Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be 20k again? Why or why not?  (Read 299 times)
EditorX (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Finding the right time for investment is very difficult. It is difficult to perfect the entry to a specific market. You need to have a long-term perspective on all kinds of investment to reduce the risk of volatility and risk of losses.
If you are considering investing in the Bitcoin, Do you think it is positive in the long-term investment? Why is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

Yes, it is possible that it will reach again 20k as long as the demand to it are still increasing. I believe that Bitcoin can be retrieve and recover again when the number of people that supporting and believing to it are still there. When you are true believer of it I must say that this will be the right time to invest to bitcoin because it's still in lower value as of now.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

Yes his right its time to invest bitcoin bcause it is in the lower price .
Ur faith is very need and suport in bitcoin .
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

Of course bitcoin can reach 20k or more than that.All we need to do is to hold and wait for the right time.Patience is tested here so be strong.Bitcoin is also good in long term investment because as we all know bitcoin is gaining more popularity and it maybe in lowest value as of now but it doesnt mean it will not rise up anymore.As long as there is believer, bitcoin will remain.
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

$20k seems a more likely move later on in the year perhaps in October or so with a end of year price seeing perhaps 25-30k.  We may see a nice move pretty soon with a decline some time in july to mark a healthy summer.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

Finding the right time for investment is very difficult. It is difficult to perfect the entry to a specific market. You need to have a long-term perspective on all kinds of investment to reduce the risk of volatility and risk of losses.
If you are considering investing in the Bitcoin, Do you think it is positive in the long-term investment? Why is that?
Finding the right time to invest into bitcoin to me is not difficult. Firstly ones need to neglect the greed act to achieve that and the current market price is fair for an investment but ones still need to hold some fund to be in case of another opportunity to buy in more dip.
Meanwhile, I consider long term investment this year is the best way to reduce the risk of volatility and risk of losses because a lot of Banks are appreciating the bitcoin now in the EU, the bitcoin payment system which the Russian planned for World Cup will trigger more investors and we're expecting another bitcoin halving will happen in 28 May 2020  by this time price of bitcoin will be $30K or more.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

Finding the right time for investment is very difficult. It is difficult to perfect the entry to a specific market.
It's difficult when you are doubting your intuition and it's not that hard to find out when the perfect entry for the market. And it's hard when you have money on your hands but you can't dispose it.
You need to have a long-term perspective on all kinds of investment to reduce the risk of volatility and risk of losses.
Depends on the investor, there are short term and long term investors.
I'm a long term investor in bitcoin so the red markets aren't really affecting me though there are moments that I'm down by seeing the market. But bitcoin isn't for the weakling, this is one of the best long term investment which is a real gem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Roy Peak

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Electronic money is the future of the financial world, Bitcoin is the King of electronic money. I do not think price bitcoin will stop under $ 20k.
Michelle Robinson

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

No, It will take a long time for bitcoin to increase to $ 20k.
Dylan Paul

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

No, I think there will be a better alternative than Bitcoin to replace Bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Bitcoin is for longterm like holding this coin for longtern and earn a lot money because the price of the bitcoin if we see the price last few years ago is still high even the price decrease.

But the price of the bitcoin for this year is really hard to say what is the highest because of the price decreasing again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

I really understand what you say, because once I also had a question like that. In the end I discovered that Bitcoin has a good future and one way to use it is to practice patience. Investing in Bitcoin is not something easy, sometimes we are in a difficult condition and that is where our experience is tested. With all the conditions that exist then I can finally come to the conclusion that investing in Bitcoin requires emotional control, be patient because everything will get better in time. I am also optimistic that the Bitcoin price could be much better and could even reach the value of 20K USD in some future time.
harnorno2

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

If you have been watching BTC for a long time, you would know that it is on a long-term bull trend. The 2017 was just an introduction of Bitcoin to the masses which resulted in its parabolic run-up. 2018 seems like a year of retracement, which means we may be in bearish market for some time. However, if your investment horizon is towards the long-term, there is no cause for panic. Remember, there are only 21 million bitcoins available! Just imagine its potential when everyone looks at it as a viable alternative to gold (which bitcoin is more superior in many ways - transfer ability, portability etc.).
James Thomson Evans

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

The bitcoin price is up to $ 20k, depending on the investor's belief in the money market. Hopefully, Bitcoin will soon break the old peak and increase further.
Melvin Smith

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Yes, I think the bitcoin price will soon rise again and break the $ 20k peak
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

No one knows and if you really do not believe in the future of what you are holding, I really do not think you should be investing as that will set in a lot of emotions for you in the long run and rather than trying as much as possible to buy the dips, you are concentrating so much on the current price and how much you are missing but not how much you can be profiting hugely at the end. No one knows what the future holds, at this stage, just be buying what you can afford to lose or just stay out of the risk involved.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

i think the chance is big because bitcoin has alot of investors and aside from this, yearly the community in crypto is growing and another new interested investors added to bitcoin.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Yes, I think the bitcoin price will soon rise again and break the $ 20k peak
That's not the question that we must ask it is undoubtful that we can go back to the previous all-time high, but the real question is when? guessing the exact date when it will hit the market is unpredictable all we can do is to rely to the recent news, market movements and trends before we can speculate as to when we can taste again the moon of 20k.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies for long term because all currencies are at their lowest price from previous 4-5 months so after decline everything will rise so invest now and get some real profit in future.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

I will advice you to invest into bitcoin now before it too late because the price can surge at any moment and once it surge the chance of another all time high is possible due to the news about Chilean bank now reopen bank account cryptocurrency exchanges which will make some banks/countries to do the same.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: