Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Yes definitely! If many projects are coming that means many company are still trusting bitcoin and more investors will come to invest their investments. That's why  I won't hesitate to say that this year is the best time to invest our investments in some cryptocurrencies because many competitor's are in fields to get their success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

more than 1624 cryptocurrencies, and dont forget about a bunch of crypto projects that still on ICO and development. however, more than half of them only focusing theirself to become the next bitcoin. they just want their token or coin has high value to people.
I really agree that right now there are so many cryptocurrencies and for me not all that cryptocurrencies have a good future so i am advcing that all the investors who wants to invest should just choose a coin that have a great future.

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

So many currencies into the network will help in making the cryptocurrency industry more strong even when governments come up with different regulations that we cannot stand against. This is the beginning for the start of new way of economic system, people will easily get adopted to it.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

I could agree with you that it isn't the more the merrier since we are talking about competition in business. The more competitors the less ICOs will gain because investors will be distributed. I don't believe scams are often connected to the numbers of company doing the projects but for me it pops up like mushrooms with every opportunity available. Scams are everywhere and on any business or money related activities. It is where their opportunity is. So we must be vigilant to see what we are in for.

uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

If there can be any kind of Regulation in place truly, that strictly prohibits springing up of sheet coins ICO and with these Steve competition that is obvious, I also feel the insecurity risk and fraudulent miseries shall be drastically reduced to barest minimum, where even the new Investors would neither be afraid nor panic of Trading this Cryptops or investing in them either on short term or on long term basis. But who will now bail the Cats? Since even many both scrupulous and unscrupulous investors depends and enjoying this deregulation for their existence. Will they allow this strategy to see the light of the day? Whereas, if this can be initiated, even the various Government that are initially restrictive of accepting Cryptos shall never hesitated any longer bringing more awareness and sanity to the Crypto world of coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
This is great in my opinion, we will face more and more opposition with time, but the more people are here involved in this topic. The more power we represent!
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

There are so many currencies in crypto market and all are having their own advantages.At present bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.It has many benefits and is very beneficial for the  investors.As we can see that number of investors are increasing day by day. Digital currency  is  in trend these days and in coming decades it will going to become the global currency.21st century  is the era of technology and cryptocurrency is one of the advancement of this century.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

yes .... there are many cryptocurrency. This crypto currency has its own map. How will future run? And have their own rule. Cryptocurrency is the only way to maintain your own rules.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

yes .... there are many cryptocurrency. This crypto currency has its own map. How will future run? And have their own rule. Cryptocurrency is the only way to maintain your own rules.
What i see is that though there are lots of cryptos currently in the system, They are actually not offering anything new at all and that is the problem. People are not patronizing most of the cryptos coming because they are virtually the same in every right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
I would say that the more cryptocurrencies are issued the better is for us. Because actually not all of them are making any difference. But this means that the market is prospering.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

That's right, at the moment I see a lot of different coins. I do not have much experience to choose good coin and invest so now I only invest in BTC and ETH.

I think everything is back to the devotees to be able to save themselves and the friends around. This is what sometimes the government reminds us to be cautious in investing in the crypto world.
Legally and unofficially legislative corporations should be indispensable. It avoids cheating cheats fraudulently. But as we know there is no cryptocurrency to manage it.
Some people are now confused and are in pending to make decisions of investment; they are stuck in making their final decisions to select a source where they invest. I will tell you there are a lot of sources in which few are favorable for short term and few are for long term. Bitcoin and Ethereum are favorable for long term with huge profit while Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are favorable for short term investments.

Yes, we should choose carefully on where we will gonna invest our funds, bitcoin and ethereum is for long term investments , and also thanks for mentioning the alts that is good for short term investments the Litecoin and Neo , I now have an idea which coin I will be investing to, also the number of crypto currency today is good because of the profits it will make.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

There are numerous cryptocurrncies on the market making it very difficult to fish out the promising ones.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

I think we need an association or organization to manage that. Well, governments will indeed try to take over this action and I think that's what we're seeing right now.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

More than 100 crypto currencies are in the market but we can find the best one for investment and to become the investor and those who are trading they are also doing a good business. if many currencies high chances of profit.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

I think positive because more and more cryptocurrency then more and more people are starting to plunge into the world crypto ...
if many people who plunge into the world of crypto then the world of crypto will be better ..
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

I think the more crypto in the market would be useless. just add coin to die only. investors only see potential coins and have the best technology. crypto competition is very tight in this year. many new coin and new technology in this year.

Yes most altcoin in the market are useless no real product, technoloy are poor and team can turn to scam any time, but the good thing is more people are being recognized the blockchain technology this is good for all of us because the volume will increase and we see the price of bitcoin can explode.
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market but few are of great importance because they are more responsive to people and the demand for those coins is high. The best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum which are favorable for long term investment while the Altcoin and Litecoin are favorable for short term investment. Overall if you want to be a productive investor you need to invest in all of these coins.
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Each cryptographic forms of money has their own guides and I think it is their responsibilities, designers, to take the street that in their brain, will make their crypto effective. On the off chance that their cryptographic forms of money did not survive the brutal rivalry with a considerable measure of different adversaries then I feel that is the blame of the designers and we don't have to consider it since we are simply constructing our interests in light of their feasible arrangements and techniques.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

So much cryptocurrency is a good thing, it just shows that it's very hot, there are many participants, usually one thing is to develop well, there will be an outbreak of this quantity in the early period, and then it is the quality of the outbreak.
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

So many cryptocurrencies leads to bearish market because people`s attention are being divided to many potential cryptocurrency and instead of focusing on investing to few established cryptos, people now are investing their money on new ones and may lead to lesser demand on those established cryptos which means the money of whole crypto world are being divided to many cryptocurrencies which leads to lesser demand that causes lower price that will lead to a bearish market.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

So much cryptocurrency is a good thing, it just shows that it's very hot, there are many participants, usually one thing is to develop well, there will be an outbreak of this quantity in the early period, and then it is the quality of the outbreak.
we can have several choice to buy coins/ token in cryptomarket.but disadvantages is bitcoin price could be very high volatile while people dump bitcoin after they taking profit from their coins/tokens.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: