Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

There has to be some kind of a worldwide cryptocurrency organisation,which approves or denies new altcoins.
All the crypto trading platforms will have to abide by the rules of this organisation and clear the crypto marketplace from the shitty pump&dump coins.
There`s nothing wrong with having a tough competition,a competitive market is a must and only the strongest and most trustworthy coins will survive.

Not every cryptocurrency in the market has the capability or potential to grow because that will be depending on the developers if they are going to have the best marketing strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

I agree that too many ICOs or cryptocurrencies could just just make the risks greater. But I always believe that it is not just about the number. It is about how people really love to get rich such that even when the method or way of gaining is illegal or fraudulent they would do it for their benefit. It is greed that creates this.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

No doubt that regulation of this sphere will affect positively. Because if certain sphere is regulated, trust of people in it and business turnover will increase, scams will decrease.
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

There flooding of the crypto market with a lot of crptocurrencies has really increases the fraud and scams in the system. You know i nearly fall prey in the hands of these scam cryptocurrencies and i think is high time a regulatory body is being instituted to seek the affairs of these issues.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

There's too much coin in the market and each one has the responsibility of developing it's coin to become one of the valuable coin and we must be smart to enough to select what coin is good to invest to avoid lossing your money.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

There's too much coin in the market and each one has the responsibility of developing it's coin to become one of the valuable coin and we must be smart to enough to select what coin is good to invest to avoid lossing your money.
I agree with that. We need to be smart and careful in choosing coins to invest because there is a lot of coins in the market that are good in marketing and showcasing their coins but in the reality they are not that passionate about the coin and they are just doing it for the money which is a reason for me to avoid it because they are losers.
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Well for now , it is a free market and any group of people who can come together and put a good plan down and come out with an ICO ,and if they market well,they get to raise funds and some of these projects do not even last for a year and investors lose money.There should be a body that look into this to prevent so many scams now.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Having too many coins in the market is making many investors panic when choosing to invest. It is true that for me there are a lot of worthless coins still in existence and I think that time will eliminate these coins to replace them with better coins.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Yes there maybe a lot of crypto currencies right now but if you really have knowledge of this kind of system you know what coins are the best to buy and what are those shit coins. So if you have a doubt on buying crypto coins then you must learn first the basics of it so that it will be easy for you to make decisions because you already have the knowledge. And by that time you will learn the more advance knowledge by experience.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think we really need regulations to screen out those many ICOs and determine which project has potential to grow. In this way investors will have full support on those project and minimize those fraud and fake projects to conduct ICO.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

every new coin represents a project or startup. Crypto regulation currently only available in certain countries. but the current number or type of coins that have been in large quantities is not a problem because each coin represents only a company. this provides an opportunity for anyone to invest and with a large of opportunities to advance the era  technology and avoid cryptocurrency  monopoly.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Jupeter

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

more crypto currency will be more profitable for bounty hunter. they have more chances to earn money from bounty campaign. but the chances of a scam project are also getting bigger.
I agree that right now there are so many cryptocurrency on the market and for me not all those crypto have a very bright future and right now there will be more crypto in the market because until now many people is supporting  snd investing in ico.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

more crypto currency will be more profitable for bounty hunter. they have more chances to earn money from bounty campaign. but the chances of a scam project are also getting bigger.
I agree that right now there are so many cryptocurrency on the market and for me not all those crypto have a very bright future and right now there will be more crypto in the market because until now many people is supporting  snd investing in ico.

The purpose of this is to let us know which is a better crypto, this will help is compare and determine whether to invest or not to invest. So far these cryptos are performing well.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

I really appreciate your thinking.
When i started using cryptos in past i thought the same that what would be the future of cryptos when every day new currencies are getting into the market and competition is becoming more tough day by day. Soon i admitted that regulation is much essential to cherish this market safely.
Regulation is need of the hour, without regulation this market will become shit because of some shitcoins and projects which are just wasting people money.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

I think the more crypto in the market would be useless. just add coin to die only. investors only see potential coins and have the best technology. crypto competition is very tight in this year. many new coin and new technology in this year.

Yes most altcoin in the market are useless no real product, technoloy are poor and team can turn to scam any time, but the good thing is more people are being recognized the blockchain technology this is good for all of us because the volume will increase and we see the price of bitcoin can explode.
I think that's a natural thing because every year there's always a new crypto coin and that will make the competition for old crypto coins. So this will be one of the attractive options for every investor.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I also believe in free market and healthy competition. Having a lot of cryptocurrency, I'm sure the weak one and the scammers will not survive with the competition.  In due time, I think Government will make it's way how to regulate ICO's and cryptocurrency for a much healthier trust from the public.
Birin016

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Maybe regulation like putting standards for every ICO. If ever they pass it then they are qualified to be called one of the altcoins or else they are trash. It can also be a tool to break the cycle of scamming in ICO.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Do you see more and more crypto that there is an impact on the price decline is very large at this time. everyone is not focused on a single coin or token. all invest only in new coins and leave coins that already exist. they do not think before choosing a new coin while the old coins are more qualified.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Depending on how you look at it, this can be seen as either good or bad because there are vast amounts of crytpos out there indeed.  Choosing which ones to get involved in can be tricky but which adequate knowledge and insight, one can different what is a crypto with potential and those that are waste of time and effort.   I think its important not to let FOMO lead investment choice, one must be able to take a step back to research and learn about crypto and trends in markets.   Like in our everyday lives, if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't true .
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

I think it's very bad that there is too much crypt.  They are all different and each is trying to become the only currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: