Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236996 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

Today I communicated with the moderator in a chat and I had liked his answers. We have solved my problem very quickly.
Happy to help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Have you seen the company's news regarding the creation of augmented reality objects on the water surface? The question as to whether they create them there, because, in fact, they are places visited only by ships for example or - your opinion? I am referring to the creation of augmented reality facilities not in coastal zones, but in deep waters.
yura04071989

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Good morning crypto enthusiasts, today's auction concludes offers on:
-Asakusa district
Tokyo, Japan
-In front of Louvre Museum
Paris, France
-Trafalgar Square
London, United Kingdom
I have already bought a couple of lands, I wonder what is the basis of your choice when buying? The popularity of the place among tourists, historical value or personal preferences?
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

What are you talking about,  guys have collected the necessary minimum for development, the matter now stands for small. All in the hands of the team

I do not agree with the statement that the main thing is the collection of investments. In projects such as Arcona, the quality of development can play a fundamental role.
I understand what you mean, but you are also wrong. The work of developers should be paid for. It's a vicious circle. Without money there will be no product, no product no investments.
I agree, there is a lot of sense in your words. You can find money if you do not have it. Money is available to investors, banks, friends, relatives, government, etc. But the idea can not be found.
This is an eternal problem, there is money and no ideas and Vice versa. But ARCONA has a lot of ideas, resources, money, and a great desire and ambition to make a unique world project!

For a large project and need a lot of money. How much money was raised during the ico? Perhaps when the market starts to grow even more people will notice this project.
We have raised 7380 ETH during the ICO and that's enough to continue the project development.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

What can be considered an additional reality, and what is an artificial reality?

Well, these are very similar concepts, although a bit distant. In this you will better help administrators
Augmented reality (AR) can be understood as a form of virtual reality (VR) where the real world is expanded or enhanced through the use of virtual elements, usually overlaying those elements on the view of the real world through the use of a visual device.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXM94_5D3Q&t=4s

Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

And where you can already try to acquire a land of additional reality? Or is it still in development?

You can get it on our marketplace https://marketplace.arcona.io/en if you have tokens, if you don't have them - you will be able to get them starting from September 15 on Gatecoin.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I hope that with the help of this project I will be able to earn money, thanks to the purchase and sale of land. Of course this is loud, but in fact it can be true. Because the demand for additional reality must grow.
It is much more profitable to buy tokens now, and participate in auctions. Because the additional reality will definitely be in demand, and in time it will be much more profitable to sell the land.

The problem is that now, unfortunately, there is no way to buy tokens, because they are not yet added to any exchange.
It's not a problem, you just need to get a little patience. We had the opportunity to buy coins during the ICO. Just someone (like me) missed the moment
At present it is possible to buy tokens even more favourably, than it was earlier. Whether is there is fiat currencies, that time to be bought.
What kind of token purchase are you talking about? This is clearly not token of the Arcona. I am sure that if there was such an opportunity, then the manager would report this here or in telegram group.

Ypu will be able to get arcona tokens starting from September 15 on Gatecoin.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Are there any known places for virtual reality testing?
We have digitized 10 biggest megacities, at the moment you can get the digital land there, and late autumn we are going to present an AR viewer that will help to see AR on the digital lands.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I'm happy to try myself as a designer of additional reality. It remains to wait for the moment when this will be possible.

I with great pleasure will look at the results of other people's creativity. I think that the fragments of the augmented reality will be very interesting and diverse.
Anyway there will be a great number of experts thanks to this platform, I saw similar before repeatedly when creative people realized themselves at the expense of other platforms.

Does anyone know if the company will independently develop tools to create objects in augmented reality? Or will it be possible to use any program and then transfer it to the ARCONA system?
You will be able to upload AR content from most common 3d formats like .fbx

Then I can create a high-quality model- a 3D  model, and when I move it to ARCANA, the model will not lose quality (I ask this because the video in YouTube the model girls are not very high quality)? Is this feature already available?
At the moment, you can't upload any AR content (which will stay of the same quality), now you can buy digital land on our marketplace and late autumn we will launch AR viewer that will help to see your lands, and at the beginning of 2019 we will test the platform to the full extent with AR installations.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

It is extremely important to understand that a project of this level should have a constant inflow of investments, because it is necessary to constantly develop.
Yes, this is true, I believe that this particular sector will soon develop as quickly as mobile phones.
I do not quite understand what the benefits of ordinary users from this project are.

Now AR is in its basic beginnings, but soon it will take over every sphere like a cell phone did a decade ago. You can do manuals, demos, tours, quests, trainings - all in AR.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I hope that the guys will choose not only the direction of entertainment and advertising, but also the education of schoolchildren, students and staff. I think there are huge opportunities here!
That's for the community to choose what sphere to go to. We are a platform that provides digital land, you - as a community member - can get a land plot in any digitized city and run any AR experience you think will be the best for the humanity.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

Guys, and when it will be possible to try the designer of the additional reality?

The beginning of 2019

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Generally the idea of ​​the project is very steep, I've seen projects about the additional reality, everything is not right. But the Arkona - I liked it.

Thanks a lot Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

How many projects can run on a single piece of land?
The augmented reality layer, hosting remotely positioned virtual objects, is divided up into equal parts of 100 m2 each. Land plots can be purchased in exchange for arcona tokens.

A single physical server can generate a plot of around 200x200 m. Each plot can support a limited number of virtual objects and simultaneously connected visitors. This is known as the land’s capacity.

By collecting a pool of several land plots, the capacity can be increased, and more objects and a higher number of users connected can be supported. With Arcona
it is possible to pool together a group of non-adjacent plots and transfer the capacity of all the plots within the pool to a single plot.

This is called capacity transfer. This makes it possible for the system to generate the augmented reality layer and make full use of Digital Land plots outside of high-traffic areas.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

I think that in France it will look very cool, especially in the circumference of the Eiffel Tower.

Absolutely Smiley

TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

That is not true. Infiniverse is about Augmented Reality, very similar to this one. There are some differences, for example ownership of the land is to be renewed each year,  but they also are supposed to have some specialities as attached objects (virtual pet), private objects and so on.
They are behind Arcona, just at the beginning, but looks convincing.
Just to be aware that competition is here.
yura04071989

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

I  still can't fully understand it, but I'm sure - Arcona will have huge popularity after 2020. We are looking like the advance techs eventually coming into our reality.

It can be argued that many innovations were not very clear at the initial stage. In my opinion, technical innovations are introduced much faster now than before.
It seems to me that the augmented reality is quite understandable for most people. And by 2020 it will be a common occurrence.
3D movies very quickly gained popularity in their time, so there is every reason to believe that virtual reality will become popular very quickly.

Many innovations in entertainment become very popular. But in the augmented reality there is another advantage - it is an opportunity for personal participation.

Even more, for personal participation and personal growth - building your own business!
Look at some new screenshoot of Eva from official telegram channel)

yura04071989

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Have you read the new Arcona mailing about AR Viewer? It turns out users will be able to use a smartphone online to transfer data to the server and improve the quality of positioning of objects over time, I wonder whether the bonus program?)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Certainly the project is not the only one of its kind, but the team level is the best among all projects from this niche!
Thank you Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: