Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONIUM APP FOR MOBILE SO AWESOME *PAYS U FOR MINING WITHOUT MINING* 5 STARS  (Read 101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brosco22 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

It's on google play so it's safe and works awesome!
It simulates mining on your phone without mining anything, but it pays out every 2- 3 days if you keep it running. It doesn't use any of you phones processing power at all. It also doubles as a ETN Wallet which they transfer your deposits into. If you press the button on the front of your phone that shows all your recent apps, then. Find the ELECTRONIUM app, click the little pin option so it always stays open, otherwise it would keep closing on me and l had to keep typing the password and login.   They have a 2 way referral system where when a new person signs up both them and their referrer get a percentage added onto what they mine. You have to manually
Enter the referral code.
Anyone wants to enter mine It's :  BC9F42

If anyone has had a bad experience with this app I'd like here about it or if anyone knows of similar apps I'd like to get a reply from you!

Another really excellent app is COIN MARKET APP. It has so many features and any info about ALL cryptocurreny out there. Price list, charts, converters, news
exchanges, ICO 's....etc. ....

Peace everyone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: