Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FrictionlessCoin ★★★ \ descendant of NXT✔ \ ★3RD GEN crypto ★★★FAIR★★★  (Read 12479 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LeFiste

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:20:01 PM

Interested...and willing to offer free graphic/design/promotion help if needed.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MtheK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Every day a new FuckinguselessCoin ??

And can someone ban this "interested" threads? Great marketing of course, but they ..... nerf!!

BTW: interested  Tongue
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:40:02 PM

Are you serious?

I honestly can't believe everyone keeps falling for bullshit like this, you guys (developers and co.) seem to think the concept op Nxt. was a bad one yet everything in your opening post suggests you've got an interest in Nxt. yourself. I mean you're planning to sell shares of the IPO by only accepting Nxt. gotte say, smart move on your side. By doing this everyone who's interested in investing in your IPO will have to buy Nxt. coins wich will pump the Nxt. price up by a big margin (increased demand for the coin). And after the IPO your planning to sell 4,5% of the total amount of coins that will ever exist for NXT. driving thr price even further upwards?!

Sorry to say this but you're just someone hoping to get rich quickly by taking an a little smarter route than the avarage coin launcher nowadays.

Just my two cents,
Pow

Oh yeah, and just spotted it's a self-moderated topic so my comment will prolly get deleted soon so if you guys could quote me on this it'd be great.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:45:03 PM

Spread the name of FC, Emm?

Huh
April, 1st ?
Not kidding me at all.
Minimaxa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

Really interested, should just have some form of email opt in to keep record of the early adopters
forgeron

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:57:26 AM

Stakeholder 1-100 and stakeholder 500-600 get a 6x higher amount of coins due to their interest. The last 1000 people to join before March 1st. also get a 5x higher amount of coins. Like this no BS will be tolerated.

Bad decision. now everybody wait for another 400 people to join in and be just after 500...

r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:49:38 AM

Hmm kind of interested.
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 07:34:41 AM

Not interested.

By using phrases such as  "enforce EQUAL AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF ALL COINS", "staking" you appeal to the greedy lazy leeches Wink Might as well call it a commie coin.

Sorry to take away from the first 40 pages Wink

On the bright side, I wonder what the Friction algorithm looks like. If it ever gets described in detail. The 40 pages of "interested" makes this a wrong thread for this. LOL.

Armchair Miner

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 07:54:25 AM

Absolutely no sense of humor here Wink But then, what's with the 8 pages (so far) of "Interested" ?? And all these people with somewhat recognizable handles in the OP? I got duped then, nicely Wink

Not the first fake coin around here, I hear?

By using phrases such as  "enforce EQUAL AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF ALL COINS", "staking" you appeal to the greedy lazy leeches Wink Might as well call it a commie coin.

On the bright side, I wonder what the Friction algorithm looks like. If it ever gets described in detail. The 40 pages of "interested" makes this a wrong thread for this. LOL.

Algorithm: Proof of Friction. PoF is an entirely new algorithm that was developed by MergeMiner284. For me personally it's a complete breakthrough to have any proof of friction firestarting anywhere in the west. First, there was Proof of Work. Later there was Proof of Stake. PoS is doomed to fail as anyone could clearly say. The proof of magnets not producing forces on their own is similar to the so called proof of friction. Simple fact: there is no such thing as a force! Due to this fact, we are more than proud to introduce our all new, THIRD GENERATION Proof of Friction Algorithm that will enable the network to detect frictions within the userbase to enforce EQUAL AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF ALL COINS. No other coin can come close to this. Our system and wallet is 100% new code that was written completely from scratch. Unlike NXT the client features a new wallet.dat technology which enables you to restore your wallet at any time using a specific phrase and your account number. On top of that we work with cutting edge 3 factor authentification.

Did you read this? After reading this is there seriously one single person who doesn't understand that this is hilarious satire? It doesn't make sense AT ALL. Grin

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

I see what you did there.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

Friend, are you serious?This is very similar to those of clone NXT project mode.

but,OK,interested  Grin

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:13:49 PM

if its better then nxt,that means we looking at a marketcap that of peercoin
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

Are you serious?

I honestly can't believe everyone keeps falling for bullshit like this, you guys (developers and co.) seem to think the concept op Nxt. was a bad one yet everything in your opening post suggests you've got an interest in Nxt. yourself. I mean you're planning to sell shares of the IPO by only accepting Nxt. gotte say, smart move on your side. By doing this everyone who's interested in investing in your IPO will have to buy Nxt. coins wich will pump the Nxt. price up by a big margin (increased demand for the coin). And after the IPO your planning to sell 4,5% of the total amount of coins that will ever exist for NXT. driving thr price even further upwards?!

Sorry to say this but you're just someone hoping to get rich quickly by taking an a little smarter route than the avarage coin launcher nowadays.

Just my two cents,
Pow

Oh yeah, and just spotted it's a self-moderated topic so my comment will prolly get deleted soon so if you guys could quote me on this it'd be great.

Are you serious?

Just my two cents,
Pow

Absolutely nothing to do with NXT, believe me.
See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424724.0
for more (not self-modded) Frictionless fun !
Come on over, u'll like it.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:34:16 AM

interesting. but Nxt is much more interesting
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:41:34 PM

Interested.

Can I use FrictionlessCoin on my car? It would save me a lot of money in gas  Cool

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:24:47 PM

Interested!

Also: I like the way that 6 out of the last 10 accounts are (apparently) "mining Leprocoin" (but didn't even set their address in the signature). Life doesn't get fairer than this!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: