Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Research, and Information-Dense Research Articles.  (Read 100 times)
quixote.moon (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:26:20 AM

Do you have the time and patience required to complete the research you need done?  I do.

I have a dedicated research ethic and attention to detail. When entrusted with a research project, I am more concerned about creating an exhaustive collection of facts than I am with how long that takes me.

While learning the ins and outs of content creation, my application of those qualities led me to get hired for research tasks by friends of mine, which inspired me to offer my services on Fiverr.  

I'd be happy to work with you directly, for pay in cryptocurrency. On the other hand, you might enjoy the fact that Fiverr has a rating system and buyer protection.

https://www.fiverr.com/daviddoer/do-your-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-research

I have a growing body of knowledge in global cryptocurrency regulations, consensus mechanisms, mining algorithms, ASIC rigs, smart contracts, and beyond. On Fiverr, I currently charge $15 per 2 hours of research. In actuality, I tend to work 1-2 hour beyond what's advertised to ensure customer satisfaction.

https://www.fiverr.com/daviddoer/research-and-write-bitcoin-blockchain-and-beyond

As far as my article writing goes, it all started because a friend was hosting a class on one of the popular online course websites. They were slammed with work, had way too much material to develop, and believe in my ability to create high-quality information-rich content. They commissioned me to write a few pieces, including 3500 words about Bitcoin blockchain and cryptocurrency for $225. That's a lot of words and gave me the opportunity to dive into the history of virtual currencies, their academic history, and how that all ties into the creation of bitcoin. I learned how to explain bitcoin mining in a concise, complete, and accurate fashion. That essay also covered 2nd generation blockchains (starting with Ethereum of course) that explore the possibilities of blockchain beyond currency, as well as 3rd generation blockchains which seek cross-chain communication, enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and more.

That work gave me greater confidence that my writing is good enough to offer in the freelance market, and have since secured a weekly gig writing for a tech blog. In the next week or so I will be able to provide links to that, I'm currently stockpiling a handful of articles for them before we begin publishing.

I had a gig up there for researching ICOs, which I recently paused as I'm in the process of polishing an exhaustive set of research goals for investigating a cryptocurrency and staying busy enough with the other gigs.

In brief that covers a review of ANN thread, project background and technology, website, whitepaper, team background and communication, regulatory compliance, GitHub activity, social media activity, and token economics.

Feel free to send me a message here if you're interested in working with me directly. Otherwise, you can feel free to reach out to me on Fiverr.

Smiley  Thank You.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: