Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236998 times)
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
I do not think that augmented and virtual reality can help in this. And as for me, the virtual reality is not needed in sales, but the augmented reality is useful.
Certainly you are right. But also you shouldn't charge-off virtual reality as this technology is very useful and is used with success in some spheres of activity.

I would say that virtual reality allows you to abstract more from the real world and, accordingly, for example, depending on virtual reality, it is much more dangerous.

Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
I do not think that augmented and virtual reality can help in this. And as for me, the virtual reality is not needed in sales, but the augmented reality is useful.

both useful, think logically, in certain areas they can complement each other)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 09:40:11 AM by Guardsman

I do not think that we will accept the finished product until 2019. Although everything can be. I'm not surprised if the team releases the release tomorrow. ...
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

Certainly you are right. But also you shouldn't charge-off virtual reality as this technology is very useful and is used with success in some spheres of activity.
I do not see anything wrong in virtual reality. But you are talking about virtual reality, and Arcona is augmented reality project, it has very different features and advantages.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I do not think that we will accept the finished product until 2019. Although everything can be. I'm not surprised if the team releases the release tomorrow. ...

I do not think they will have enough time until the end of 2019, especially much depends on what you understand by the finished product. The development team has a lot of plans for the introduction of technology in real life, it is a kind of project that will always be in the process of development.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Guardsman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

I meant the final finished commercial product. most likely, we will soon see a beta version. But the final version requires very careful and long testing.
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

I do not know how to whom, but using the augmented reality in sales is the first thing that occurred to me. These are incredible opportunities.
My first thought is virtual travel in augmented reality. And traveling is always buying souvenirs. Therefore, I can not imagine augmented reality without online trading.
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

In this case I also agree with you.Blockchain technology make quicker and safe all actions in all spheres. Augmented reality has another advantages.
Convenience and security of transactions with the use of blockchain technology are undeniable. Therefore, such technologies will be implemented at a rapid pace in all spheres of life.
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...
We will wait for the developers to announce the official release of the product. I hope it will be soon.
Unfortunately, the project will not be launched soon. The development of augmented reality is a very difficult task with a phased implementation. We will wait for the first visual prototype of the Arcona.

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...
We will wait for the developers to announce the official release of the product. I hope it will be soon.
Unfortunately, the project will not be launched soon. The development of augmented reality is a very difficult task with a phased implementation. We will wait for the first visual prototype of the Arcona.
But now you can buy tokens on the exchange and buy a virtual land.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

An interesting project, it is clear that it is developing. That's just me wondering when the token will be on the normal exchanger ...

Depending on what is normal for you "normal exchanger" ))
I do not see the point of the company to focus on this direction at this stage, I think it should be done after the less developed infrastructure of AR applications and services.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Guardsman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

How do you think where is the more perspective of virtual reality technology application:
in the gaming industry?
in the military industry?
in the field of entertainment?
in the Internet trade?
in medicine?
in tourism?
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

The arcona token is the internal currency of the Arcona Ecosystem. Tokens can be
exchanged for Digital Land, other digital assets and various paid system services. Arcona
tokens can be also earned by carrying out tasks set forth by Arcona Ecosystem.
Arcona will have a limited emission – the total supply will depend on the ICO results, but
will be no more than 135,000,000 arcona tokens. As the system grows, the number of
digital assets exclusively exchangeable for arcona tokens will continuously increase. An
increased system population will also result in rising prices for the Digital Land.
When do you plan to build the first tasks for users?
Once the platform is in the test AR mode so in the beginning of 2019

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Very prospective project, and I believe that all the team members that are working in this project will definitely be doing a very good job.

Thanks for the support!

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Why do we need this technology? I think a long time about that. What do you think?

AR technology usually used for the manufacture of games or video animation, there are big prospects, I hope you will develop well this startup.

You have listed only consumer scopes of the platform. And how about useful? For example medicine, science and other?
Our outdoor AR platform can be used in absolutely different spheres. We provide you with the digitized land where your AR experiences can be tied to a particular location and we will make sure it stays there no matter what weather condition, new buildings, etc. there are and USERS will think of the type of content they think will be best. You are limited only by your imagination Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
In fact, this is bad. People need to communicate like. I would like that virtual reality would make real communication more vivid and colorful, and not replace it
What is cool about our project is that it is OUTDOOR AR, so you will have to leave your house to see all the crazy and awesome AR experiences that just augment our cities.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Why do we need this technology? I think a long time about that. What do you think?

AR technology usually used for the manufacture of games or video animation, there are big prospects, I hope you will develop well this startup.

With the help of virtual reality, learning in schools can become more interesting.
Yeah, and with our outdoor augmented reality platform children can spend more time in the street exploring the world

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

We are an augmented reality platform that provides digital lands outdoors, so you can even run AR shop in the street! Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

I wonder what will happen next. I mean expansion plans in other countries, or ideas for project monetization?

Our project is already global, we will continue promoting it in the 10 digitized megacities and continue working on our AR Viewer to roll it out before New Year.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Uhh.. all bought itself land. Still tokens remained, tell me when and where the token will be traded, from normal exchanges.
We are at Gatecoin and IDEX, you can visit their platforms.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

Good luck Wink
Thanks  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: