Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 757 times)
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency favorite and no other coin line bitcoin cash or ether can match it regardless of scalability issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pentix

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Both lose to some alts, especially ETH in terms of speed and utilization. But for trades, we can't skip them, BTC controls the minds
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Which of the leading cryptocurrencies will become more scalable and efficient in the long term?

Will it be Bitcoin with its Layer Two solutions such as the Lightning Network and Sidechains?

Or Bitcoin Cash with its on-chain scaling solutions by increasing the block size limit?

I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley
Of course, the original bitcoin is more expensive and more popular, and bitcoin cach is cheaper and not so known to people. But bitcoin cach is also one of the most popular among the cryptocurrencies today.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

The answer is unquestionable bitcoin. Because it can be easily and conveniently done in processes other than being accepted and attracted by everyone. That's why this bitcoin
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

I think only bitcoin is king of crypto, bitcoincash doesn't become king of crypto. Bitcoin will go to the moon in this year. Wink
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

On the one hand, you can not simply take out cash from the market. Completely digital money is possible and will dominate on our planet, but only not exactly in the next decade. A person can not give up what he is used to.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

Bitcoin the distance on the grounds that not every person utilizes Bitcoin money making their answer not that helpful. Imo Bitcoin Cash's answer appears somewhat hurried in light of the fact that if Bitcoin Cash was better many individuals would've exchanged and their pieces ought to stream with exchanges at this point. The arrangements we have with Bitcoin is by all accounts enough for the present to keep up the low mineworker expense and if exchanges begins to increment later on there will dependably be an answer prepared to be made.
alishah19811

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

it is obvious its bitcoin
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

bitcoin will be the number 1 currency forever and nobody can beat it, on the other hand bitcoin cash will have a good future but will not beat bitcoin
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

I always go with Bitcoin on the scale able and the best crypto currency for all time, Bitcoin Cash is a good and potential crypto next to Ethereum but cannot even come closer to Bitcoin since Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies. I think Bitcoin Cash can compete with Ethereum and these two coins have close competition in terms of price and market cap.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

Which of the leading cryptocurrencies will become more scalable and efficient in the long term?

Will it be Bitcoin with its Layer Two solutions such as the Lightning Network and Sidechains?

Or Bitcoin Cash with its on-chain scaling solutions by increasing the block size limit?

I don't expect bitcoin cash is so good. All the same, I think that the cryptocurrency should remain in electronics and there is no need to transfer it to any further because it is off-the-shelf for this sphere of activity.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

But to be perfectly honest both bitcoin core & cash are ignoring the elephant in the room, both use insane amounts of electricity and neither see that as a problem.

I agree we must also put attention to efficiency and the stability of the network providers. What will happen if it so happens bitcoin miners are finding it hard to process bitcoin transaction vs electricity consumption?
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

I don't expect bitcoin cash is so good. All the same, I think that the cryptocurrency should remain in electronics and there is no need to transfer it to any further because it is off-the-shelf for this sphere of activity.
Bitcoin cash has it own side on why is it to be good but unfortunately there is such reason why people dont love bitcoin cash cause they find bitcoin is more good on it.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

I would still choose bitcoin in the first position of all bitcoin cash and altcoins.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

I don't have any doubts that this will be bitcoin, it is the most wanted and popular coin among all others. I am sure that this is the best way to change our traditional system. I think thank btc has a great future
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

In my country Bitcoin Cash is quite blooming frankly I have not really understood it so I would still choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easier to do meaning it will be more efficient because we do transactions with bitcoin we just exchanged but if Bitcoin Cash have to access back to bitcoin in transactions in my opinion more complicated.
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

There is no comparison between these two. I strongly recommend members here to stay away from bitcoin cash especially for long term investments as there is huge manipulation there.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Among on the given coins bitcoin is still my answer. Bitcoin cash is not that on top until these days and this was also a hype coin. I don't trust with other coins except bitcoin this will lead as cryptocurrency in the future.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

I'm no technical expert. But even in the early years of Bitcoin I believe that Hal Finney said that scaling will have to happen via several layers.
The biggest problem for solely on-chain scaling is the bandwidth. Furthermore the larger the blocks get the harder it will be to run a full node. We would lose decentralisation if we would try to scale on-chain only. And this would offer a huge attack vector to shutdown Bitcoin.
Second and third layer solutions imo are the only way not to mess up with Bitcoin as a decentralized censorship resistant protocol, platform and future currency.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

For the future between bitcoin and BCH that have a bright future but I think BCH is better for the long term which has good potential in the development of block.
For fast and reliable transaction bitcoin is the best.Bitcoin can handle hundreds of thousands transaction per second and cannot encounter any problem at all.BCH and Bitcoin is good for a long term investments

Bitcoin has never achieved "hundreds of thousands transaction per second" - the best tx rate was 15 at the end of 2017
https://blockchain.info/charts/transactions-per-second?timespan=all
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: