Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3296 times)
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

if you want a long-term investment, bitcoin investment will still be an option because it will only increase the price. Bitcoin can also be traded on any coin ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ochusol

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:45 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 01:05:53 AM by Ochusol

As for me, the idea is not good. What if you now sell a very good promising altcoin and the price moons after selling it. Just hold your alts.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:06 AM

I do approve that strategy of selling altcoins and  buy bitcoins, anything you do about your investment that you thought could make good for your investment ,it can always be considered right thing to do, we do not see something wrong with it , so continue what you feel is right for you.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

I agree with the idea as well.
That is actually what I'm currently doing. Trade and get a lot of profits in altcoins, then finally at the end of the day, the ultimate goal is still to have more bitcoin in my account. A lot of altcoins suck but you can still trade and make profits out of them.
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:22 AM

I would be doing the exact opposite here in August.  I would be loading up on alts.  I'm planning on going from alts to Bitcoin once the cycle reaches a high.  If you hold Bitcoin now you will never be able to increase your Satoshi count. 
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

If bitcoin is going to have bull market selling alt coins would be a good step for profits in bitcoin
Well is in your choice, just plan a strategy to become success. for me that idea is good but we cannot make sure that will become success at the end everyday the value of coin changes . So who knows? Just continue what you feel and make money.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

the thing depends on it. because now a bearish trend is occurring and when you put it in properly hiding your altcoin it's really too much bitcoinwise. so if you only have a bitcoin you can loose less in comparison to those with altcoin holders. In spite of the fact that the trend has been shifted with altcoin holders, all the comparisons can be compared to those of bitcoin holders.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

Mosthly that strategy its, at bitcoin already have signal for uptrend movement.
My Strategy only using FA. i used that on Shitcoin
1. Volume Trading
2. The Project
3. Spread Order
4. Have some rules for buying more than -35%
5. Whent order already filled just put Sell Order at +30 - 70%
6. Just watch that price shitcoin move.

Easy to understand, and really easy to use this already got a lot profit. Iam really tired waiting a major coin have some movement market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I also do not recommend it, this year where I think Altcoin is more dominantly known, it will be very ineffective if you don't take advantage of every opportunity to make a profit, and it is legitimate to sell all your altcoins to buy bitcoin but in my opinion it's not a good choice, now bitcoin also have not experienced good growth this year, so even if you invest by buying bitcoin this will only waste a lot of your opportunity.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Now implementing this strategy is the most ok, because the current BTC prices are very low and can fall deep, so buy them now do not miss the opportunity.

buying btc is good but selling alts this time is not that good because the price is also low you can sell it but with a low value so it is better to hold it and buy bitcoin form your fiat but if you got nothing you can sell your alts because the chance you can earn with a good value is on the side of bitcoin.

Yeah at a time like this, it's not really a good idea. Unless bitcoin starts to make another december 2017 run then i'd gladly sell most of my alts even at a loss. But ifnit's like this, there's a chance you'll even get more from your alt holdings than btc
Yeah, both are currently running in their low market rates at this stage so the relevant decision is to buy one other these two or you can invest in both for your better future outcome. Let us suppose that if the value of Altcoin is on its increase trend then better you invest in Altcoin that will enable you to get fine profit after that you can use that profit for your Bitcoin’s investment too.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

This startegy is good , but right now I will suggest to buy bitcoin but it doesn't mean that you sell your altcoins. Because you can buy your bitcoin with your extra money because better to have bitcoin and keep your altcoins and don't sell it.

But it's your decision if you want to sell your altcoins to buy bitcoin. But do solution for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Will this is a good strategy every own of our life had a technique on where it can ba earned a gain and I am sgree with this because this is not easy to interchange in business.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I think holding or selling other altcoins or selling them for bitcoin might be the same, but it would be different if the altcoin was sold for fiat money,
Because altcoin prices are based on the price of bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin drops then the price of the altcoin will drop and if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the altcoin will rise
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

I'm not really planning to keep altcoins on my wallet because I know that none of them will really make it in the next 2-3 years. I just have them to profit them when they guy pumped by pump and dump groups and then get my all my bitcoins from it. I don't really like altcoins too much so they are just a basic medium for trade to get more money.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

I've been thinking about that but in my opinion it is too late for it now if you are about to do that because now most of the alternative cryptocurrencies is 2 times lower price than it was a month ago.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I think you should keep half of the altcoin just in case and invest the other half in bitcoin so if something goes wrong you don't have to worry about losing all of your money.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

If I had implemented this strategy a month ago, I think there would be 1 bc. But unfortunately, we are starting to lose because of the expectation that we will come up and unfortunately we could not exit.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

I am stacked up on bitcoin now I am buying alts because they are dumped more than bitcoin so when the market comes out from the dump period then I can take away a good win by selling those alts and some of them are waves, navpay and navpay is also a privacy coin so it's pretty good to invest in that coin.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

That strategy is old there are so many strategies right now and that strategy is not healthy for the market because when you sell your altcoins you might be just lose because the value of bitcoin right now is not that good and alts are depending on the price of bitcoin. Better to just buy more bitcoins without selling alts.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

I think one thing we all should be aware is that, investing in Bitcoin along does not guarantee you earning alot of profit. While many believe that a slight increase in Bitcoin price is equivalent to great profit, I would like to refer you also that a slight decrease in Bitcoin price also amount to some lost to investor. I shall therefore not recommend people to selling all the Altcoin to go purchase Bitcoin. Rather, i would advice that you hold a little of Altcoin and a Little of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: