only place that MCT/MCTP should be tradable at least for the foreseeable future is on our own Platform(s).

Given we are a Trading Platform ourselves and plan to also operate our own Exchange this makes sense.

Once we have a much more stable and solid set of products we can of course look at listing with other Exchanges. Our experience with CB has been far from perfect and if things go well, we may even be able to list with much bigger Exchanges later on; but then that might not even be required given we will be an Exchange ourselves.

As long as we make our own coin accessible and thus tradable we have no need to spend large amounts of BTC funding other Exchanges. We want a steady and controlled growth. Our coin is to be used as a long term investment or for the payment of fees to use our products and services.

An example of these crazy fees:

• CB want 2 BTC for us just to change our Ticker or 0.5 BTC for the Fork alone.

• Cryptopia are between 8 and 12BTC for a listing, that is the talk so far.

These are the very people we want to be taking trade from, not giving it to them.

= Rewards to Investors and MN holders =
Due to the delays in the full charging of fees on the MCT+ Trading Platform we plan the following:

Investors will be contacted directly in the coming days regarding our plans.

MN Holders we will now be paid a share of 30% of the Platforms revenue and not 10% as originally stated. This is the team’s way of thanking you for supporting us. These improved terms will run for the first year following the full implementation of fees and be reviewed near the annual anniversary.

Exact details of how these payments will work will follow well before they begin.

= Teams presence on Discord =
As you might have noticed we have reduced our presence on Discord, in particular our Lead Dev Andrew. This reason behind this is simple, we needed to improve the environment in which we are working. For anyone that has worked as a programmer before we hope you can relate to the fact that messages popping up on the screen every few minutes is counterproductive. This is the very reason most employers restrict access to social media platforms at work.

So in the short term at least we are proposing that are more than capable Mods look after the channels for us. They will of course have the latest info and we will be in constant contact with them.

There are plans for a support ticketing system to be introduced in the future but until then please just ask the Mods and they will point you in the right direction. You can continue to post your questions as you currently do and the first capable team member will pick it up.

We will monitor this new approach and revise if required, you will still see us online just not as much as we have been in the past.

= Extra resources =
We are very pleased to announce that AeroCloud has agreed to take on a more involved role with the MCT+ project. As you will know from his Shared Masternode Service he is a very capable and skilled dev and the team are really excited that he has taken up this position with us.

If you have any question come and visit our Discord channel -- Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Well after reading the Discord announcements I am more confident than ever that this project is going to kick some serious ass in the very near and far future.  Weve got a competant team, strong community, and needed use case.  Better grab all the MCT you can from mining bc once the swap happens the price is going to skyrocket, and fast.
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

I'm really happy with the direction the project is going in, and making the fork just solidifies my belief that the dev team is in it to win it!

Andrew - we'll miss ya in discord, but I'm sure you'll pop in and say hi once and a while Smiley

Oct 19th can't come fast enough  Wink
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

I'm really happy with the direction the project is going in, and making the fork just solidifies my belief that the dev team is in it to win it!

Andrew - we'll miss ya in discord, but I'm sure you'll pop in and say hi once and a while Smiley

Im with you on all of that.   The team here at MCT is doing whats necessary to ensure a solid and stable future for the coin, platform, and investors.  I have zero problems with andrew stepping away from Discord as long as the other mods and team members keep us informed as well as we have been thus far. I too cant wait for Nov 2 for swap to be complete and to see what happens to price.  Even more excited for the changes to the platform.

Oct 19th can't come fast enough  Wink
Hashmens

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

The MCT Coin(MCT) is added to dzenpool.com.

Welcome!

• No registration is required.
  • An honest percentage of the pool fee.
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

LostinCrypto

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

Im with you on all of that.   The team here at MCT is doing whats necessary to ensure a solid and stable future for the coin, platform, and investors.  I have zero problems with andrew stepping away from Discord as long as the other mods and team members keep us informed as well as we have been thus far. I too cant wait for Nov 2 for swap to be complete and to see what happens to price.  Even more excited for the changes to the platform.

I have to agree - but with the team at MCT, I can't imagine they wouldn't! It seems to be a well organized project, with a team who communicates well. Price wise it will be fun. I hold a fair amount of MCT, and can't wait to see what it does! What change excites you the most about the platform upgrades?
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I have to agree - but with the team at MCT, I can't imagine they wouldn't! It seems to be a well organized project, with a team who communicates well. Price wise it will be fun. I hold a fair amount of MCT, and can't wait to see what it does! What change excites you the most about the platform upgrades?

So the change i am most excited about is the simplicity of the trades. Im aware that trades not to or from BTC will be more difficult to price and analyze, but I feel the trade posting and finding could be made much much more simple.  The platform should have an option to sort trades by value without having to go to Discord bot and find 5 best.  Im confident the upcoming changes will impliment these changes.  Excited to see if my trade page submission from today gets accepted as a winner.  Man that 5k MCT would be an awesome prize!!!
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

Okay come on Simon, you're killing me with anticipation about who the winners are on the trade page design contesr 🤣🤣    I know who I think should win and its not me, I am however very hopeful for at least a placing. There was one submission that seems about perfect.  Some of them had a lot of unnecessary info for the trade page and I feel would just be too "busy"   Clean and simple is what users are looking for.  Well anyway, im excited for the hopeful announcement this evening abou where each entry finished.  Even more excited to see the changes applied to the platform.  Has also been very nice to see the volume for at least MCT/BTC pair climbing nicely the last few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: