Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

Lol this projects looks like a straight up scam, i checked out the website and the details on the project and it looks just like every other ICO out there
its all the same projects and WP
Anyways i recommend buying in the AirP2P project

Huh Huh This is just very sad . Making a project look bad to promote other project. Your project is a piece of shit if you are using this promotion. I just reviewd the orbis project for your comment and it is nothing like what you say. You should be ashamed for this fake promotion for this airp2p shit scam project. 

Please! No verbal fights on the thread. Until now no other better project seen than Orbis. Everyone is fighting to post their useless project.
 It seems that this project is one of few best projects.
 As well sustain you cause. Checked airp2p. Looks like a scam. And I also hate bad comments to some projects in favour of others.

so how did you analyze it out that AirP2P is a scam? please explain it.

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eye16
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

Lol this projects looks like a straight up scam, i checked out the website and the details on the project and it looks just like every other ICO out there

Huh Huh This is just very sad . Making a project look bad to promote other project. Your project is a piece of shit if you are using this promotion. I just reviewd the orbis project for your comment and it is nothing like what you say. You should be ashamed for this fake promotion for this airp2p shit scam project. 

Please! No verbal fights on the thread. Until now no other better project seen than Orbis. Everyone is fighting to post their useless project.
 As well sustain you cause. Checked airp2p. Looks like a scam. And I also hate bad comments to some projects in favour of others.

Your comments are trash.
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

Your comments are trash.

Ahahahahhaa true! I hate haters.
kiddikoddi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

Yeah i got frustrated because you started accusing me of sales trashing and started accusing me of working directly as a promoter for AirP2P which i do not but yes i am going to invest with them and it is in my interest that the project goes well, but if you even read any of my other posts then you could read and dude the team is from Iceland, like 1/4 person there owns a range rover or Audi q7 and has a huge house and I was just giving my honest opinion when you started accusing

kiddikoddi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

I would have thought about investing in your ICO before you started being rude even though the graphics were bad, it just gives me an idea of how the team is, you can even check my verified BTC account to see that I actually have had around 20k alone in that account (my gamble account lol), well sucks for you to multi-account and be rude as hell to potential customers :/

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

Check out my signature for a great ICO.  They already have millions invested and they are in a really strong sector: electric car charging stations.

They also have a really good signature campaign going right now.  Even though it's half over, you can still get 250+ tokens per week as a newbie and it's really not that hard to sign up.   Took me less than 10 minutes and then I just make a few friendly posts here and there during the day.  I highly recommend it if you are going to use these forums.  It is a great way to further integrate yourself into the crypto community.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

Anyway. Orbis is a nice project. I guess it is a good investment. Good luck to you in the future
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

I think that the best idea is invest max 10% of portfolio at ICO stage. For ex., I invested in Exscudo 1 year ago and I am still waiting for my coins issue

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Check out my signature for a great ICO.  They already have millions invested and they are in a really strong sector: electric car charging stations.

They also have a really good signature campaign going right now.  Even though it's half over, you can still get 250+ tokens per week as a newbie and it's really not that hard to sign up.   Took me less than 10 minutes and then I just make a few friendly posts here and there during the day.  I highly recommend it if you are going to use these forums.  It is a great way to further integrate yourself into the crypto community.

Your signature link doesen't work
Eye16
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

I think that the best idea is invest max 10% of portfolio at ICO stage. For ex., I invested in Exscudo 1 year ago and I am still waiting for my coins issue

Orbis coins are issued instantly when payment is processed
lllSERGEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

To date, there are several interesting projects, ratings can be viewed on this site https://icodrops.com/
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

I think investing in ICO is a very good idea to make a profit, you have to be careful while investing in the project, success always.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

My opinion is that investing ICO is a risky investment but it can bring you very high profits in a short time. So we have to be very careful in choosing the ICO and when to invest money to invest ICO. Besides, do not focus all capital to invest ICO but diversify your investment.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
Invest in which area is your decision and how to look at which projects you give potential, which is also how you get more value from the investment you should invest in. More to increase the motivation for yourself
Eye16
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

My opinion is that investing ICO is a risky investment but it can bring you very high profits in a short time. So we have to be very careful in choosing the ICO and when to invest money to invest ICO. Besides, do not focus all capital to invest ICO but diversify your investment.
You are absolutelly right !
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Not only in ICOs, but when there are good projects we should not miss them, as very often it is very good opportunity to get profit. Now one of the best project of this month is live, and it will be live until May 30, it is Ambit Mining, so take an look and do not miss your opportunity.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

Yes, you can turn a couple of ICOs into good profit.. But you have to be careful choosing the most profitable ones. I think Ftec is very useful for crypto community too. Actually it has an ico running and can help to make the right investment decision: https://ftec.ai

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

I think investing in ICO is a very good idea to make a profit, you have to be careful while investing in the project, success always.

I don't believe so. Investing in ICO doesn't guarantee success always. Many times, market price is lower than ICO price, so it is good opportunity to get into any coin at market price rather than buying it back in ICO. It doesn't mean project is fail, it simply meant project is ready to take off, it is just a slow motion and if you can grab plane at slow motion resultant you can fly too at higher prices.
I would like to introduce Remme. Remme is a project which is aiming to change the way businesses secure themselves online. It is blockchain-backed solution for businesses. So if you failed to invest in Remme in ICO, it isn't much late yet. Enter into coin right now and get ready to fly.  Cheesy
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

Your choice is a good project but, you need to do your due diligence. You are new in this space and you need to read more in my opinion. Your 500$ can become 2000$ in months time and can become 200$ as well. So, be wise
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Good choice, ICOs are very good way to get profit. I suggest you to look at Ambit, it is live this week.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: