Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

SET (Save Environment Token)https://www.set4earth.com/ is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

Seeing multiple companies focusing their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a sense of relief. However, it will take years of continued hard-work to see significant changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018.  We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build a powerful community.

To register bounty program, please click here:  https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

I will look into that orbis project. It seems to have a very good product. You can also try checking out Akropolis ico. They are going into a vital global pensions project using blockchain that is not done by anyone else at the moment. The potentials are high.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

I think we are only at the beginning of ICO's market potential, so is a good choice to invest in ICOs. However, we must pay attention to avoid scams.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

if my advice is not in ICO alone if you want to invest. because if you invest in altcoin and bitcoin then the profit you will get is very big and the loss you will get is difficult too

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

why invest in ICO and buy scam? Make a good Airdrop. In my link there are two good Airdrops. 1000 token and 150 token. this is not a scam and brings later Ethereum . good luck
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

Investing in ICO it's a great thing to do, those guys who begins with doing bounties and airdrops, eventually end up by investing in ICO. So if you look on from investing, it is like stepping on the second stair Smiley

dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

As it stands in crypto world, it is very good to always do your own research about a project personally and draw your conclusion about whether to invest in it or not instead of asking for suggestions from people because we all have have different opinion about a coin, though you can ask but please, take your time to do a good research about it and when you earn reasonable amount of token, you can also try to invest in other potential coin.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

You can see the project that is in my signature under the message. I think it is promising and very interesting and has already raised a lot of funds from investors

ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

Actually investing in a ico is very big risk. but when you yourself do understand it is not a problem because you are ready for the worst possible of your investment. you can invest in ico

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I am afraid that ICO market is overestimated and you've got to learn something else, because 1 source of income is a risk, moreover majority of ico are scam or failing projects.
So think about it,mate

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

As it stands in crypto world, it is very good to always do your own research about a project personally and draw your conclusion about whether to invest in it or not instead of asking for suggestions from people because we all have have different opinion about a coin, though you can ask but please, take your time to do a good research about it and when you earn reasonable amount of token, you can also try to invest in other potential coin.
Well, it's true we also have to be able to analyze it ourselves so we know the truth. But if we become investors we must also be prepared with dangerous risks, and you tend to have to lose money you have. But you do not panic but be sure of what you believe.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I wont just invest in random ICOs. Many projects are scam or have no real purpose. Always do your own research before investing real money. A good way to participate in new projects is doing bounty campaigns. This way you can get some free coins without investing your own money!

The problem is that random ICOs don't show up as such. There have been a few very sophisticated scams in the past.
You are right, it is now more difficult to distinguish scamers from normal projects. And periodically it happens that the project that people consider scam turns out to be good and brings profit and vice versa.

You could say that is also some kind of scam if the projects first present themselves as noobs, buy up cheap coins and then show their whole capabilities.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Investing in ICO platforms is very valuable for innovation in the CryptoCurrency sector. The ICO world provides you with information and profits through the basic areas of CryptoCurrency. You will profit from your investment on ICO platforms. but good research and expert opinion is necessary.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Solid ICO with highly competitive members ? Check this WPP Energy technologies are capable of producing significant savings They will also have  WPP Green Energy Rebate Program intends to partner with every company that wants to help fight pollution and global warming. This is one of the best platform to invest Renewable Energy solutions !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

If you are a resident of the USA, why don't you just buy these tokens after exchange listing? I bet, the price for the token will be lower than during the ICO.

Walionn

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

ICO is a risky investment, but it can bring you very high profits in a short time. Do not focus all capital on investing ICO
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
You’re doing it right but spreading your investments in all aspects is actually wiser. Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. If  you choose a project just do your own research and minimize the risk of loss. I would suggest you to take a look at Liven and Treon as they are the ones  that I have studied a lot.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

You really made a good choice. I saw their post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0 and I also invest in it. I just love the fact even US citizens can participate and no KYC is required.
catnap

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219242.0
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

I do not think that you should invest in only ICO. But there is one thing to notice is that the percentage of project which gets succeeded is very low as there are hundreds of ICOs going on. You should be very careful selecting ICOs and specially when you ask about good ICOs in public forums. Take your time and do research before making an investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: