Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Talk App for Iphone!  (Read 232 times)
Corsicoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Dear Community.
I would like someone to develop a mobile application to consult and write in the forum easier than surfing in a browser!
I'm begging please !   Kiss  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Dear Community.
I would like someone to develop a mobile application to consult and write in the forum easier than surfing in a browser!
I don't think anyone would be interested in making a mobile application for this forum but there is an application that makes browsing forums through mobile much easier.You can try Takatalk for example I don't know if it exists for IOS though.

EDIT:It does exist for iPhone.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Dear Community.
I don't think anyone would be interested in making a mobile application for this forum but there is an application that makes browsing forums through mobile much easier.You can try Takatalk for example I don't know if it exists for IOS though.

Yeah I dont think a specific app will be created but as mentioned, you can use generic forum created apps like Takatalk that do a fairly decent job.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

If so, please let me know and I want an app for Android. It would be great to have an Android application forbidden in our country to enter the Bitcointalk forum in the normal way.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

It's a very good idea with your request like that, and I think if anyone makes such a thing it can be very easier in us for communication in forums.
mustamin88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I totally agree. Now technology is getting more sophisticated. Smart phones today can be used to make money through digital currency mining. If we have a smartphone that is powered by high processor, it's good to try additional income from one of the coin miner app.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

I totally agree, we don't need an application of bitcointalk.org for smartphones, surfing on the web is enough and I don't think someone will make an application, if they do, I am absolutely sure that it is a phishing site and will be used for scamming people accounts.

One update important in bitcointalk is a back button to avoid being redirected to the first page of the forum. Sad
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Personally I dont want to risk my Bitcointalk account to login in an app. As the author of app can steal your login information. He can use your info to use for his own benefit or stole your identity. Change your password and ask some BTC donation to a wallet address..  Ask to change an ETH wallet (if you are a bounty hunter).. and so many more.

Dear Community.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

i use the forum 95% on the computer.
if I want mobile access I call it (without app) directly in safari (iphone).

this works well and is also reasonably safe  Smiley
Corsicoin (OP)

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Just imagine you could watch and reply to threads with your mobile phone...
Pretty sure people would pay a few bucks to use something like that!

Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

A very good idea, but even if there are such people or the administration of the site will give access to its database?
I have an android and it opens the site perfectly Smiley
Corsicoin (OP)

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

A very good idea, but even if there are such people or the administration of the site will give access to its database?
I have an android and it opens the site perfectly Smiley

Of coure it opens the website perfectly, but imagine if you could swipe to change threads, swipe to answer, get notified when someone answers...

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Merited by Lucius (1)

I use Bitcointalk probably 90% of time on mobile and I don't need for an app. Bitcointalk works well on my old smartphone. Well, maybe app would be useful, such thing like notifications would be really needed. In general, Bitcointalk forum is outdated and nobody are going to create app for it. In future new forum software will be released (no idea when exactly) and it will be more mobile friendly.
For now I would just suggest to avoid unofficial apps of Bitcointalk if you don't want to lose your account.

Corsicoin (OP)

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

I use Bitcointalk probably 90% of time on mobile and I don't need for an app. Bitcointalk works well on my old smartphone. Well, maybe app would be useful, such thing like notifications would be really needed. In general, Bitcointalk forum is outdated and nobody are going to create app for it. In future new forum software will be released (no idea when exactly) and it will be more mobile friendly.
For now I would just suggest to avoid unofficial apps of Bitcointalk if you don't want to lose your account.

I agree. Signing up in a unofficial bitcointalk forum API would be very dangerous if your account is worth a bunch of money!
Is there a topic where people talk about an eventual mobile app??

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

I agree. Signing up in a unofficial bitcointalk forum API would be very dangerous if your account is worth a bunch of money!
Is there a topic where people talk about an eventual mobile app??
There was already many topics about Bitcointalk app in past, you can check one of these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144807.0

pandaki85

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Dear Community.

I think website is the best way for this forum. Because the URL contents can be shared easily by Bitcointalk users. But most important thing, not all of us are smartphone owners.
Arwah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Dear Community.
I think it's a very good idea to apply but is it safe from account theft if the app actually exists. Huh Huh
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

I am totally agreed that if there will be an app for us to use, extremely convenient.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: