Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 06:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's get PremineCoin accepted on Cryptsy!  (Read 1937 times)
so142001 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:37:37 PM

I don't have any PMC, but after reading the ANN thread it looks good.

Is there any way I can get a decent amount of this coin and become a promoter? I have designed several infrastructure sites for other coins - such as a craigslist for a specific crypto, i made an escrow for the same crypto. also, i'm alright at making videos.

1B7rQV954M8i2iNemgdyDuo522BpBVq2GD

Will keep reading,
Zack
made me laugh, I've sent you a PMC. (I'm joking about the laugh part, but in the interest of spreading PMC here you go.)

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:48:16 PM

Is there any way I can get a decent amount of this coin and become a promoter? I have designed several infrastructure sites for other coins - such as a craigslist for a specific crypto, i made an escrow for the same crypto. also, i'm alright at making videos.

Will keep reading,
Zack
made me laugh, I've sent you a PMC. (I'm joking about the laugh part, but in the interest of spreading PMC here you go.)

Block chain catching up now  Cheesy

I like all these coins that end their mining quickly. I just have to figure out what I can do to get more of this premine  Smiley
Is the dev out of coins?

Producer
Benezivas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:51:10 PM

Will keep reading,
Zack

I like all these coins that end their mining quickly. I just have to figure out what I can do to get more of this premine  Smiley
Is the dev out of coins?

Yes he is (except for remaining bounties), but the community members are giving away a few coins for each new member. Considering that there are only 500k in existence, that is actually a good amount for everyone.

Olano

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:04:18 PM

Premine coin is steadily rising on the poloniex exchange.
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

Will keep reading,
Zack

Is the dev out of coins?

Yes he is (except for remaining bounties), but the community members are giving away a few coins for each new member. Considering that there are only 500k in existence, that is actually a good amount for everyone.

I'll have to look up the possible bounties.

Just made something simple to solve that wallet conntectivity issue for newbies: http://limelinx.com/hkfa has a bat file and a config file. the bat just auto-moves the config file to your installation folder

Producer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: