Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FIX TOKEN : FIX Stable Investmen,Payment Processor  (Read 474 times)
kopisusu (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:13:40 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 09:57:43 PM by kopisusu

I'm not a member of FIX TOKEN team, I'm only bounty manager of this project. Thank you.

OUR TEAM

PRE-SALE FIX TOKEN

~Privatsale:December 22, 2018 - January 3, 2019
~Presale:January 3, 2019 - February 4, 2019
~ICO:February 4, 2019 - March 3, 2019

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FOLLOW US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:14:22 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 02:40:31 AM by kopisusu

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:21:25 PM

Here you write. "FIX debit card provides convenience of transactions for each Client Stages.". Will your map work only in Indonesia?
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:38:31 AM

Bounty is Live join Now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095300.0
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:53:56 AM

Several questions:
1. There is no need to create new tokens just for the sake of microtransactions. The claim about free transactions with low fees is also misleading and wrong, every transaction on the ETH network requires a fee. Even if you build your own main net it is not possible to do this.
2. Won't this project fails to comply with regulations in Indonesia? AFAIK cryptocurrency is not yet acceptable for payment/transactions such as buying things. Can you point out why you can be so sure this project will works?
3. There is no way a business can claims that investors will get 100% return from their investment. How can this project claims that investors will get 100% of their investment (stable investment)?
4. Which card provider that will cooperate with the debit/credit card shipping/making?
5. This is my first time seeing that bounty allocation is way higher than private sale and public sale. It looks like you care more about the promotion of your project rather than building your product. How can you be so sure that your token will dump heavily on the market when 10% or more is allocated for bounty campaign?
6. Is that exchange on your list confirmed or just the target for your ICO? What happens if you fail to list on that exchange, will you take the necessary responsibilities if your investors sue you and ask you to go to the court?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:02 AM

BUSINESS ADVANTAGES IN THE FIXTOKEN PROJECT

- STABLE SAVINGS: if you buy with a personal selling price, presale, ico and still keep it in the wallet, then when the price exchange falls then you have the right to claim the FIXTOKEN admin, your deposit will be returned as the initial deposit, but if the coin has issued it from the wallet then you will not be able to claim again

-FIXTOKEN also works with several well-known payment processors
the purpose of developing a token utility, so that you will feel
ease of payment of your transactions with fixtoken

-FIX DEBIT CARD provides easy transaction for each member, this card stage besides functioning as an ATM can also be used to shop at various merchants.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

-FIX DEBIT CARD provides easy transaction for each member, this card stage besides functioning as an ATM can also be used to shop at various merchants.

Are you a team member or?
How valid is this debit card? Afaik in Indonesia cryptocurrency is not allowed to be used as a medium of payments.
Fix Token
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:11:58 PM

Hello, check the whitepaper in here https://bit.ly/2FwW9a3
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:36:39 AM

There are a lot of confusing things here and I was very surprised that the allocation of tokens for bounty was very high and above average. Bounty hunters must be very happy, but have you thought about the bad effects for your own project? Can we see the full profile of all your teams? Maybe you can display the information here.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:37:07 PM

There are a lot of confusing things here and I was very surprised that the allocation of tokens for bounty was very high and above average. Bounty hunters must be very happy, but have you thought about the bad effects for your own project? Can we see the full profile of all your teams? Maybe you can display the information here.

I doubt they'll provide more information. They just ignore my questions too. I know this ICO from one of ICO review channel on Telegram, there are many red flags, especially regarding the legality of these projects. Allocating more than 10% to bounty is also a big red flag for potential investors (if any), they should expect a dump, maybe more than 99%.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:35:02 PM

I doubt they'll provide more information. They just ignore my questions too. I know this ICO from one of ICO review channel on Telegram, there are many red flags, especially regarding the legality of these projects. Allocating more than 10% to bounty is also a big red flag for potential investors (if any), they should expect a dump, maybe more than 99%.
if you want to invest and want to get a lot of information I advise you to ask at the telegram because you can ask team directly there, if you are only here then chances are they will not answer your question

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:37:42 AM

I've just access the site of this FIX TOKEN project, but i feel something a bit odd. The sites seems doesn't ready yet, there are many empty link, or the link is just directing to the same place. Is the project really ready? Cause i've got a little bit worried.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:02:36 AM

with the erc20 smart contract network designed for online micro transactions and free transaction with very low transaction fees i think can make people interisting to this project. good luck and work hard sir  Wink
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:08:59 AM

"FIX Stable Investment
With fixtoken you can get 100% back from value of money you invested in FIXTOKEN"

Permit me to draw your attention to the above statement which with the current shenanigans that has been going with the crypto market, is what everyone is clamouring for at the moment,

So dear dev/ceo could you explain a bit how you and your team intend to manage the above bolded statement and make it a reality?
How do you guarantee such return of investment in this highly volatile market?  Because am particularly interested in that part Grin Thanks.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

with the erc20 smart contract network designed for online micro transactions and free transaction with very low transaction fees i think can make people interisting to this project. good luck and work hard sir  Wink

This project is not going well because you can see the thread bounty of this project. Scammers are mushrooming this year and will continue to grow.

shidayat8

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:28:28 AM

on  telegram channel they said there will be a surprise from fixtoken , but until now there has been no upadte

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: