Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Ethereum , Cryptocurrency Market won't be flooded with Scam coins.  (Read 157 times)
kojoannan (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Without Ethereum network and smart contract, cryptocurrencies market won't be flooded with much duplicated coins, which has yielded to so many scams. I think without Etherum, we will have Bitcoins, Dash, Litecoins and few top coins which made the competition so stiff that coins went higher often. Now the market is flooded and investors are now investing their monies across these coins, hoping to find the next bitcoins. These coins are the reason why the market don't get up but always trending downwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Without Ethereum network and smart contract, cryptocurrencies market won't be flooded with much duplicated coins, which has yielded to so many scams. I think without Etherum, we will have Bitcoins, Dash, Litecoins and few top coins which made the competition so stiff that coins went higher often. Now the market is flooded and investors are now investing their monies across these coins, hoping to find the next bitcoins. These coins are the reason why the market don't get up but always trending downwards.
I do not think so. I think the main reason is that many bought bitcoin at a very high price and still not sold it, and still hopes for growth, and it is necessary that all of these people sold it much cheaper and then there will be a breakthrough. I think altcoins do not play a big role. The main game goes with bitcoin

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Not sure about that. Because, ETH is one of the most influential and important coins in the crypto market as well as a great contribution to the overall development of the blockchain industry. Apparently in the trend of expanding the crypto community, ETH does quite well tasks and extends these gadgets directly or indirectly through other forms of ICO. If we consider ETH to increase scam or if there is no ETH, will the market survive and grow as it is today? These are unfair and uncomprehensive.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Scammers will find a way to mimic and impersonate everyone, everything and everywhere. This has nothing to do with Ethereum, NEO, EOS or any particular platform or company.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

it depends how you think,for you know, after ethereum smart contract alive.
can u see how much total market cap raised ?
did u think without ethereum smart contract,people know about cryptocurrency ?
more people come because ico ico come from ethereum,but some people try to use that for scamming people.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Scammers will find a way to mimic and impersonate everyone, everything and everywhere. This has nothing to do with Ethereum, NEO, EOS or any particular platform or company.
You are right because they can still scam people without those platforms that help them create their own coins or tokens easily. With programming skills, I think they can still fork a coin or two and launch their shitty ICO's without Ethereum's help. That being said, do not blame ETH OP, it is one coin with real world use cases and its smart contract is meant to enforce negotiations and increase and not to scam people.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Is this a joke? Man, have you seen the history of ethereum itself? it has started form the open source code of bitcoin. Before ethereum was alive and a lot of scam coins has already created through use the bitcoin open source code. You should learn a lot about the history of crypto before try to judge anything about it.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

True, the amount of coins that are being made on the ethereum platform is just insane but that aside, it is not the fault of the ethereum creators that people are always greedy and will always try to use something so great to satisfy their own personal greed.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

the causes is not with ethereum, because without ethereum cryptocurrency will not so popular like this moment too
smart contracts is very good idea in crypto world, you can see a lot of project coming with smart contracts now

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

without EThereum, dev can create self coin
another can use NXT token, waves token similiar ETH token service
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

100% false if you were around before ethereum deployed smart contracts, go back and look at the year 2013/14 tons of scam coins were being made, they would release a coin with a huge premine, than dump on people buying the coin you had to be more careful back than, than you have to today.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

If you follow your logic, then you should cancel the fiat money and the scammers will disappear altogether. In fact, a large number of scammers says only that today there are too few tools to combat them.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

actualy when did you get that kind of hoax information that because of ethereum  coins and smart contract the  market would be flooded with much duplicate coins and my question is how could  they can duplicate  those integral numbers  or  a figures? even they can duplicate those smart contract,its not easy to  configure those many kind of number and the blockchain market will notice or detected it if its genuine or not,therefore maybe those information that you heard is misleading and could create FUD or havoc  into the world of cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

I don't blame ethereum on this, it's part of its feature and innovation.

Blame the scammers that are too genius of thinking and does have an never ending strategy on how to scam people. Ethereum isn't the only crypto that does have ability to create new coin, don't forget about nem, waves, etc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

absolutely right, with so many current coins with ethereum network making more choices in trading and investing and this makes why prices are now difficult to rise and experience trend down

the solution is how to increase the return value of each current coin until it reaches the highest point again as it has ever happened
hopefully can make the attention for the developers
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

In my opinion, you are wrong in this question. It doesn’t matter which altcoins are here, scams and flooding will be forever on the market. Each system has its own disadvantages and the crypto-market is not exception. We can live with it only.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

Know what? I have been thinking of this, too in a long time ever since I knew the potential of it. Most of the erc20 tokens are using ethereum based blockchains. If ethereum doesn't developed and discovered, then maybe, just maybe that they will never be shitcoins that are dependable in eth.

But in the contrary side, there are still advantages of it in which it helped in the success of the other coins.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

I'm not sure about it. Scams and altcoins at all will be alive in each possible way of crypto's development. The markket can not live without them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I agree with you to some an extent but it is good to know that every technology has it's good and bad sides, you are only talking about the bad sides, what about the good sides of ethereum? Ethereum introduced smart contract meaning without ethereum maybe by now we won't have know what is smart contract. It's true that there are some scam coins but it is left for investors to invest in good coins.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

I'm not sure about it. Scams and altcoins at all will be alive in each possible way of crypto's development. The markket can not live without them.
The scam coin has already existed since the source code of bitcoin has been leaked by someone to the community. OP doesn't know what he was talking about that. It seems like op needs to learn more about that,.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: