Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User John547s3 scams people by not paying as promised after using a referal link  (Read 483 times)
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

What happened:
John547s3 promised to pay $20 in Bitcoin per signup, and had more than 50 people spam his thread with referal links. As expected, he didn't pay.
My guess is he's sacrificing his account, hoping to earn enough from his referal before DT gives him red trust.
I'm creating this thread as a reference.

Scammers Profile Link:
John547s3

Reference Link:
Get BTC ($20) for simple signup (archived).

Amount Scammed:
More than 50 times $20, so more $1000+ (0.1+BTC)

Payment Method:
Bitcoin. Or in reality: nothing.

Proof of Payment:
John547s3 claims "Everyone has been paid!" here (archived). Checking some of the posted Bitcoin addresses shows they didn't get paid.
After this, he locked the thread and moves on to the next thread (archived), where he promises a "Word Extractor-Password Finder" instead of $20 for joining through the same referal link.

John547s3's "untrusted feedback":
Loading red trust...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

John547s3 has just created another thread in which he advertises a certain website and asks for donations.

"Who is not a scammer in this online world, everyone at least does little scams somewhere or other" - archived
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 11:13:45 AM by mdayonliner

Let's make sure the guy do not get paid too, he misleaded the information.

I sent a message to the bounty manager of the ICO brickblock hoping he/she can inform the project owners about this shady act by that member. I am also going to report that user using all the social media listed on their site so that this guy can not get paid from them too. It will really nice to see him losing the BitcoinTalk account plus not receiving any money from the company too.

I quote the same message sent to the bounty manage (sorry did not check grammar and spelling, hope you take it easy):
~

Hello Johnny00,
The reason I am writing you is to aware you that one of the registered member of brickblock is spreading bad name about the project. The person created a post in here (archive) offered 20$ form verified registration using his referral link. Around 50 people registered means he will get paid for 50 referrals from the company. The company will think these 50 people joined the project willingly but little know they will know these 50 people will never do anything with the project. They already had a bad experience because of the person's scummy strategy

The guys referral link: https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/oEI2LhiDYdmSLTVuASQ7Xv00Zcw1Lwvv
This could be changed already so if you do not see suspecious activities from the member with the above referral link feel free to see my sponsor under who I joined. Coz I joined under the guy thinking he will give me $20
My registered referral link(hope you can figure out the sponsor from it): https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/K7Culn9Ecbsza1xMIFqrVeZVu8j0QSNc

Ref: 50 people count http://archive.is/ENajN#selection-545.0-549.1

Regards,
https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/K7Culn9Ecbsza1xMIFqrVeZVu8j0QSNc

Imageloading...
Click here if unable to see image

Received acknowledgement from telegram: https://prnt.sc/jbjxh9
Sent email, Fb msg, twitter, reddit too. Lets see what happens

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

John547s3 has just created another thread in which he advertises a certain website and asks for donations.
I've reported it, and it's gone already. The Services section isn't a place to spam and beg, it's meant for Bitcoin related services. Anything else can be reported.

I sent a message to the bounty manager of the ICO brickblock hoping he/she can inform the project owners about this shady act by that member. I am also going to report that user using all the social media listed on their site so that this guy can not get paid from them too.
Don't get mad, get even Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

hey if i want to give him negative trust  i need to open a reference  topic  like you did ?

Cheesy
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

hey if i want to give him negative trust  i need to open a reference  topic  like you did ?
Just copy this thread link. No need to create new thread.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Let's make sure the guy do not get paid too, he misleaded the information.

I sent a message to the bounty manager of the ICO brickblock hoping he/she can inform the project owners about this shady act by that member. I am also going to report that user using all the social media listed on their site so that this guy can not get paid from them too. It will really nice to see him losing the BitcoinTalk account plus not receiving any money from the company too.

I quote the same message sent to the bounty manage (sorry did not check grammar and spelling, hope you take it easy):
~

Hello Johnny00,
The reason I am writing you is to aware you that one of the registered member of brickblock is spreading bad name about the project. The person created a post in here (archive) offered 20$ form verified registration using his referral link. Around 50 people registered means he will get paid for 50 referrals from the company. The company will think these 50 people joined the project willingly but little know they will know these 50 people will never do anything with the project. They already had a bad experience because of the person's scummy strategy

The guys referral link: https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/oEI2LhiDYdmSLTVuASQ7Xv00Zcw1Lwvv
This could be changed already so if you do not see suspecious activities from the member with the above referral link feel free to see my sponsor under who I joined. Coz I joined under the guy thinking he will give me $20
My registered referral link(hope you can figure out the sponsor from it): https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/K7Culn9Ecbsza1xMIFqrVeZVu8j0QSNc

Ref: 50 people count http://archive.is/ENajN#selection-545.0-549.1

Regards,
https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/K7Culn9Ecbsza1xMIFqrVeZVu8j0QSNc

Imageloading...

Received acknowledgement from telegram: https://prnt.sc/jbjxh9
Sent email, Fb msg, twitter, reddit too. Lets see what happens

YEAH!!!! JUST ATE MANY $$$ OF BBK AND WHAT A FOOL WOULD THINK THESE RANDOMLY GENERATED REFERRAL LINKS ARE STORED IN THEIR SERVERS AND WOULD CATCH ME  Cheesy
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

~
[YEAH!!!! JUST ATE MANY $$$ OF BBK AND WHAT A FOOL WOULD THINK THESE RANDOMLY GENERATED REFERRAL LINKS ARE STORED IN THEIR SERVERS AND WOULD CATCH ME  Cheesy

Not sure whether I understand you due to the full caps, but your referral income could be easily blacklisted if the manager decides to take action against a piece of shit like you. I would open-heartedly deny you the rewards if I were a manager.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

~
[YEAH!!!! JUST ATE MANY $$$ OF BBK AND WHAT A FOOL WOULD THINK THESE RANDOMLY GENERATED REFERRAL LINKS ARE STORED IN THEIR SERVERS AND WOULD CATCH ME  Cheesy

Not sure whether I understand you due to the full caps, but your referral income could be easily blacklisted if the manager decides to take action against a piece of shit like you. I would open-heartedly deny you the rewards if I were a manager.

Just wrote a message to the CEO or that level of administration of the project. Also suggested him to leave a feedback on this topic. Let's see what happens to this fool. Seems like he is really proud of his actions. Shame to people like him.

imageLoading....

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

~

Just wrote a message to the CEO or that level of administration of the project. Also suggested him to leave a feedback on this topic. Let's see what happens to this fool. Seems like he is really proud of his actions. Shame to people like him.

imageLoading....

all will just laugh and say this is silly and stupid people's problem the way they are  Cheesy  Cheesy
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

there will always be a douche like him! hope this gets sorted out and the scammed Dollars go back in the reward pool!

HEX.com
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

~

imageLoading....

all will just laugh and say this is silly and stupid people's problem the way they are  Cheesy  Cheesy
There's no need to defend yourself Cunt rag, go fuck yourself and your account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: