Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3296 times)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

I used to thinknit was absurd to sell all my altcoins and just stick to bitcoin but then I realized it really just depends on your comfortability and prederence because there are some who would prefer to hold a lot of altcoins and there are some who prefer to hold just a little of them and more percentage on bitcoin. And based on my lifestyle, it would be more adequate to hold more on bitcoins for now than altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

It's a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoins. the biggest decline is currently in altcoin. to secure your money it is the right choice.

Bitcoin is most secure investment in cryptocurrency. But right now, many good altcoin with working project. Many investor prefer on bitcoin rather than altcoin because bitcoin have biggest transaction in market.
I think its really normal if peoples selling their altcoin and buying bitcoin because they want their investment secure and liquid
localxe
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

I do not support sell all alts and secure bitcoins, hold the ones you believe in there is nothing good as doing what you believe in and study more into it to back up your believe, don't do something because the media advised that, the media is just what washes our brain to the point we have no control over over actions, watch out for this tricks and stay oldschool
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

I have realized that there are market phases, determined by whales, where money if slowing from Bitcoin to alts and phases when the opposite is happening. You just have to get in tune with those waves.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Probably in near future we will be able to see the great and rapid growth in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies caused by increasing popularity and acceptance in different countries.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Most people in the crypto industry will always choose bitcoin over any other alts as it is the most stable and also most valued currency in the world. And bitcoin has already proved itself to the crypto community that it can recover itself from worst situation in the market.  I think a smart investor will convert the alts to BTC to increase the profit.

Or to keep some stability I can also say. Because some of the alts would not be able to stand regulations and breakdowns and literally die in that process, but not the Bitcoin.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Why would I sell my altcoins if I believe that the project behind is good as there's an actual use. I will only sell those I think that is pump and dump crypto is going to huge in the future and aside from bitcoin there few of good coins that deserves in our bag.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Yes ,I approve that strategy of selling altcoins and then buy the bitcoin, collecting bitcoin is just like keeping gold , because it has a higher value, so those altcoins you can either choose to but and then sell if it gains and buy bitcoin for storing and keeping for future use.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Well it all depends on you understanding of the market both the alt you are holding and bitcoin you intend to invest in, some time some altcoins are easily pump and dump so selling them to buy bitcoin will rather be a good decision because bitcoin has more market cap and capacity to continue and mentain it price for long then all this altcoin.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

I will accept your plan because I think it is a good idea if you want to apply in crypto world. I often use that way because I do not really believe in altcoin for the future.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

I think this time it will be safe if our investment is bitcoin, altcoin is just an alternative, we never know when altcoin will be left by everyone, I know bitcoin will never be left because he is the beginning of crypto currency
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

Why would I sell my altcoins if I believe that the project behind is good as there's an actual use. I will only sell those I think that is pump and dump crypto is going to huge in the future and aside from bitcoin there few of good coins that deserves in our bag.
I agree to that. You don't need to sell your altcoins if you are seeing that the price of the altcoins that you are holding a great and they have a good projects for the future and they have a hardworking team. It doesn't need to be sold because it is about having patience and hodling it for long term until you see the result that you want.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

I think this time it will be safe if our investment is bitcoin, altcoin is just an alternative, we never know when altcoin will be left by everyone, I know bitcoin will never be left because he is the beginning of crypto currency
profit from altcoin trading can increase the amount of our bitcoin stock. by buying and selling between bitcoin and altcoin will always benefit us. when our bitcoin stock is pretty much just waiting for the high bitcoin price for us to sell.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Tht is trading strategies for those that you are a good idea for the groceries, and technology in your savings account, the market. I even its first to invest it you are not capitalism. Cause bitcoin can be used to invest it in the world so I read more. The real world at all know how the future
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

Cause we all have to be great if they belong. Cause bitcoin is our cryptocurrencies are now I spend my only the right to invest it you can get your savings is a good job. The only thing I support that the right. The only way to invest, but I am. The only way for those that bitcoin and the market
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Nowadays situation show us that BTC is safer than alts because it loose its price slower. Some alts fall far beyond ICO price.

I agree, if you look to the price of altcoin and bitcoin you will see that altcoin is much lower than bitcoin price, but selling altcoin just to buy btc is not ok to me, having bitcoin is great but always remember that don't put all your money in one basket.

it all depends on the current market value of bitcoin, since bitcoin is volatile, we cannot fairly say that btc is always the best out there, yes it is best to put your money in everything it can buy, not only btc, alt coins are dependent too on bitcoin price, if btc drops, alts drops too, we cannot sell alts to buy btc everytime the price drops, it depends on how rapid the price increase will be, may it be alts or bitcoin.
Irrespective of the prices, I would make a decision only after doing the financial evaluation of altcoin if they are good enough for future profit and what if I sell them and invest in Bitcoin. I will make the first decision if the future of the altcoin looks blur and the stability is low. I will sell altcoin and will invest in Bitcoin only if the margin of the profit one may earn in Bitcoin is more than that one may earn in altcoin.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

That will be a one right decision,sell all altcoins and buy more bitcoins. Investing or trading in bitcoin,you will have a big chance to earn more profits in the right time. Bitcoin is proven and trusted eversince,that's why many believers of it are actually benifited,through by doing any bitcoin activities.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

I'm currently freezing my account. I will not buy or sell during this time. This only makes me lose more money.
Altcoin price is $18.54 which is a good price and inside the circle of all of us so its investment is mainly favorable for short term because there is not much gap between its low market and high market value. The price is not fluctuating with big gaps so if a person wants to invest then he can surely invest here. If savings are low and you desire for the Bitcoin then start from Altcoin and upgrade into the Bitcoin after making profit here.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

It depends to the altcoins if that is potential altcoins like ethereum then I don't convert it into bitcoins, but if not a potential altcoin then I should convert it into bitcoin or convert it other potential altcoin. You know some altcoins can multiple increase in a short time.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

For me, it looks strange. I think that if you hold different altcoins you can  make more profits than if you have Bitcoin. There is no need to make such a strange exchange. Just think it over, my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: