Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236998 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

You  provides the platform for multiple apps. It’s a big vision and I hope you have opportunities achieve goals. It's fantastic to see the future with virtual technology and augmented reality!

Hopefully will be increased of community  participation  who will believe in this project.   I hope the Arcona team has a good strategy to further develop.
It is hard to imagine that the team undertook the implementation of such a large project without first elaborating an articulated strategy and calculating the necessary resources.
We have a lot of plans and strategies - no worries Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Are you going to run a bounty program or an airdrop? How can I get your tokens? I do not want to buy on the exchangers. I am looking for other options))

No bounty or airdrops are planned. Find us on Gatecoin or IDEX

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
I do not know how to whom, but using the augmented reality in sales is the first thing that occurred to me. These are incredible opportunities.
AR in sales is an awesome idea!

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

How do you think where is the more perspective of virtual reality technology application:
in the gaming industry?
in the military industry?
in the field of entertainment?
in the Internet trade?
in medicine?
in tourism?
That's a good question! We'd love to hear from our community Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Good luck guys! I hope you will be really one of the most successful startups of this year!

Appreciate your support Smiley

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Good luck guys! I hope you will be really one of the most successful startups of this year!

I liked the idea of cash back with the purchase of the land at the cost of more than 300 tokens!

When will the opportunity to buy/sell land between bidders be available?
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I liked the idea of cash back with the purchase of the land at the cost of more than 300 tokens!

But the default land price is 100 Arcona, so this condition will be met only on those lands that in the process of trading were able to reach the mark of 300 Arcana as something like this?
yura04071989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

But the default land price is 100 Arcona, so this condition will be met only on those lands that in the process of trading were able to reach the mark of 300 Arcana as something like this?

Most likely Yes, but you can visit the marketplace and make sure that the places popular with tourists are gaining very quickly 300-400+ ARCONA in price.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

I just discovered Arcona, which is nice for me because the price has gone down so much that I could buy some for much less than 8 months ago.

I bought some Arcona because I think it is a great project after all. Just I see that community is still very small an there is not much social network traction; this alone maybe explains the price going down.

Couple of things:

why isn't Arcona visible on CoinMarketCap; when will Arcona be visible there? Russian version page advertised and linked from videos is a dead link (https://www.arcona.io/ru/) - it should at the very least link to the new Russian page, if the page URL was moved.

Also, I understand you no longer control the other (older) Bitcointalk thread, these things happen, but why does the official website still link to the old thread of Bitcointalk and not this one?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

Hi,
How it comes that conversation suddenly died out?
There were always 1-2 new pages per day and now suddenly nothing for almost a week.
Did anything change?

I have a question anyway, does team count with accessing plots from ICO daily draws in marketplace?
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

I just discovered Arcona, which is nice for me because the price has gone down so much that I could buy some for much less than 8 months ago.

I bought some Arcona because I think it is a great project after all. Just I see that community is still very small an there is not much social network traction; this alone maybe explains the price going down.

Couple of things:

why isn't Arcona visible on CoinMarketCap; when will Arcona be visible there? Russian version page advertised and linked from videos is a dead link (https://www.arcona.io/ru/) - it should at the very least link to the new Russian page, if the page URL was moved.

Also, I understand you no longer control the other (older) Bitcointalk thread, these things happen, but why does the official website still link to the old thread of Bitcointalk and not this one?
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out Smiley
1) We are in the process of being registered on CoinMarketCap
2) Thanks for the heads up with the not working link. The correct one is this: https://arcona.io/index_ru.html
3) We've checked the link to the bitcointalk and it leads to the right thread, just the first page of it.

Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Hi,
How it comes that conversation suddenly died out?
There were always 1-2 new pages per day and now suddenly nothing for almost a week.
Did anything change?

I have a question anyway, does team count with accessing plots from ICO daily draws in marketplace?
Hi there! Thanks for your questions.
What do you mean by "does team count with accessing plots from ICO daily draws in marketplace"?

yura04071989

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Did anything change?

Hi TaylorCZ! Most of the questions in the thread were about ICO and going to the exchanges. For Arcona, this is a passed stage, the company has completed the ICO, went to the exchange (GateCoin, IDEX), so I think most of them do not have questions and moreover, active forum participants who like our project, we invited to go to communicate in Telegram chat, as there we can always get a quick answer, as well as get a more lively dialogue. https://t.me/arcona_ico
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

Hi there! Thanks for your questions.
What do you mean by "does team count with accessing plots from ICO daily draws in marketplace"?

I mean in crowdsale.arcona.io, there was list of plots a participant has won based on ICO participation. I expected that the plots appear somewhere else since crowdsale is no longer running.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

We are all waiting for the full launch of the project, it is very cool that the team succeeds. Launch soon?

Mate, Marketplace already launched, but it is like a half step, I'm more just waiting for the release of the app on a mobile phone, so you can see AR!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

We are all waiting for the full launch of the project, it is very cool that the team succeeds. Launch soon?
We have an update about our AR Viewer, read the message from us in the thread to get more details Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Dear friends! We are excited to tell you some really inspiring news! 🔊📢🥁

The Arcona team announces that the first approximation of the AR Viewer’s capacity is very encouraging and the system is passing through trial tests successfully.

☝️Arcona AR Viewer is an augmented reality browser that will open amazing possibilities of the ecosystem to mobile users. This gives us every reason to state that the Viewer’s beta-version will be publicly released in coming December as scheduled.

☝️☝️The uniqueness of the Arcona ecosystem is in the combination of a few cutting-edge technologies – trending and widely developed each, but the most innovative and opening new prospects when put together. To create a convenient environment, the global AR layer, where virtual objects could be placed identically for all the users, we bet on functional integration and apply the following technologies: mixed reality, blockchain, artificial intelligence and neural networks, as well as GIS in tandem with SLAM technology.

Last week the Arcona developers have successfully ported SLAM customized for the special requirements of the ecosystem to test iOS devices.

Today, only recognized leaders of the industry such as Google or Apple adjust SLAM technology in relation with augmented reality for their top devices. Arcona aims even higher. First, we reinforce SLAM with such a powerful tech combination, second, we work on the system compatibility with the user devices of pretty any kind.

This is one of the main AR Viewer’s expected forces that differs it from all the rest products – a stable work of the application not only on the latest models but also on the absolute majority of existing mobile devices. The algorithms that are being created will provide an amazing level of immersive experience for the users of a huge range of gadgets starting from cutting-edge headsets such as HoloLens and Magic Leap and ending with an elderly veteran tablet.

👉Our coming demo is dedicated to one of such solutions being tested. Stay tuned and don’t miss the video coming this week! 🔜🔜

Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Dear friends!

✍️ Today we summed up the results of the Arcona cashback campaign started with the Marketplace launch and lasted up to October 10

Those customers whose total Digital Land purchase amount was of more than 300 arcona tokens per one plot were paid a 10% cashback! 💶💰

We congratulate all our customers on their land acquired.
Thanks for your purchase! 🛍🎉

Take part in the new Arcona auctions and don't miss coming promos!💎🔜

https://marketplace.arcona.io/en

Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

Arcona's developers have ported customized SLAM algorithms to iOS platform

Featuring Arcona’s moving forward

The Arcona developers have reached another important technological milestone on having ported customized SLAM algorithms to iOS platform. Trial testing on iPads and iPhones was successful!

SLAM is one of the main blocks of the Arcona Core library - it allows to determine a position of a device in space just by analyzing camera images.

Since the input data cannot be of the same quality all over the globe and needs to be simultaneously handling not only point and line features but also the planes in situations with a small number of points and lines.

Our engineers put a lot of effort to make the algorithms work even with not very powerful CPU's and also with low quality, noisy images.

SLAM featuring is one of the main focuses of the developers’ team at the moment, as it gives a user a really immersive and authentic AR experience. All the AR giants like Apple, Google, Microsoft and Magic Leap rely on this sophisticated technology. Arcona has successfully entered this club! 😉

The distinctive feature of our implementation is that it works even on quite old models, like iPad Air in this video (the model was released in 2013).

Since one of our main goals is to make the Digital World as accessible as possible, so we try to support a wide range of devices, not just the top ones.

Our next updates will be about how SLAM helps us with AR content positioning and the way we integrate it with other parts of our ecosystem, like GIS.

Stay tuned!

https://youtu.be/bjjsbLFs_as

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Arcona's developers have ported customized SLAM algorithms to iOS platform

Featuring Arcona’s moving forward

The Arcona developers have reached another important technological milestone on having ported customized SLAM algorithms to iOS platform. Trial testing on iPads and iPhones was successful!

SLAM is one of the main blocks of the Arcona Core library - it allows to determine a position of a device in space just by analyzing camera images.

Since the input data cannot be of the same quality all over the globe and needs to be simultaneously handling not only point and line features but also the planes in situations with a small number of points and lines.

Our engineers put a lot of effort to make the algorithms work even with not very powerful CPU's and also with low quality, noisy images.

SLAM featuring is one of the main focuses of the developers’ team at the moment, as it gives a user a really immersive and authentic AR experience. All the AR giants like Apple, Google, Microsoft and Magic Leap rely on this sophisticated technology. Arcona has successfully entered this club! 😉

The distinctive feature of our implementation is that it works even on quite old models, like iPad Air in this video (the model was released in 2013).

Since one of our main goals is to make the Digital World as accessible as possible, so we try to support a wide range of devices, not just the top ones.

Our next updates will be about how SLAM helps us with AR content positioning and the way we integrate it with other parts of our ecosystem, like GIS.

Stay tuned!

https://youtu.be/bjjsbLFs_as

Cool! Amazing news, but this means that the first version of AR-viewer will be released on the iOS platform?

Frankly speaking, for me it doesn't matter what platform, there are 2 phones and such and such, I am interested in what system requirements will be necessary?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: