Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236996 times)
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Arcona will become the world center for trade in services and assets, which will unite residents of different countries into one community.
I think that the Arcona can become a huge trading platform. But of course, everything depends on the direction in which the creators turn the project
It seems to me that the creators of augmented reality are developing a universal tool. I think users will determine themselves the use of this tool.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Maybe someone will explain me more. The product they have interesting, but I can not understand for what it is made for and who will use it
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

We will get listed in the beginning of September.
Is there any preliminary information on which exchanges Arkona will be added?
Gatecoin, Cryptology, Yobit, and we are in touch with IDEX
What happened? You promised listing in the end of August. The difference is almost none, but it's interesting how things are going.
A slight shift because of the marketplace launch: https://marketplace.arcona.io/en

Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

We will get listed in the beginning of September.
Is there any preliminary information on which exchanges Arkona will be added?
Gatecoin, Cryptology, Yobit, and we are in touch with IDEX
What happened? You promised listing in the end of August. The difference is almost none, but it's interesting how things are going.
I also want to know, although such a minor delay is not critical.
Guys, soon we are heading to exchanges, no worries, just need to make sure that everything is fine with the marketplace: https://marketplace.arcona.io/en

Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Maybe someone will explain me more. The product they have interesting, but I can not understand for what it is made for and who will use it
Arcona is a global ecosystem of augmented reality where developers, 3D artists, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts can communicate and collaborate to create interactive projects around the world. Arcona is primarily designed for remote positioning and management of 3D content. Its main goal is to create an AR layer, called Digital Land, all over the world that will support a huge number of new diverse AR applications in games, education and tourism. Our project will make AR technology more cost-effective, truly popular and affordable for everyone.

AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.
Ask, please, your question more more particularly and I will try to help you. By the way, read information more attentively independently.
You can buy yourself a digital land plot and place everything you want there. Look at the project site, there are a lot of interesting.
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Can I rent out my virtual land? Does the smart contract support such a function?
Yes, you absolutely can Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

Is there any news on the development of the project? Perhaps new videos, I would like to see what the development team is doing now.
Here you are Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXM94_5D3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2wgrF08d1g

Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

At the moment, I do not have any complaints about the work of the team. Smiley
They are doing a great job, I think this is a rare case of a really successful startup from Russia. I have participated in other projects, but have not been successful (
Thanks a lot for your support!

Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.
Ask, please, your question more more particularly and I will try to help you. By the way, read information more attentively independently.
You can buy yourself a digital land plot and place everything you want there. Look at the project site, there are a lot of interesting.

A little clarification, as long as you can only buy the territory, and only the one that is available at auction, so you can not buy anywhere. And with regards to filling content, this is not yet  Angry
I have a question. How are land plots for sale formed?
Great that you've asked! Here's an article on this topic: https://medium.com/@arconaico/some-details-about-the-digital-land-processing-c724add6627d

Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

A lot and details about the sale of sites written on the site of the Arcona https://www.arcona.io/
Guys, what are you talking about? I have an opinion that somebody of you are in Arcona team. If not, let's wait for official statements
At the moment, you can buy digital land plots in New York and really very soon you will have a chance to run your own AR experiences there.
https://marketplace.arcona.io/en

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

If we manage to create a whole digital world, it will probably be the biggest breakthrough of trade infrastructure in the world. Will it be possible to make purchases in stores using your project, or just buying a property?
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

The additional reality is a huge step forward. Imagine only how much easier it will be to train people, to resume historical events. It is very cool!

It certainly will be an incredible breakthrough, especially after the platform is developed.

I wonder how Arkona will work with other projects that seek to develop an additional reality?

We are ready to partner with other projects.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

If we manage to create a whole digital world, it will probably be the biggest breakthrough of trade infrastructure in the world. Will it be possible to make purchases in stores using your project, or just buying a property?
We are creating a digital layer outdoors, so all the streets and parks are at your disposal.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

I recently got tokens for the bounty company, I can not figure out where to spend it, in addition, any exchangers does not have listed token (

We are heading to exchanges in mid-September, Gatecoin is the first one in the list.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

All forum participants who were interested in the exchanger, the token ARCONA will be officially presented on GateCoin from 15/09!
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

All forum participants who were interested in the exchanger, the token ARCONA will be officially presented on GateCoin from 15/09!
Are you from team of this exchange? Will you listed Arcona token by youself. I do not trust actions like this.

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

I wonder how you will deal with the course jumps? After all, in order to buy and sell something on your platform, people should be sure of a stable value.
It is unlikely that the team will now conduct a listing on the stock exchange in the near future. So far you can look at the auctions on fork.delta
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Are you from team of this exchange? Will you listed Arcona token by youself. I do not trust actions like this.
Hi KimmNature, I am not from the team of the exchange, this is information from the ARCONA telegram chat, there you can always find interesting information  Cool Cool
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

I wonder how you will deal with the course jumps? After all, in order to buy and sell something on your platform, people should be sure of a stable value.
Unfortunately, we can't do anything with ethereum and with its fluctuation. We are aiming at making our token popular and to use it as an internal platform currency.

The arcona token is the internal currency of the Arcona Ecosystem. Tokens can be exchanged for Digital Land, other digital assets and various paid system services. Arcona
tokens can be also earned by carrying out tasks set forth by Arcona Ecosystem. Arcona will have a limited emission – the total supply will depend on the ICO results, but
will be no more than 135,000,000 arcona tokens. As the system grows, the number of digital assets exclusively exchangeable for arcona tokens will continuously increase. An increased system population will also result in rising prices for the Digital Land.
1. Scarcity – supply is limited
2. Demand – demand is higher than supply
3. Demand is created by user revenue
The token will be put into internal circulation as soon as the second quarter of 2018, and it will be used to pay residents who carry out various tasks for the system, as well as content creators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: