Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Selling 10.63 BTC  (Read 4452 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:37:03 AM

if you real I can show NOT screen but real proof via Team viewer

Dipshit, Teamviewer can be FAKED.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

if you real I can show NOT screen but real proof via Team viewer

Dipshit, Teamviewer can be FAKED.

Told him in a few posts ago  Smiley

He want to scam people sooooo hard... Smiley
jesse11

Activity: 333

Ants Rock

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:08:31 AM

10.63 BTC, Great! Will you trade for my new Harley? My Babe not included. Cool

Mining with: BE's,BE Cubes, K16's, AntMiners U1's and AntMiners S1's
Protrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:19:17 AM

3/ your photoshop skills made me laugh so hard, that I had to take a shower Cheesy
FE.: part of text is bigger then rest...

Stop laughing he is Professional in Photoshop  Roll Eyes and yes this is not a "sarcasm"  Grin
Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:33:59 AM

10.63 BTC, Great! Will you trade for my new Harley? My Babe not included. Cool

I will buy your Harley but only with babe , Just let me know your price  Grin

jesse11

Activity: 333

Ants Rock

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

Cool

Mining with: BE's,BE Cubes, K16's, AntMiners U1's and AntMiners S1's
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:06:07 AM

For those, that dont see it:

while i agree he should give a signed message and whoever dealing should either have him send first or maybe escrow...

your screenshot is meaningless

blockchain.info offsets after the 2nd decimal on btc amounts

edit: AND the qr code on the front screen when you login does not mean anything either...you can have 5000 addresses in a blockchain.info account that qr code is only to one of the addresses

Waramp22

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

This is getting carried away, i have a feeling i am going to start abusing the ignore feature in February.

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:37:30 AM

while i agree he should give a signed message and whoever dealing should either have him send first or maybe escrow...

your screenshot is meaningless

blockchain.info offsets after the 2nd decimal on btc amounts

edit: AND the qr code on the front screen when you login does not mean anything either...you can have 5000 addresses in a blockchain.info account that qr code is only to one of the addresses

well... I never seen this on blockchain...

And I checked source code of blockchain (css & styling) and I did not find it there...

and to QR code ... why would he delete his btc address than?

And no proof, that he has that money - just very suspicious printscreen (still edited)
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:47:54 AM

And I checked source code of blockchain (css & styling) and I did not find it there...

And no proof, that he has that money - just very suspicious printscreen (still edited)

maybe login to blockchain? it's not that hard to find..it's on the opening page

see this image...the qr code / address listed...balance 0....heading numbers after 2nd offset..but I can assure you the balance listed is there Wink..just not in the first address made by that wallet

http://imgur.com/664Ol2z

sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:55:47 AM

see this image...the qr code / address listed...balance 0....heading numbers after 2nd offset..but I can assure you the balance listed is there Wink..just not in the first address made by that wallet

Oh... really sorry than...

But still - deleted address and no proof (link to wallet)...
ezalex (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:21:40 AM

dear sase007
you replied so long but you still not tell if you want any trade or not?

and I not show screen short here just for ask someone to send any cash first even I said in my post anything like asking send first any money?

you seems like blind man you never check my above replies which in I clearly offered to either use escrow or can show sign message as well as any smallest amount ok

and about team viewer you claim that can edit source page hmm , well I do not thing so its easy as I can show TV with full remote control access mean you can connect to my and click any link on website and refersh page etc to confirm if you are seen real website with real balance or not

previous time I was allow access an guy on TV for show paypal account they just browser website and open all links and ok with it

even if TV so much worst then why many old trusted exchangers ask for TV? just check with Dr-Exchanger (they old trusted exchanger on many forums)
profile link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143252
etc and ask them you want trade your skrill to btc so you will see they MUST ask you show your skrill via TV so why they ask? if all editable and fake in TV why they waist their time in checking people accounts live on TV???

you again and again same claim as FE.: part of text is bigger then rest...  LOL mate just login to your blockchian today and see how website on BTC balance appear you said that all digits will be in same size??? well on website it was in same digits some time ago NOT now, today you can login to BTC address and will see first 4 digits as bigger then rest its exactly appear same way as in my screen short

you just try waiste your time you can continue spam if you so much happy with it LOL
but I am sure you have NOT any ability to stop so many scammers on this forum better check all scam section and exchange money section and find peoples whose never SHOW any screen but they still scamming peoples easily

check all below
Exbtc is a scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432523.0

Xiaolius is a scammer. P
burritos possible scammer

Bammergera
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429667.0

EductionalReq
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431080.0
I would caution anyone dealing with this guy. Seems like a scammer for sure

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426611.20
lynngame

if you able then post spam to all above mention possible scammers and waist your time

you said I will even scam for 10??? well mate if you really have any ability then just try to waiste your time in post spams to each and every scammer threads on this broad just check on scam section so many peoples posted already as scammer but you NOT able to even stop them or post to thier threads

and again NO anyone need even show any screen short if they want scam check in scam section resently too much people scammed someone and all never ever show any screen short but they still able to scam easily so you able stop them???
you just attached my thread only and try to be so smart like James Bond 007 LOL

anyways its my last reply for you , if you serious and ready trade I have NO problem using escrow or show proof sign message

Oh... really sorry than... LOL well you just posted too much and never ever able to see and check first correctly blockchain website

and Tomatocage wow thanks for your negative ratings LOL

by the way Tomatocage I never ask someone to show TV but if you see above I ok to sign message using escrow or small amount ok but you just submit negative rating without any thing wrong??
and if TV is too much wrong then can you please also block and submit negative rating for Dr-exchanger whose always ask for TV?HuhHuh
Profile link  profile link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143252

I am waiting for you Tomatocage to take action okay? but you will never reply now I am sure

but you only work to just submit negative rating to anyone whose you THINK scammer thats it even you human but NOT I think you biggest ANGEL whose Never can be wrong and will MUST 100% right always LOL

and after submit negative ratings you just forget a never reply never listen right? so just try to be make yourself a GOD LOL
you previous time supported very biggest scammer on forum "Projects" whose now stolen 600 BTCs easily with your support right?
you are GOD father of biggest scammers like Projects and anyothers you easily just submit negative ratings and go away
sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:04:07 AM

dear sase007
you replied so long but you still not tell if you want any trade or not?
U mad? With possible scamer?
Give us some proof and I will think about it...
Proof = bitcoin address with funds

and I not show screen short here just for ask someone to send any cash first even I said in my post anything like asking send first any money?

you seems like blind man you never check my above replies which in I clearly offered to either use escrow or can show sign message as well as any smallest amount ok
Yea...
Do you agree with local escrow? With some old user? Someone who is doing escrow for long time?

and about team viewer you claim that can edit source page hmm , well I do not thing so its easy as I can show TV with full remote control access mean you can connect to my and click any link on website and refersh page etc to confirm if you are seen real website with real balance or not

previous time I was allow access an guy on TV for show paypal account they just browser website and open all links and ok with it
Even that is possible...
Make clone of blockchain grafic(not so hard as it seems), redirect local router dns on your local network pc/server with copy of blockchain page...
And here you go... you can do "anything"

even if TV so much worst then why many old trusted exchangers ask for TV? just check with Dr-Exchanger (they old trusted exchanger on many forums)
profile link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143252
etc and ask them you want trade your skrill to btc so you will see they MUST ask you show your skrill via TV so why they ask? if all editable and fake in TV why they waist their time in checking people accounts live on TV???

Old and trusted?
This guy is here since august... thats only few months... why old?
And trusted?
Who trust him? He does not have any rewiew... And I wouldnt be supriced if that guy was you...

you again and again same claim as FE.: part of text is bigger then rest...  LOL mate just login to your blockchian today and see how website on BTC balance appear you said that all digits will be in same size??? well on website it was in same digits some time ago NOT now, today you can login to BTC address and will see first 4 digits as bigger then rest its exactly appear same way as in my screen short
meaby... but still no proof of money on any of your wallets...
And why did you deleted your wallet address? You did not want us to see that wallet is empty?  Huh Wink

you just try waiste your time you can continue spam if you so much happy with it LOL
but I am sure you have NOT any ability to stop so many scammers on this forum better check all scam section and exchange money section and find peoples whose never SHOW any screen but they still scamming peoples easily
Yea... good for you... you are scaming with screen Cheesy

if you able then post spam to all above mention possible scammers and waist your time

you said I will even scam for 10??? well mate if you really have any ability then just try to waiste your time in post spams to each and every scammer threads on this broad just check on scam section so many peoples posted already as scammer but you NOT able to even stop them or post to thier threads
I will be here until you show wallet witf funds...
And trust me - I got a lot of time.. Smiley

ezalex (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 11:59:24 PM by grue

But still - deleted address and no proof (link to wallet)...

Moderator action: restored original text in quote
MrScrotes

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:15:47 AM

how many left ?
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:50:23 PM

May I ask a question? Why screenshot? Better give the address and proof the address was yours and people will stop say you lying
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:53:45 PM

I am sure your girl friend just took all your money and run away with their new boy friend so why you so angry but DO NOT worry just start bagging in your local street now and you will be happy!!!

yes yes I know in your fucking country Nigerian people like you have too much free time just for spamming and scamming peoples you guys always ready 24 hours a day on forums to for finds new peoples for scammed them I know mate do NOT tell yourself LOL
Do not waist your time on forums NO one will give you free bagging money just GO TO your local streets and start bagging believe you will more happy as much more bagging free money you will GOT on daily basis come one lets start bagging on your local street now!!!

so Nigerian fucker just GO BACK to your mother ass where from you coming in this world for spamming and scamming peoples

Oh... really sorry than... Oh... really sorry I am biggest Nigerian spammer and scammer oh really sorry but I will must spam again and again as I want build my bullshit post counts so can able to got fake trust status and able to start scam peoples for at least 500 BTCs same as my old clone forum id "Projects already did successfully WOW I always successful scammer never any one can scam very properly as I did always! oh really sorry .... I am really sorry....  I will must continue spamming and scamming as I am from neigera and my country people always have lot of free time just for spend on forum and scamming peoples again and again I am really sorry I am really sorry but I will never stop oh really sorry .... I am really sorry..... but I will MUST MUST spamming and will MUST earn 500 BTCs scame as my old forum nick Projects again I am really sorry I am really sorry than...

For posterity.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:45:35 PM

Looks very professional and legit Cheesy

What a hoot!

sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:37:32 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 06:20:43 PM by sase007

May I ask a question? Why screenshot? Better give the address and proof the address was yours and people will stop say you lying

He cant give you better proof...coz he does not have that money Smiley

A few people asked him for better proof(address)... no responze... he just scaming around and shiting over me Cheesy

And trust me - I got a lot of time.. And trust me - I got a lot of time.. Smiley
And trust me - I got a lot of time.. I am neigerian scammer and And trust me - I got a lot of time I will must scamming people until I got my new girl friend as my old girl friend already scam me LOL even I scamm always people but my girl friend just scammed me too very sad...  And trust me - I got a lot of time .. as I am biggest neigerian scammer ...And trust me - I got a lot of time Smiley trust me I am very old experienced scammer And trust me - I got a lot of time and I always scam peoples and And trust me - I admin of all world largest HYIP scam programs and biggest BTC miners programs in behid I run as admin And trust me - I got a lot of time as I already earn millions of $$$$$ via scammig peoples trust me - I got a lot of time for spaming and scamming peoplestrust me!!!!!!!!:)
It would be nice to have milions of $... Who wouldnt want it ? Smiley

But still... we are waiting for proof that you have that money... or are you poor scamer than? Smiley

I am sure your girl friend just took all your money and run away with their new boy friend so why you so angry but DO NOT worry just start bagging in your local street now and you will be happy!!!

yes yes I know in your fucking country Nigerian people like you have too much free time just for spamming and scamming peoples you guys always ready 24 hours a day on forums to for finds new peoples for scammed them I know mate do NOT tell yourself LOL
Do not waist your time on forums NO one will give you free bagging money just GO TO your local streets and start bagging believe you will more happy as much more bagging free money you will GOT on daily basis come one lets start bagging on your local street now!!!

so Nigerian fucker just GO BACK to your mother ass where from you coming in this world for spamming and scamming peoples

No she wont...
Only scamer here is you... asking for TV connection as a proof... it is not a proof... you guys should write book called "Advanced scamming tactics" Smiley
And why Nigeria? They are meaby poor but happy Smiley
And no! I am from EU not from Africa...

So we are waiting for proof...
And let me ask you question - are you compensating with your posts for something?
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:02:20 PM

LOL that screenshot is so poorly photoshopped that one could be induced to think it's a joke and not a real scam  Grin

Under construction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: